IGNORED

Greetings from Cousin Vinnie

Cousin Vinnie

Do you remember me? Do you remember Cousin Vinnie's Panoramic Atari 7800 Froo Froo? No? Oh well. I barely remember it too.

Anyways, I had a house fire last year and lost most of my Atari 7800 shiz. I have pieced my collection back together but I needz some help. I am not really interested in Hacks, but I would like to obtain everything else that is considered a full game.

I can get the original 57 or so games myself on ebay. What I really need are the homebrews, rare games and found games. If anyone can sell me what I need or point me to the list of missing games I would appreciate it. Here are the rare(ish) games that I have saved or found:

Pac Man Collection

Pac Man

Sentinel

Combat 1990

Missing in Action

Space Duel

Pac Pollux

Dual Pac Man

7800 Traveller

Asteroids Deluxe

Santa Simon

Failsafe

Klax

Pac Man Plus

Beef Drop

Robot Finds Kitten

Q*bert

Beef Drop VE

Save Mary

Bonq

Possible Mission

32-1

Halloween Cartridge

Pac Nestor

Thanks alot!

Vinnie

www.funkmasterv.com

• Like 1

I remember you, but I wasn't here when you were here. Welcome home. There's a ton of activity here right now with the XM about to go live, and a ton of hacks which you say you're not interested in. You might think twice about that as many of the games you list are "hacks".

Here's a source for many of the bins you're looking for, plus Atariage may have some of them.

http://www.atari7800.org/bin.htm

The one you won't get is COMBAT 1990. It is SOLD OUT and nobody will give it to anyone. I once had one and dissected it. It was a 32K format with two 16K operating version images, one signed. It was great for its time, but then Bob's Armor Attack2 came along this year and blows it away. So you should look that one up.

Here's Santa Simon you can find on the net by googling SANTA SIMON 7800. Many of the games can be found that way.

SantaSimon.zip

njoyall & a great weekend to you.

///BLUEMAN///

All the homebrews you can buy from Al from the store

eh actually there's a few you can't. Im in the same boat as Vinnie, I have the entire 7800 released library and am now working on the homebrews.. but I already know the ones not on the atariage store will be close to impossible to find.

Warbirds is a game that Gorf was working on, but I don't think it was ever finished. You can get reproductions of Plutos and Sirius from other AtariAge members; I don't make them any more, but I believe CPUWIZ still does.

As for Combat 1990, Video61 still lists it on their site for $39.95, but if they don't have it any more, let me know; I can send you a CIB copy that I only used once or twice.

As I said earlier, ask Bob about his games, at worst he will probably give you permission for Al to make them for you.nyan cat never made on cart.

Gorf UFO and warbirds no roms released never mind carts

Glad to see you back. I really missed your website when it went down. Do you plan to bring it back?

As for your last list:

Super Circus, Pac-Man 320, and Ms. Pac Man 320 are waiting on the XM since they use the Pokey chip. They should eventually be available in the AA store.

Gorf, UFO, Warbirds, and Apple Snaffle are all unfinished works in progress. Hopefully, we'll see Apple Snaffle (by Groovy Bee) released when the XM comes out, but I've not heard any word on it for a while. The other three (originally by Gorf, but source code handed off) may eventually get finished, but there's a lot on Bob's plate so only he could give an idea about those.

As Jay said, you can get Plutos and Sirius repros from various members. I'm currently out of cart parts or I'd offer my help. I suppose you could get the Nyan Cat demo made as well, but I don't know anything about Senso DX.

Edited by KevinMos3

You can get "everything" on cart at the atariage store. You just need to provide the binary and the label art (or instructions for a pre-existing artwork), and go here:

http://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=950 $30 per cart is very reasonable, IMHO.

///BLUEMAN///

That's not entirely true. If you want a 32k non pokey game your fine, however if you need any of the supercart features (pokey,extra ram,bank switching) you are out of luck. And Al certainly won't make a cart if the author has not given permission Edited by mimo

I bought a crap ton of games from the store last night, and alot of the games I listed as needed are not released yet.

So.... what you are saying is that I can send him the binary code, links or attachments to art, and buy his blank cartridge from the store and he can basically make the game with the programmer's permission. So I could basically get Plutos and Sirus that way... leaving only Nyan Cat and Senso DX from the list of completed/ released games. Is that what I am understanding?

Speaking of which, I see Rescue on Fractalatle-ding dong has been released... how far along was that game? Can you play it? What about Rampart?

Warbirds is a game that Gorf was working on, but I don't think it was ever finished. You can get reproductions of Plutos and Sirius from other AtariAge members; I don't make them any more, but I believe CPUWIZ still does.

As for Combat 1990, Video61 still lists it on their site for $39.95, but if they don't have it any more, let me know; I can send you a CIB copy that I only used once or twice.

Thanks Jaybird, I have Combat 1990, but I lost the box in the fire.

Yupperz, you should be able to submit a binary and artwork (for anything 32K and below, no ram, no pokey) to atariage and they should be able to create a cart for you). It seems like many of the games you're asking about have been or are being sold at atariage.

Nyancat7800 can be downloaded direct here:

http://scene.org/fil...tg_nyan7800.zip

I think it's just a demo, like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO_HcjzU4SI

I haven't seen cart art for it.

Hopefully this helps you, and things settle down for you and you can get back into the Atari action.

///blueman\\\