IGNORED

Testing game on real hardware?

sidcrazy

I been working on a game, and I really want to put it on real hardware. I have a unmodded supercharger, and I know the Harmony cart is discontinued. So is there maybe another option? I don't need a lot of space. Just enough for one game.

Thanks, and I am sorry if I asked in the wrong place.

I been working on a game, and I really want to put it on real hardware. I have a unmodded supercharger, and I know the Harmony cart is discontinued. So is there maybe another option? I don't need a lot of space. Just enough for one game.

Thanks, and I am sorry if I asked in the wrong place.

What is the ROM size? Superchargers can do 4K games. Are you sure about the Harmony? Looks like the website's still up and has an order link:

http://harmony.atariage.com/

Actually, I am not sure about the Harmony. A friend on FB told me they never got their Harmony cart in the mail. So I just kinda assumed they didn't make them anymore.

I know my game comes way under 4k, but I can't seem to get it to work on the Supercharger. The load screen appears, then nothing. I tested Frogger Arcade on it and it worked just fine. I am using Makewav to convert.

Actually, I am not sure about the Harmony. A friend on FB told me they never got their Harmony cart in the mail. So I just kinda assumed they didn't make them anymore.

I know my game comes way under 4k, but I can't seem to get it to work on the Supercharger. The load screen appears, then nothing. I tested Frogger Arcade on it and it worked just fine. I am using Makewav to convert.

If you have a friend that paid for a Harmony cart and didn't receive it, did he contact batari or post in the Harmony cart forum?

Last time I checked, batari goes out of his way to make sure that Harmony cart customers are satisfied.

@ WickedC I use makewav filename.bin /ts

@RandomTerrian The 'friend' told me that he thought they discontinued it. But I also think he was worried I would be pirating new games on it, and not buying games. It seemed strange to me at the time. But I am glad its cleared up, and I am going to buy one myself.

Sorry for being ignorant to this.