IGNORED

I believe I have a great idea for a Homebrew

Cousin Vinnie

• 1 month later...

How about you learn how to program the Lynx so you can create it yourself? Most programmers would prefer creating their own game ideas instead of having to rely on someone else's. Also, that way you could make certain that the game fits your vision instead of someone else's.

Your idea's so good that you've decided it should live on a defunct platform? Hey, how do you keep an idiot in suspense? . . . . . . .

I'll tell you tomorrow.

Clue? - Oh, you thought they said shoe and replied, "No thanks, I'm not going anywhere"

:lol:

Just goofin on ya - so save your flame!

PS - the DJ cat avatar rips!

I'd love to program it, I just don't have the time or the knowledge or the time to acquire the knowledge. Full time husband, dad, band member, webmaster, A & D counselor, and pro wrestler.

I have to pick my spots :)

Cousin Vinnie

Pro wrestler? Really? Neat.

Yeah, my work schedule hasn't gotten any better, but I'm hoping I see the light at the end of the tunnel, in the form of a budget to hire another programmer in 8-12 weeks. Then hopefully I can take a nice little break, get some stuff done around the house and make some serious progress on my otherwise stalled Lynx project.

Eric

I'm training to be a Pro Wrestler. I went to school for awhile, and got hurt when I had to Moonsault onto no one. That sucks booty. I would never do a moonault to begin with, so I was mad at the instructor. My real endevor is my band the Big Fish Funk Revival.

After reading about "Break" I'm actually excited about the title. I just wonder, how does the joypad feel controling the paddle? It seems like it might struggle like Ponx did. Just curious on how you are gonna approach it.

CV

Well Inky, 24 hours later, I have this to say...

I have a pretty decent game in development! I think in a month or so, I will have something worth play-testing. That Game Maker is a great program, even though alot of it still makes me drool in confusion. I got some ideas from some guys in the forums that will hopefully help me do some of the hardest programming. Through a few friends, I've got the graphics I want for the first level down...but I have no idea how to port it over to an Atari system. That'll come later....I guess.

Cousin Vinnie

• 2 weeks later...

what have you done!

you have used probaly the most crapiest programes ever1 :x what the f*ck!

you should use gamedev. opensource, free and uhmm...open source

http://gamedev.sf.net

unlimited numbers of objects,

can 1 million of tiles in 1 second.

support for vbscript

if you learn this there is an very big chance you can convert it to an atari console. because it is open source >_<

greetz,

Vyeyendra ramnares

dragonforce