IGNORED

BatariBasic.com - expired?

ibogost

Should be fixed now.

I really need to update the page with newer versions of the software. It will make it a lot easier for new users to get their projects running (especially since I believe the old Windows binaries on there don't run in a 64-bit environment.)

I really need to update the page with newer versions of the software. It will make it a lot easier for new users to get their projects running (especially since I believe the old Windows binaries on there don't run in a 64-bit environment.)

It's waiting for you:

atariage.com/forums/topic/214909-bb-with-native-64k-cart-support-11dreveng/

Yeah, I had to rebuild the Mac binaries too for 64-bit. Would be great to get new versions up!

batari, to expand upon RT's post...

• My (temporary fork) version has 32-bit binaries for Windows, Linux, and OS X, and they've been well tested on 64-bit versions of the OSes.
  • OS X and Linux users can run the provided install_ux.sh script to update their profile with the correct bB and PATH variables. The script also provides instructions to get them started.
  • 2600basic.sh now detects the OS and architecture, and works out of the box with the provided Linux and OS X binaries. If the user builds their own binaries with "make" it will use those instead. It also now works with paths that have spaces.
  • A fair number of bugs were fixed, including ones that caused heartache with 64-bit Windows memory protection. There were also some requested feature enhancements. See CHANGES.txt for what was updated since 1.1d.
  • I've been cross compiling OS X and Windows binaries, which makes it a lot easier to produce fresh updates for all. Just "make dist". Setup for cross compiling is documented in COMPILE.txt.

It goes without saying, feel free to take it wholesale and re-version it, or backport the fixes you want.

• Like 2