IGNORED

Looking for the 125 List?

I am finally getting to organizing my collection, and was looking online for the official 125 list to start creating a checklist. I poured through the sticky and the Intvfunhouse website, but I'm not seeing it. Can someone please post a direct link? Thanks!! :)

Hmmm. I know we've done this before but I think it's high time we made a proper sticky thread with the list, unsullied by variations. :-D

I'm at work right now so maybe I shouldn't do it. Anyone want to volunteer and then we could have Al or Cebus or Tempest stickify it for us.?

I'd say it should be listed by producer like Steve did on INTV Funhouse.....aw crap, I'm just going to create a new thread right now. :P

Ithink this list version was made by STC2009 :thumbsup:

Well, thanks again to STC2009. Your list is definitely making a tour of the world. Cheers! :thumbsup:

Thanks again to Cmart and Temptest for making the 125 pinned thread. Very useful indeed. :thumbsup:

I wonder how come we survived all this time without the 125 thread? Fantastic and useful reference. :)

Edited by Oscar G.