IGNORED

Warning: Listings from thecommodoreuser

Andre81

I have an E.T. and a Human Cannonball (and a couple others, actually), that are indeed factory sealed exactly like that. No shrinkwrap on those, just the top flap glued shut. I wouldn't be so quick to discount these as not still sealed. The HC one looks strange, like the glue is peeled up a little or something, but it could still be sealed. The others I don't have any doubt about.

I asked seller a question.

Dear thecommodoreuser,

So what is exactly "New" about your items? I said items as you have multiple listings marketed the same way. I noticed you left item condition blank on purpose.

- icemanxp300

His reply:

Dear icemanxp300,

The item condition was left off unintentionally. These games are all NEW and by that I mean they are unopened and have their original seal. Of course they are not newly created. These were made in the early 1980s. I hope that helps.

- thecommodoreuser

Incorrect. All of those games were shipped from the factory without shrinkwrap. Unless you are claiming he re-glued the boxes shut, they are factory sealed, although not in very nice condition overall.

• Like 1

Exactly. Unless Andre81 has some real specific reasoning here, I think he's barking up the wrong tree. I think it's a matter of lack of knowledge about how those games came from the factory, in other words, assuming incorrectly that all games were shrinkwrapped.