IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

5 hours ago, Cobra Strike Down said:

Oooh! They look great Daz. I love the white boxes that were part of the deal. It really stands out and hope both Windjammers and King of Fighters '99 will give you many years of enjoyment bro. Now we need to see you in action playing them. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Austin said:

:D  ALRIGHT!!!!!! :D

Hey Austin. Great to see you back on with us on the Neo-Geo thread. It's been a while bro, but always a true delight to see you sharing your knowledge with us. I remember having fun on one of your Neo Geo live streams and we were discussing about your favorite candy and you mention the 5th Avenue bars are like the top on your list that you really enjoy. So we were searching through Amazon seeing if we can find some good deals for you to purchase and found a wholesaler offering them from his distribution center. :)

Thank you for sharing your expertise on the issue of the 8bitdo controllers. Reading in helps us become more aware of products that we should be informed about and glad you're the man that did so for us bro. Please feel free to come back and mention more insightful Neo-Geo and relative products to share with us to become more informed correctly for sure. Always a thumping good read to view on what you have to say. :)

Thank you again for stopping by to post Austin. Was a true pleasure seeing and reading on what you wrote. It really made our day bro. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Check out the SNK World Championship regional qualifier tournament this week end! THE FIGHT 2023 Bogotá, Colombia August 19-20 https://start.gg/tournament/the-fight-2023/ #SNK #KOFXV #SWC2023

Anthony..

On 8/14/2023 at 3:49 AM, Charlie Cat said:

31 years. How time flies Ter. Thank you for the reminder and posting about it with us bro. What new with you lately? :)

Anthony...

I'm good, and how are you Anthony? Lately, I've been collecting computer Big Box games. Running out of room lol.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Oooh! They look great Daz. I love the white boxes that were part of the deal. It really stands out and hope both Windjammers and King of Fighters '99 will give you many years of enjoyment bro. Now we need to see you in action playing them. :)

Anthony...

Unfortunately, axunworks is still building my supergun. That combined with packing things up, I won’t be able to play them for a while. But I’m just glad I own them. More incoming. 

Speaking of the boxes, does anyone know where they were sold? Would be nice to get them for all my mvs games. 

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Retro Neo Ness talking about the 8bitdo controllers. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

Relive the glory days of gaming with my comprehensive review of the 8BitDo Neo Geo Controller. From its seamless wireless connectivity to its authentic button layout, I will take you on a journey through its features, benefits, and the potential playability,  it brings to retro gaming enthusiasts."

Anthony...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cobra Strike Down said:

Unfortunately, axunworks is still building my supergun. That combined with packing things up, I won’t be able to play them for a while. But I’m just glad I own them. More incoming. 

Speaking of the boxes, does anyone know where they were sold? Would be nice to get them for all my mvs games. 

I think they’re called neo mini boxes. If you google that you should be able to find em

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/5/2023 at 9:54 PM, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

【Evo 2023】 SNK Snapshots! Direct from the SNK Booth! #SNK #Evo

Anthony..

This is so cool! I remember seeing the Neo Geo Championship in person in Milwaukee a few years ago, It was awesome! I wish they did more awesome stuff like this at conventions! But, the fighting game tournaments is where they definitely belong!

-Aaron

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Back with Retro Neo Ness talking about the 8bitdo controllers. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

Relive the glory days of gaming with my comprehensive review of the 8BitDo Neo Geo Controller. From its seamless wireless connectivity to its authentic button layout, I will take you on a journey through its features, benefits, and the potential playability,  it brings to retro gaming enthusiasts."

Anthony...

I've been eyeballing one of these for awhile, time to watch the review!

-Aaron

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Zap! said:

I'm good, and how are you Anthony? Lately, I've been collecting computer Big Box games. Running out of room lol.

Hi Ter,

So far, so good bro. Doing what I do best with the Neo-Geo thread and inviting newccomers and vets alike to particiapate with us bro. Always great to hear from you Ter. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, masschamber said:

savage reign might be the most obnoxiously difficult fighting game built with any degree of  competence

Sadly, I never defeated the game Mass. I always wanted to do so. But I always get cut short by losing with little live left with the CPU. :)

Anthony..

