IGNORED

"Cloak & Dagger" returns. IF you believe it...

LynxVGL

Integrity..

Good point. At least, in my eBay listing, I'd be up front about what I'm selling: "I went to a Staples and had them make a dozen Cloak & Dagger labels, then I adhered them to copies of Kangaroo. I've never even seen the movie Cloak & Dagger but I guess this is kinda what the cart featured in the movie looks like. The carts for sale here were not used in the film, they were rescued from thrift stores. The label's a bit thin so you might still see the Kangaroo label underneath. Taking the old labels off is really HARD!"

• Like 1

Slightly off topic here, but it would be really cool if we had a home brew of this game. Imagine... a real Cloak & Dagger 5200 game, same label and everything.

...and how cool would it be to play it using the Space Dungeon/Robotron 2084 dual controller thingy?

Reported again. For me this might be the 6th time overall.

Ha good man, I also keep reporting, screw that guy, at this point it is just on principal, I have no problem if he were honest in his description but it is amusing how he skirts around the real issue here trying to justify his item. Us "so called experts on this Atariage or whatever it's called" will just have to keep at it lol.

I reported it also.

I hope that seller sees this - He is a low-life scumbag piece of filfth.

I don't believe for a second his story about buying this at an estate sale from a "family friend of Henry Thomas." Complete and utter bullshit. He offers no proof for his intentionally convoluted and misleading claims.

And nice how he's the criminal, but tries to insult all of us. Hey, loser, we here DO know about the movie, the game, and what exists and what does not exist. We're not "crying" because we don't own this, nor are we dumb enough to fall for your fraud. We're trying to prevent someone from being ripped off by you.

Wow, He has 13 bids!!! Wonder if he will show us the game being played then i'll believe it.

That's not really the point. As we all know, there is no 5200 Cloak & Dagger game. It could be any game, or no game at all, inside the cart.

The problem is he's claiming this is a movie prop - that THIS cartridge was used in the movie. That's clearly a lie. He can't back it up or support it.

He probably just made a label and slapped it on any 5200 cartridge shell.

That it's been allowed to remain listed is troubling.

Auction ended with a bid of $129.23. The winner has a high feedback rating, so it's likely serious purchase. Sad ... very sad.

I agree, it is sad, and so much for all that reporting everyone did. Still, a far cry from the ridiculous amount he was hoping to get for a while, before he listed it as a regular auction with a low opening bid.

..Al

As long as there are uninformed idiots who bid on auctions like this...........there will be wolves to prey on them. I hope he enjoys his 129 dollar mistake. While I fault dirtbags who post deceiving auctions, blame also goes to the suckers out there.

Edited by BadHornet