IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

I don't drive. But this looks really cool to have in the collection.

EDRADOUR 2009 SINGLE CASK #361 Bottled to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Neogeo Distilled: 06.11.2009 Bottled: 31.03.2020 Cask Number: 361 57.4% ABV / 70cl Bottle Number: One of only 637 #whisky #whiskylover #whiskygram #whiskey #winestopbham #sellyoak #birmingham #offlicence

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Limited Edition Fatal Fury 16-year old Single Malt Irish Whiskey (186 bottles) is available at Wine Tales in Macau: https://facebook.com/winetalesmacau/posts/3703365223115077 This one is already sold out but another edition with Mai Shiranui is coming. #Whiskey #Irish #FatalFury #NEOGEO #SNK

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにてNintendo Switchによる大会が開催されます。ぜひご観戦ください! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ https://twitter.com/vsnetinfo/status/1567493156605952000 https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=8003
Translated from Japanese by
[Notice] An online tournament will be held on Nintendo Switch. Please watch the game! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ https://twitter.com/vsnetinfo/status/1567493156605952000 https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=8003

FcHBcPqaQAIki52?format=png&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにて優勝未経験者向けの大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ https://twitter.com/vsnetinfo/status/1567397920508620801 https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=8002
[Notice] An online tournament for inexperienced winners will be held. Please join us! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ https://twitter.com/vsnetinfo/status/1567397920508620801 https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=8002

FcHBtVQakAIkV4-?format=png&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにてXbox Series X | Sによる大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ https://twitter.com/vsnetinfo/status/1567401447754715137 https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=8000
[Notice] An online tournament will be held on the Xbox Series X | S. Please join us! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ https://twitter.com/vsnetinfo/status/1567401447754715137 https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=8000

FcHB5IHacAI5820?format=png&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにてSAMURAI SPIRITSの大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ https://twitter.com/vsnetinfo/status/1567400508448718849 https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=8001

FcHCMh-aQAEO5Ad?format=png&name=small

Anthony...

3 hours ago, enoofu said:

Here's Sega LordX video on Neo Geo on the Sega Genesis

What a great video this is enoofu. Thank you for posting this with us. I always felt the Sega Genesis had the better ports over from the Neo-Geo. The Super NES was good. But I believe with the help of the Motorola 68000 being in both the Neo-Geo and the Genesis really gsve the console the upper advantage. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

■決定■ 第4弾はビリーに決定! 第5弾は、ダックとアンディが同数となった為、もう「二人とも作るぜ!」ってことに(笑) ↓その発表動画↓ https://youtu.be/lZn8Ybx6geY 順番の希望を募ったところ、ダック断トツ!第5弾はダックでいきます!カモンベイビー! #餓狼伝説 #SNK #studio24餓狼 #KOC
■ decision ■ The 4th is decided to be Billy! In the 5th installment, Duck and Andy became the same number, so it's already "Let's make both of them!" (laughs) ↓ Presentation video ↓ https://youtu.be/lZn8Ybx6geY When I solicited requests for the turn, Duck Dantotsu! The 5th will go with duck! Come on baby! #餓狼伝説 #SNK #studio24餓狼 #KOC

FcGZ4u1aAAIHIgy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

4 hours ago, MarkoCG77 said:

And they also have Neo Geo AES versions for preorder as well

F0B06D3E-6063-4732-89C8-FA24589D6062.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

I wonder if any Neo Geo game ever employed line scrolling and other raster effects outside of sprite scaling?

Hmmm. Good question Slidell. I would have to find out to see. Thank you for mentioning this to bring to our attention. :)

Anthony..

1 hour ago, MarkoCG77 said:

And they also have Neo Geo AES versions for preorder as well

WOW! :-o

i just happen to come in and saw this from you Marko. This really looks amazing and have to stop buy PixelHeart's shop page to check it out. Thank you for stopping by to give us a heads up bro. This looks amazing. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony...

6 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

I wonder if any Neo Geo game ever employed line scrolling and other raster effects outside of sprite scaling?

