IGNORED

Song Game

Oh man, I've been playing this all wrong! I've been trying to play only from memory and without repeating. I then sometimes go weeks without responding because I can't think of a song that matches. Hmm... I wasn't aware that the rules were relaxed. :P

The Ghost In You - Siouxsie & The Banshees

Oh brother.. if you can avoid repeating after over 100 pages, you deserve some sort of medal! I mean, I guess I could avoid repeating if I really, really tried.. but then I'd need to think a long time, or look through all the pages! Nah. :)

Kiss Them For Me- Siouxsie And The Banshees

Oh brother.. if you can avoid repeating after over 100 pages, you deserve some sort of medal! I mean, I guess I could avoid repeating if I really, really tried.. but then I'd need to think a long time, or look through all the pages! Nah. :)

Kiss Them For Me- Siouxsie And The Banshees

LOL! To me it's rather easy, I'm about the only one who posts 1980s Italo Disco, so I know when they have been used--but more importantly, the chances of an overlap with a Death Metal song are exceedingly small. :)

More Than A Kiss - Michael Bedford

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay