IGNORED

Sega Master System Modded

Drakon

I6RxJK1.jpg

TMrF0Sp.jpg

u5LxhVy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV-H4f5Rrr4

This system features the lovely viletim fm sound board, the krikzz mega everdrive, a blue LED, rca jacks for dual mono audio and a s-video circuit that's much cleaner and way more interference free than the regular s-video mod in these systems. I wired up a cxa2075 circuit since this encoder filters out interference and produces a super sharp image.

Edited by Drakon

Dual monophonic sound? Is that really a feature or are you testing me? :)

My connectors are for stereo as most of my hardware outputs stereo. This way I don't need to use a splitter it's basically an internalized splitter. Just less hassle when plugging in the cables.

My connectors are for stereo as most of my hardware outputs stereo. This way I don't need to use a splitter it's basically an internalized splitter. Just less hassle when plugging in the cables.

I wonder if any SRS hardware is small enough to fit into a Sega Master System case. That may get you stereo from mono. Maybe?

http://www.nulime.com/soundaround-surround-sound-processor-easily-add/p417083

• 2 weeks later...

Installing 2 rca jacks isn't to make fake stereo, it's to make plugging in the av cables easier.

That, and some TVs don't copy mono audio over to the right speaker. I like to have dual mono audio jacks as well since I use a stereo receiver as opposed to my PVM for audio.