IGNORED

Lousy and Lying...

Trebor

Its the merican way. Thats what one response was after calling people out on reselling for profits. I know yall dont think like that tho.. I call it being a loser. If ANY gain is to be made it sure as hell should go to the programmer. Wtf do people think they are. Heres a link to kinda what I am getting at.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/soulfly/boom.html

• Like 1

I think this is a re listing of 2 items this seller tried to seller a couple months ago that another member linked to.

You think this seller would get the message to lower the price of selling the item besides not misleading people into buying the item, but I guess not.

Edited by 8th lutz

That's nothing. Recently there was a release of Another World on cart for the Jaguar, at about $60 a cart. One guy ordered two copies, didn't even open the package, and immediately posted the sealed parcel on ePay with a Buy It Now of =$1,400=.

As you can imagine, a lot of people called him out on it, including the developers who had just released it!