IGNORED

Questionable Negative Feedback

roadrunner

I always leave positive feedback for items I've bought from eBay and also helpful comment if possible.

Fortunately I never had to leave negative feedback. Except once but I couldn't give it, I'll explain why: One big mistake is to give positive feedback once sold and shipped.

In one case the mail was slow and buyer complained, I reimbursed the money as a good will gesture and sent a message explaining that buyer could pay when received. The guy received the item but never paid back and eBay doesn't allow to change feedback.

Lesson learnt: never reimburse money if item still not delivered, doesn't matter if mail is slow because isn't in your hands.

I always wait until positive feedback is left by buyer. Only at that point do I consider the transaction closed.

• Like 1

Just got another two games crushed in an envelope, even though I asked both sellers to ship in a box. One was a $60 game. So unfortunately they only learn it the hard way. Negative feedback and money back from PayPal.

What is your ebay handle - I'm sure a bunch of us would like to block you.