IGNORED

DOTC Kickstarter Video

Last night, I went to the PC Museum in Brantford, Ontario (The home of the Telephone) and did a Defender of the Crown kickstarter video with Syd Bolton, the founder and curator of the museum.

Hopefully, it will be edited in a couple of weeks and the kickstarter delivered to Cinemaware to launch.

Syd will be completing the game.

He is an excellent choice, because he is a former Amiga developer and huge fan of the game. He also is friends with one of the developers of the game. This gives us possible access to the inner workings of the game. It will be interesting to see how this develops.

The game is going to be completed by the end of the year if we are successful in funding the development.

post-31813-0-26032400-1366125088_thumb.png

• Like 4

Last night, I went to the PC Museum in Brantford, Ontario (The home of the Telephone) and did a Defender of the Crown kickstarter video with Syd Bolton, the founder and curator of the museum.

Hopefully, it will be edited in a couple of weeks and the kickstarter delivered to Cinemaware to launch.

Syd will be completing the game.

He is an excellent choice, because he is a former Amiga developer and huge fan of the game. He also is friends with one of the developers of the game. This gives us possible access to the inner workings of the game. It will be interesting to see how this develops.

The game is going to be completed by the end of the year if we are successful in funding the development.

Really looking forward to this game! One of my favorite games on the Commodore 64. Really hope that the Kickstarter succeeds ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The rewards for support will be pretty standard....1 or 2 copies of the game..... name in the credits kind of thing.....

Digital copies of the game...

I do not want to get involved in T-shirts and other swag.

That being said, every one of the Kickstarter versions of the game will be unique in some way.

Nothing has been decided yet, but for example, could be a clear shell, or GOLD foil cartridge sticker for example. Or, we could put in a limited edition poster........

Stretch goals...... Syd is the curator of the PC Museum, and if we do better than our goals, his pay will increase. He is doing the game not only because he loves DOTC, but to raise money for the museum.

• Like 1