IGNORED

I tripped CRaZy BrIx

Cousin Vinnie

Trying to get the high score at highscore.com, I was able to trip the levels on Crazy Brix. I gotta say the game was really fun, and Bob introduced some wacky screens near the end that that changed up game play realities that could have been missed if you only trudged through the first 10 or so levels.

I gotta say about 3 or 4 of the levels almost make me never want to play the damn thing again... too tedious. But then other levels are a trip. I also wish that some of the boards focused on Atari 7800 iconic images instead of VCS icons like a Space Invader, Combat Tank, or Adventure Key... but as I type this I wonder if it is possible to have a 7800 iconic image.

Had a blast Bob. Good game sir- good game.

CV

www.funkmasterv.com

Cool - thank you :)

Yeah - there are one or two levels that I wish I had changed, but I couldn't make the game too easy :ponder:

The 'wacky screens' toward the end just came to me as I was working on the wraparound to make sure the ball never leaves the screen... I just had a thought, "what if there were no walls at all in some levels"? It makes for some interesting game play :)