IGNORED

Wanted: The Last Starfighter label

Albert

• 2 weeks later...

Alan Dean Foster is my favorite Author. I'm gonna love this game!\

The rom for this game can be found in the games section on this site (as well as all over the Net) if you want to try it out.

Just noticed your from CT. Cool. Not a lot of Connecticut people on here. Nice to see some more.

ADF used to be my favorite author when I was younger and read a lot of fiction. I always wished they had made Splinter into a movie.

Allan

As you can see by my name that Glory Lane is my favorite book.

It is hard to be in CT sometimes. We have two small shops in the Crystal Mall. Their prices are fair, but their focus seems to be NES, and up. I bought the two 5200 games they had. Pac-Man, and Qix (one overlay). $10. I figured on eBay, with shipping I'd expect to pay $5 a game. One shop had a 2600 converter for 5200. $50. In this area, it is reasonable for instant gratification.

The closest good stores are just too far to frequent. I don't drive currently. If I thought it would be a success, I'd consider owning a classic store. Plenty of space around here.

I've sold tons of VG stuff on eBay through the years with success, however I don't know much about the connections to run such a big business. I have to fill the place. I can refurbish, and clean out consoles ,and games well.

I might pair it with a PC hardware consignment biz too. We have no OEM computer stores. If it's tech, I can work with it.

Stores like this are cool too, as they also bring people together. Of course one needs to make money, but I'd love to have a hang out atmosphere.

Luckily the Bulletin Board is not dead from the BBS days. I talk this stuff to my friends, and their eyes glass over.