IGNORED

Kaboom for 2600 new in box

Rampyj610

Some sellers have been going crazy asking outrageous prices for sealed games. It depends on condition, but I'd probably ask between $20-25 if I had it in my ebay store. I'm asking $15 for a complete one right now.

Phil

It's also going to depend on the version. There are barcoded and non-barcoded versions (non-barcoded is earlier) and the "new game" banner original release version among other variants. Depending on what version it is, the shrinkwrap may not be factory (i.e. early Activision games didn't ship shrinkwrapped just like early Atari games didn't). In any event, this is not rare by any stretch and depending on condition and version, you may be looking at anywhere from $10 to $20 in mint condition.

I have a feeling Rampyj610 will be among the hundreds, if not thousands of members on here with only one post........all with the usual "Whats this worth?".....never to be seen again.

Come back and stay awhile!!! Its a great site to hang out in!!

Edited by BadHornet
  • Like 2

I found it along with Ms. PAC Man in an Atari box that still has a working 2600, 3 joysticks, two unused paddle controllers (hence why kaboom was never opened) only other games were baseball, combat and Pac man. Anyone wanna offer on the whole package? I bought an adapter today and the system works fine. Still have the atari box as well.

I found it along with Ms. PAC Man in an Atari box that still has a working 2600, 3 joysticks, two unused paddle controllers (hence why kaboom was never opened) only other games were baseball, combat and Pac man. Anyone wanna offer on the whole package? I bought an adapter today and the system works fine. Still have the atari box as well.

You should post in the marketplace forum

• 3 weeks later...