IGNORED

About file types...

RobertLM78

Okay Robert... it may take a little time to finish uploading, but here's the short and bland video. Hope this helps.

Sweet - I'll have to try that out sometime today :). You fellas might be interested to know that I have two transfers now going - <shamlessplug> so check my signature for programs :) </shamelessplug>.

For us Linux users, there isn't a lot of terminal emulators available that can do xmodem transfers, but 'moserial' works great - just be sure that it is version 3.0.8 or higher. The download can be found here:

http://ftp.gnome.org...urces/moserial/

Oh yeah - Owen: I saw the BERYL demo there on Heatwave - I'll be downloading that first :D.

Edited by RobertLM78

As for TIImageTool there is going to be a major new release in short term, maybe in two weeks or so, including the GPL disassembler, picture viewer, and the DIS/FIX 80 disassembler, which attempts to create code that can be assembled again. The D/F disassembler still needs some polishing.

A GPL disassembler sounds awesome! 8)

Please, please make the GPL Disassembler not backwards like every other one I have ever seen.

The only one I have found is good but the code is impossible to use as the output has all the values backwards.

DST @>8304(@>834C),V@>0400(@>835C)

comes out as

DST @4(@4C),V@0400(@5C)

As you can see this code is impossible to use and has to be used only if I modify each single line.