16 hours ago, Cobra Strike Down said:

Who’s psyched about the new Fatal Fury? :D 

Snk providing while Capcom digs a grave. Gotta love their latest push for quality. 

I'm really looking forward to it Daz. It keeps getting better for SNK after years of struggling from the days when the original SNK went bankrupt. Glad the tides have changed.  :)

Anthony...

5 hours ago, aaronclassicgamer said:

I've been eyeballing one of these for awhile, time to watch the review!

-Aaron

Awesome to know Aaron. We hope that you purchase a few for the collection. Maybe even doing a review on them on what you think of this pieces bro. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Square profile picture @eeo_store

◤本日スタート◢ 「THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV」のPOP UP開催中! ゲーム中の名場面や新規グラフアートイラストを使用した新商品が登場 開催期間:8/19(土)~8/31(木) 開催店舗:グラフアートショップ池袋本店 通販は好評開催中 https://eeo.today/store/101/title/2914?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=20230819_KF15 #SNK #KOF15 #KOFXV
Translated from Japanese by
◤ Start today ◢ POP UP of "THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV" is being held! Introducing new products using famous scenes from the game and new graph art illustrations  Period: 8/19 (Sat) - 8/31 (Thu) Holding store: Graph Art Shop Ikebukuro Main Store Mail order is now being held  https://eeo.today/store/101/title/2914?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=20230819_KF15 #SNK #KOF15 #KOFXV

F3zQiYVa0AAz3K9?format=webp&name=small

F3zQkMBagAAMzfD?format=webp&name=small

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

練習会場ではチャイニーズ・タイペイのTennis Esports代表選手団とバッタリ遭遇しました!両国の選手共に国際交流を楽しんでたご様子です@rize0001 選手(Rize)によるマンツーマンレッスンも行われました #TEAMJAPAN #EAYG #KOFXV
At the practice venue, I ran into the Chinese Taipei Tennis Esports team! Players from both countries seemed to be enjoying international exchange  One-on-one lessons were also held by player (Rize)  #TEAMJAPAN #EAYG #KOFXV

F3jzTlwacAE4KYh?format=webp&name=small

F3jzTlwa0AAY4n3?format=webp&name=360x360

F3jzTloaQAAEtv1?format=webp&name=360x360

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

#EAYG #KOFXV #TEAMJAPAN いよいよ決戦が始まります!選手達もコンディション絶好調です s援よろしくお願いします https://youtube.com/live/-6XJuo0m0QE?feature=share
#EAYG #KOFXV #TEAMJAPAN The decisive battle is about to begin! The players are also in great condition  Thank you for your support  https://youtube.com/live/-6XJuo0m0QE?feature=share

F33p9IPbsAAFnZ1?format=webp&name=small

F33p9IJbgAAEnQc?format=webp&name=small

F33p9INaUAAMJ6T?format=webp&name=small

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Scarlet Sprites with another fun video for us to view. This time we will listen in on what he has to say on the 8Bitdo controllers. Now this will be a real treat for sure. :)

From the description,

"The day that I never thought would come! We finally have a licensed reproduction SNK Neo Geo CD controller with modern conveniences like wireless and additional buttons. How does it stack up to the original Neo Geo CD controller? Does it play nice with Nintendo Switch? What are our options for original hardware? Let's take a look at 8bitdo's attempt at recreating greatness.

I am aware of the new Switch compatibility via bluetooth since this was originally recorded."

Anthony..

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Cobra Strike Down said:

MVS MV1FZ+ finally arrived! Socked bios has been kept, and now has unibios. Original copy of The Last Blade arrived which I’m so excited about, as well as my 161 in 1 cart thankfully not in a banana yellow shell. 

Congrats man!! I have the same mvs board and love it. I’d like to do a stereo audio mod but it works so well I don’t wanna mess with it

• Like 2