IGNORED

Last few hours 60 plus Atari 5200 games

midnight8

I hope so too, but I knew it was a gamble auctioning them all together like that, but I did not want to put my wife through the hassle of individual shippiing. My main thing is to create some room and I am not bankrupt so it won't devestate me to not get a bunch of money for it. I am trying to concentrate on a few systems mainly portables and Jaguar. My Jag and Lynx are untouchables. I have a set amount of space I have to dedicate to my games. lol. I wish I still had some of the Jag games I sold a few years ago when I did need money. Looking forward to the end of the auction. I have a bunch of 2600 stuff I have to make go away also, but most of it is very common stuff.

• Like 1

Mine! This puts me on the doorstep of completing the official release collection missing only the Diagnostic Cart, K-Razy Shoot-Out, Quintana Roo, Star Wars Death Star, and Zenji. Oh, and I guess Pete's Test Cart, but does that really exist? I think there is only 1 known, but I might be mistaken. I saw this lot right when it was listed and, needless to say, am pretty geeked to add about 20 new games to my existing collection for the 5200. Can't wait to sit down with my 8-year-old and play Koffi sans emulator for the first time.

Thank you Midnight8, you made my day. :)

• Like 1

Mine! This puts me on the doorstep of completing the official release collection missing only the Diagnostic Cart, K-Razy Shoot-Out, Quintana Roo, Star Wars Death Star, and Zenji. Oh, and I guess Pete's Test Cart, but does that really exist? I think there is only 1 known, but I might be mistaken. I saw this lot right when it was listed and, needless to say, am pretty geeked to add about 20 new games to my existing collection for the 5200. Can't wait to sit down with my 8-year-old and play Koffi sans emulator for the first time.

Thank you Midnight8, you made my day. :)

I am glad somebody got it that is actually going to enjoy it rather than somebody that was just gonna turn it around and resell all of it immediately. It has been a long time since I have been able to enjoy my game systems since they have all been shoved in every corner and I could never find what I needed to play. The 5200 was my favorite game system and I kept one of my consoles and I still have some of my homemade controllers and what not. I will have fewer games around now, but may be able to access them to play them once in a while.

All packed up. Wife is shipping this afternoon.

Sounds great, thank you very much. My wife has been more than understanding as my collection has gradually taken over the "computer room" in our home. I am quickly running into the same issue as you though as I literally am running out of space. I've got about 25-30 different consoles (for "testing" purposes of course since I am a seller in addition to being a collector) and more games than I can probably count. I recently built a shelving unit to hold/display the more than 350 2600 games I own and am planning on building a display for the 5200 games. That should be a large display as I want the game labels to face out and those carts are relatively massive. We'll see. The 20 or so games that I need from your lot to add to my collection will be in good hands. The rest will find a home elsewhere. Thanks again. :)

Roadrunner.....if you are interested in any of the 5200 games in this lot send me a PM and maybe we can work something out. A few of the scarce titles like Zaxxon and Miner 2049er I already own and will be selling to help offset the cost of this bundle.

• Like 1