IGNORED

Wow! Great news

Curt Vendel

Wow, really happy tonight - after a few hours of repair work I have my XM test unit back up and alive again and was doing some testing with Pokey Pac Man which is working great with the Pokey chip and High Score, Perry (Tep392) sent me his Donkey Kong XM file, I will load it up on my CC2 cart and try it out in a bit...

This is really great news, very encouraging and really puts me in a very positive spirit, I will tie things up and I will definitely be bringing the XM to the Too Many Games show in 2 weeks. So I will have that running and demo'ing, I will be bringing lots of USB Classics and the new Classic 2 joysticks for purchase, I'll have copies of the Atari Inc - Business is Fun book on hand and I have several really big video game posters I'll be bringing to sell as well...

Well, now that I have real XM HW running again to do some tests on and compare real world signal tests against, I should be able to get the XM rev 2.5 design done with fewer roadblocks...

Curt

• Like 13

Classic 2 joysticks = two joysticks glued together at the base. One player lies down on the floor and another lies on top. Both players grab the double-sided joystick and that's when the fun begins. It's the ultimate two-player action! Will you be the top or the bottom? It's up to you!

• Like 3