IGNORED

PacManPlus and the Atari 7800

NIKON

I repeat again, one of the most humble and nicest person I know.

Bob, as far as I am concerned you are a god of 7800 programming.

Scratch that, you're not just a god, your Zeus of the 7800. :-D

I couldn't agree more, I play Bob's games more than any others for my 7800!

Walter - you hacked the graphics to my original stand-alone Pac-Man hack for Pac-Pollux. :D

As far as splitting the games out, I had meant for PMC to replace all of the stand-alone versions (which is why the source is gone and the bins are - for the most part - gone as well)

But thank you again, guys - seriously - I truly appreciate the kind words... and thanks mmervine for blogging about me and the games I create/port as well. :)

Bob

Hi Bob

No,you are wrong.Pac Pollux is your baby for 80 percent. The first hack,i did alone,only with some help from you,was Pac Nestor,the sequel of Pac Pollux.Here i got only some hints from you,how to change the sprites and mazes :)

And Pac Nestor was done without the Pac Editor,which was really heavy.But i could do it with your help,my friend.

greetings Walter

I don't live it CT IA or MI so collecting my beer cans wont help :(. Not gonna do a Newman and a Kramer scam either.

ok..then how about skipping 7 $5.00 Starbucks coffee's....that $35.00 USD..there is one cart.

Since I do not personally know you it is hard to suggest ideas.

Maybe one day, someone will make one of those crazy NES-like multi-carts with all of Pacman Plus's games. :-)

Yeah thats what I think as well.. If and when he retires so it has them all.. Would be worth a couple hundred easy.. I would buy!!

Edited by Jinks

Bob, just imagine the :love: you'll receive when you start coding for the 2600! :P

We have an excellent update of Defender on the 2600 thanks to PacManPlus. But we also have a lot of really good programmers working on the 2600 as well. I'm quite happy to let him work on whatever hardware inspires him the most. :)

Edited by FujiSkunk

I just checked the master list, there a little detail that sticks out to me. Isn't Pac-Man actually a trademark of Namco not Bally/Midway? It's like saying Frogger is a trademark of SEGA but Konami was the one the created the game.

Pac Man was developed by NAMCO

Release in Japan by NAMCO

Released in North America by Midway