IGNORED

Wow! (Mean 18 strikes again)

MegaManFan

I actually quite like MEAN 18 as a game too. The graphics are quite sharp and the use of colour is good.

I was often frustrated that the 7800 games seemed less colourful than NES games, even though the 7800 had something like 5 times as many colours to choose from. Unfortunately on the 7800, more games tend to look like FIGHT NIGHT and ACE OF ACES than Mean 18 or Tower Toppler.

• 4 weeks later...

Since when is Tank Command going for less than Mean 18? I'd gladly pay the going rate of Mean 18 for a Tank Command.

Given the rash of 7800 collection completions lately, here's what I need in case anyone wants to help make it one more completion. Haven't added to my 7800 collection in about 5 years...

Alien Brigade

Fatal Run

Mario Bros.

Motor Psycho

Pete Rose Baseball

Planet Smashers

Tank Command

• 2 weeks later...

I have alien brigade and it is a great game to play with the light gun.... always thought it was actually operation wolf.... Fatal Run is a bit easy and reminds me of the great american cross country race by Activision. Moto Psycho plays like Pole position with jumping. I rather like the jumping option. I am listenig to Stratavarious on my personaL CD Player at the pesent time so I am reminising about the music and the amazing games that Atari produced. :roll: :twisted: :D :) 8)