IGNORED

Atari composers / songs wanted for TAPE project...

powersoft

hi dudes,

this is markus from germany. in the 90ies I had a mailorder for xl/xe and a company called powersoft, where I released some games and also some magazines.

I just had an idea and want to transfer this, but I need your help and input for this:

with our system we are retro styled I would say...

so why not listen to atari songs in a retro style?

not only on computer...

I thought to release a TAPE MC with atari composed songs. it should be a pro-manufactured tape, and I thought on limitation of 100 tapes with a nice inlay. the tape looks like in the 80ies/90ies music cassettes (II done several music tapes for my music company this year), so manufacturing will be possible in the old school way...

also a logo and cover designer I search for...

anyone interested?

any thoughts and ideas for this project?

give me for INPUT...

all the best

markus

hi dudes,

this is markus from germany. in the 90ies I had a mailorder for xl/xe and a company called powersoft, where I released some games and also some magazines.

I just had an idea and want to transfer this, but I need your help and input for this:

with our system we are retro styled I would say...

so why not listen to atari songs in a retro style?

not only on computer...

I thought to release a TAPE MC with atari composed songs. it should be a pro-manufactured tape, and I thought on limitation of 100 tapes with a nice inlay. the tape looks like in the 80ies/90ies music cassettes (II done several music tapes for my music company this year), so manufacturing will be possible in the old school way...

also a logo and cover designer I search for...

anyone interested?

any thoughts and ideas for this project?

give me for INPUT...

all the best

markus

Play AMS files for simple Atari sound. Probably don't want much AMS, maybe a little. Then you maybe want to get game music, like the music from A:8.

Here's a Sparta 3.2g with AMSPLRII.COM that has six or eight AMS tunes on it.

AMS.zip

hey maniacs...

I am really disspointed there will be nearly no response for such cool thing in my eyes...

there are so many great composers around... on every meetnig there are competitions for songs...

and they are filled with great music...

where are these guys???

just a comment from my side:

this project it won't be any cheap compilation or something. I want to make PRO-MANUFACTURED tapes with the atari game music, tapes like you bought in the 80ies back... music tape, no programmcode tape. with nice pro-printed full colored inlay, sealed... like MUSIC TAPES you bought in the 80ies...

I thought it would be a cool, nice idea with a really old school retro charme...

but it seems am I wrong? I hope not, I was so happy with such idea and want to do it. so if any composers out there: get in touch...

cheers from germany

markus

each track sounding cool and which is free for use is welcome.

new songs, old songs...

only two things:

COOL SONGS

AND

real atari songs, no remixes or something...

just the (stereo) pokey sound...

thanks for any feedback here, I just thought I am the one and only like this idea.

I also contacted the makers of the sillyventure by email, as they got a lot of music everytime, but no response yet, maybe one of you got any contact there?

would THANK for every help, as I like this idea really much!

all the best

markus

our system also died for officials ages ago...

and no, tapes are still "in"...

I do for some acts of my record company still tapes in small quantities...

Actually, the Atari still works. The tape recorder does not (neither the 1010, nor the one I had for playing Music). The difference is simple: Electronics last. Mechanics die. And no, I don't think tapes are "in" in any meaning of the word "in" I know.

• 2 weeks later...