IGNORED

Alien Greed 5 (take 2)

atari2600land

I worked with atari2600land on Alien Greed 1-3 and wrote the back story. He wanted to go in a different direction with the game and it was OK with me for him to continue the series. But, I am in no way finished with Alien Greed. While any new Alien Greed game I do won't be numbered I expect there will be something like ALIEN GREED: The Return of Charles in the future.

The problem for me is that the bar was set so high in Alien Greed 2 that it is hard to top.

If, I am returning as Atari Charles in Alien Greed in the future, hopefully I have some allies this time. I was pretty impressed with all the Alien Greed's so far released.

Neo is no longer in charge of the series, it's now the 2600 Connection (timdu) and myself. This game was started before Charles' return to the forum and I didn't know you wanted to be in the game so bad. If there is an Alien Greed 6, I'll be sure to put you in.

Sounds good. My return was delayed after I was horribly defeated in Alien Greed 3 and had to recouperate ;)

Edited by Atari Charles