IGNORED

Cuttle Cart 2 Label

crash

I realized that I posted the versions without the bleed area needed for printing onto labels. Here are the versions with black printing outside the label area. I sent my image to 8-bit classics and they printed my labels. I can clean up a Paint.NET template for making similar cartridge labels if anyone needs it.

post-8517-0-91114000-1380025092_thumb.jpgpost-8517-0-91097100-1380025107_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hmmm... where did you get that software cd?

It came with the cart when I purchased the CC2. I purchased mine second-hand so I don't know if it was the original CD that came with the cart or one made by the person who sold it to me. The software is all online where FujiSkunk pointed to. :)

***For the idleness of it, I'm trying to jog my memory as I get older and time is moving on. :)***

There was the utilities CD that came with the CCII. I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but I think with the original Cuttle Cart I, for the Atari 2600, Chad arranged to have copies of 'Stella Gets a New Brain' by the Cyberpunks, included with the first batch of the cart. The original CC came with its' software on a 3 1/2 inch floppy. Has it been that long? :)

On the first run of either the CCI or CCII there was a small issue with the amount of current that the cart drew, meaning that you needed a power supply that was capable of supplying slightly more amperage than the base console was rated.

***Back to your regularily scheduled conversation.***