IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

I have seen black joysticks that resembled the ones from the MBX before, so the case is no surprise. Note that it is missing the three buttons at the back and the joystick itself does not resemble the one on the MBX. Here is a link to a picture of the black version of the MBX joystick. It is about halfway down the page. The joystick being sold is one of the ones from back in the day that resembled it, but it is not an MBX stick or even an MBX prototype. . .

My mind kept telling me that this was an Atari joystick. I was right. Here it is. It is based off of the MBX stick, and designed by Milton Bradley, but it was eventually released under the Atari label--not the Milton Bradley one. As it was designed to work with the Atari 2600, it might even work off of the regular TI joystick port (and I seem to rememebr that the first time I ever saw one of these, it was being used that way). Thinking more on this, I may even have one of these stashed away in a box somewhere. . .I seem to remember buying one about 8-9 years ago as part of a larger lot of joysticks.

• Like 2

My mind kept telling me that this was an Atari joystick. I was right. Here it is. It is based off of the MBX stick, and designed by Milton Bradley, but it was eventually released under the Atari label--not the Milton Bradley one.

Good looking out Ksarul! You may have saved someone from making a mistake. I completely overlooked the buttons on the back.

Has anyone contacted the seller?

Okay there are no bids on << this one yet >>, the starting price is $139.00

It's three items, a CorComp RS-232 card, a Speech Synthesizer and a CorComp Triple Tech Card.

The RS-232 is fine if you don't plan to use an HDX now or in the future. The Triple Tech card is an interesting device, but one not everyone will need or want. The printer buffer is only really of use when you have a lot of printing to do, but who does that now days on their hobby computer? Getting the speech in the P-Box is nice though. It also has a real-time clock built-in. Recently Gazoo wrote a new EA/5 program that sets the clock, and the new upcoming 9640 Menu System & BOOT also support the clock as well as the Remind-Me! program.

$_57.JPG

yes I am lurking around :) but the starting-price strategically seems to be to high.

I have often experienced the highest prices if starting with 1$ only,

and have seen not one bid at all in an auction, if starting this high.

(But the TripleTec here is interesting and will go I think)

AND: he is NOT selling/delivering to Europe. This is one more missed price-pusher.

...and shipping to Europe is no problem at all. And does not cost 1 cent more for the seller.

but lets see what happens......

• Like 1

I just got the TripleTech I bought from him today. Frank Billeri has always had lots of nice things for the TI on sale--and he's been one of the more consistently good TI sellers over the years. His price isn't really all that bad either, as I've almost never seen a Triple Tech sell for less than $150 to $180 as the final price--usually with the Speech Synthesizer, but as this also has the RS-232, it has a good chance of breaking $200 (which is about what I paid for the Triple Tech alone just last week).

On the 99/8 PCODE strip--I know about that one too, as I'm the guy who bid on it. :) I need that strip to complete my set--it is one of a minuscule number of 99/8 items I don't have yet.

It has no real use without the X10 unit, but there is an X10 Powerhouse module up. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1417687247871?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=141768724787&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Man, I would love to pick this up. But it would not have any value for me beyond collectible value since I got rid of all of my X10 stuff several months ago.

It has no real use without the X10 unit, but there is an X10 Powerhouse module up. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1417687247871?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=141768724787&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Man, I would love to pick this up. But it would not have any value for me beyond collectible value since I got rid of all of my X10 stuff several months ago.

i was looking for this cart and the bid on this item is mine ... i was trying to win it too... missing in my collections still :) ...

had you used this system OLD CS1 ?

i was looking for this cart and the bid on this item is mine ... i was trying to win it too... missing in my collections still :) ...

had you used this system OLD CS1 ?

I did not, but I remember one of the guys in the local user group way way back giving a demo. It was pretty cool.