IGNORED

Back in the game

Curt Vendel

GB is just one guy and right now I know he is working on Inty projects. I'm sure he'll be be back when time allows. His Intellivision games look very cool over in the Inty sub forum.

For now, I'm just really stoked to see all the cool stuff coming out right now. DKXM and Frenzy within the span of a month! I also can't wait to play Froggie too!

So is it safe to assume all the games GB had in development for the XM will never see the light if day, or had he delivered binaries to anyone for production?

Also is $149 really the final price? Yikes. I was really hoping it would stay at $99

I don't know about the games GB had in development for the XM will never the light of day, but it is safe to say GB isn't going to program any XM games in the near future.

GB currently has 2 Intellivision games the people paid him money earlier this year on the Intellivsion forum, but they are not finished yet. All I know is he mentioned the 2 games are taking longer than he expected and wants to complete them.

I don't know if $149 is the final price for the XM.

Edited by 8th lutz

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/214684-7800xms-just-checking-in/page-3?do=findComment&comment=2837572

"Someone asked about ordering - sorry, no further orders until the XM's ship to all of the people who pre-ordered and supported this project early on, their orders were like an Atari Age version of kickstarter, it funded the cost of the steeling tooling for the plastics and the production of the plastic cases, tooling and production of the aluminum name plates, cost of the boxes and manuals so they get taken care of first and foremost before any new orders will be taken, so hang in there, still have a lot to do and the programmers came back with some good feedback on some things, so those ideas and changes will be implemented, now it looks like some compatibility testing with the several versions of the 7800's will have to also be done."

When they do become available again, you can find them here: http://www.syzygycompany.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51

Current price shows $149.99

As a result of the above explanation, it will show...

"Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!"

...if you add it to your cart for purchase.

Thank you much, I'm headin' there now!

To show how incredibly disappointed and upset I am about the 7800 fanbase and how much it sucks and all that... I'm going to buy a 7800 game from the Atari Age store RIGHT NOW!

Seriously, sh3-rg,where the hell did that rant come from?

Edit: And in case you're wondering, the game I ordered was "Meteor Shower". I have to keep bribing PacManPlus somehow, right? :)

Need a custom case for that meteor shower ;)