IGNORED

Price/Best place to buy 1050 disk drive

Maverick94

I recently purchased an Atari 800 XL, with a power supply and SIO cable. I'm looking to buy a disk drive, as a friend of my gave me a few boxes of floppies. Is there anywhere else better than Ebay to purchase one of these drives? I'm hoping to get one for maybe $60, if that's reasonable. Post with helpful comments and suggestions, thanks.

I recently picked up 4 1050's at family thrift stores for $1.95 each... one is us doubler another is happy with other two are plain normal.

Always rescue Atari from thrift stores... when price gets super low they are about to crush it in the compactor

Shipping included 60 seems fairish

Edited by _The Doctor__

I recently purchased an Atari 800 XL, with a power supply and SIO cable. I'm looking to buy a disk drive, as a friend of my gave me a few boxes of floppies. Is there anywhere else better than Ebay to purchase one of these drives? I'm hoping to get one for maybe $60, if that's reasonable. Post with helpful comments and suggestions, thanks.

You can usually get them for under $30 on ebay...