IGNORED

Season 3 / Week 3 ~ The NEW HSC ~ Vanguard (Game 1)

Vocelli

Post for Rainbow Kitty here:

[anyone know why her account can't post, still?]

--------------------------------------------------------------

vangard: 3420

its bad i know.i hate this game.

i was wondering myself about her account because I think i was able to start posting right away, I don't remember any waiting period. is there an email you have to reply to?

(glad you're still here Rainbow Kitty, I guessed you might not like this game but it has a lot of rainbows!)

dark aleph - what did you eat??

Recovered from cut finger, here's the best of my 5 tries. I don't know if I care enough to keep concentration with this one, probably my only score post. Fun game, I'm better at other versions though, like 5200.

...When the tunnel level starts again, I cannot move to the left quick enough? Is it even possible?! :P

(prefer going "left" through those phat blue aliens or whatevea they are)

post-3059-0-18977700-1395611964_thumb.jpg

...When the tunnel level starts again, I cannot move to the left quick enough? Is it even possible?! :P

Yes. Your ship moves faster when not firing. If you don't fire and hold right, it should be timed perfectly to get the 'E' energy container. The dip switch settings (Difficulty Left & Right) determine when you fire.

Setting it to LeftB, RightB means you always fire when not pressing the red fire button.

Setting it to LeftA, RightA means you only fire in the direction(s) that you are pressing when you press the red fire button.

I personally prefer setting LeftA, RightB, which is only fire when the red fire button is pressed, but fire forward in addition to the direction(s) pressed.

Edited by CapitanClassic

Well, I think it's too late to ask Vocelli if it would be allowed but it is possible to change diff switches during the game! Tah-dah!

Today I'm not in a mood to play. Yesterday I got a 299,9?0.

If I don't find the will to play for 2hrs, I'll post that score.

And next round we have kung-fu... I played a few times and I can't improve my score... :skull:

Competition is very tough. :)

• Like 1

i was wondering myself about her account because I think i was able to start posting right away, I don't remember any waiting period. is there an email you have to reply to?

(glad you're still here Rainbow Kitty, I guessed you might not like this game but it has a lot of rainbows!)

Yeah, I've done the email confirmation multiple times now... [sigh] guess I'll have to bother the admin email...

And yes, she prefered looking at it to playing it this week, but seems to be digging Kung Fu Master!

• Like 1

Yes. Your ship moves faster when not firing. If you don't fire and hold right, it should be timed perfectly to get the 'E' energy container. The dip switch settings (Difficulty Left & Right) determine when you fire.

Oh yeah , I can snatch the E's... where I lose a guy is when, the vertical curved path first starts, and then you'll see the block that goes left-right. when the walls start up quicker (2nd round) I lose at least 1 life right off. :P

NEVERMIND, I ACTUALLY USE THE FIRE BUTTON NOW (DUH!)... LOL.

THANKS! :)

THE FIRE BUTTON REALLY HELPS MY ENJOYMENT FACTOR, MUCH EASIER TO DODGE THINGS NOW... I CAN'T BELIEVE I MANAGED 80KS WITH NO FIRE HELD DOWN!

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 1