Pretty sure Neo Turf Masters is doing line scrolling and other raster effects. Quite a lot of line scrolling as the ball is moving across the terrain. Issue is most games don't use raster effects is because they slow the CPU down by a lot, as they use interrupt calls.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 12:14 PM, enoofu said:

Here's Sega LordX video on Neo Geo on the Sega Genesis

Is it just me or do the colors on his Neo Geo footage look too bright? Always interesting to see that there were no systems that could properly run Neo Geo games until like the PS2, although they certainly did try; even the Dreamcast struggles with Garou: Mark of the Wolves, from what I have heard.

I do plan on eventually checking out the Neo Geo ports on the X68000, as I have heard that those are generally quite good, as you'd expect from the X68000. Too bad the MiSTer's X68000 core is still a beta and I've only been able to get like half of the games that I've tested on it to even run at all.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Nice article with SNK's CEO Kenji Matsubara. Enjoy. :)

「10年で世界のTop10」は決して簡単ではないけれど,一緒にチャレンジしてくれる人にぜひ来ていただきたいーーー挑戦を経験にする松原健二氏は,新生SNKをどのように動かしていくのか https://4gamer.net/games/999/G999905/20220905097/
"Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who will challenge me to come. https://4gamer.net/games/999/G999905/20220905097/

FcLpB84acAI41KJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

"Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who will take on the challenge together --- Kenji Matsubara, who has experienced the challenge, how he will move the new SNK of

Twice so far , SNK has told us about the first development (Osaka) and the second development (Tokyo) , but in fact, the president who leads it is well-known in the game industry, Kenji Matsubara, the former president of Cote Tecmo. Mr.
 He has appeared in 4Gamer several times in the past, but since he left Koei Tecmo, he has not appeared on the front stage. I've heard various rumors about him yelling on his smartphone, or he's working hard at Sega, but it's been a long time since his career was widely publicized and he was interviewed.

Looking back on his career so far, let's ask him about why he received this unusual story and what he plans to do with SNK after this.

Kenji Matsubara, President and CEO of SNK 
Thumbnail image of image collection No.001 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who will take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?

4Gamer:
 It's been a long time. I'm pleased to meet you, today.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Nice to meet you. Come to think of it, the CEDEC * will start tomorrow, so I look forward to working with you there as well (laughs).

*The interview was conducted on August 22, 2022. CEDEC 2022 starts August 23rd

4Gamer:
 By the way, the last time I interviewed Mr. Matsubara directly was about CEDEC, if I remember correctly.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Is that so?

4Gamer:
 It was 2010.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Then, when you gave the keynote speech at the end. It's been 12 years.

Related article

Open information and raise the level of the entire industry. We asked Kenji Matsubara, a CEDEC Fellow, about the three years of CEDEC, which worked on reforms with all Japan, and future prospects.

Open information and raise the level of the entire industry.  We asked Kenji Matsubara, a CEDEC Fellow, about the three years of CEDEC, which worked on reforms with all Japan, and future prospects.

From August 31 next week, when the Tokyo Game Show is approaching, the 12th annual developer festival "CEDEC 2010" will be held. We asked Mr. Kenji Matsubara , a driving force behind CEDEC, which has made astounding progress over the past three years, about the details of the reforms and future prospects.

4Gamer:
 That's right. For some reason, after Koei Tecmo, I only met Matsubara-san once a year in a hotel lobby in Shanghai during ChinaJoy (laughs).

Mr. Matsubara:
 Was that so? (laughs) But it's true that when I was on Sega, I didn't do interviews anymore, so I didn't really show up.

4Gamer:
 You almost didn't appear.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Even after becoming SNK, there aren't that many, so please be gentle...

4Gamer:
 First of all, it's been a while since Mr. Matsubara appeared on 4Gamer, so let's start by asking him about his background. First of all, it's not a game.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes. I was originally interested in computers when I was in college, but at the time, being interested in computers meant that I wanted to try making hardware, so I first joined Hitachi.

4Gamer:
 It's that kind of time.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes. Mainframes, supercomputers, big ones. It takes 3 to 4 years to develop one, and a fairly large investment was made, so that's what I was doing.
 I came to the world of games after building a supercomputer, so it's the opposite of Dr. Matsuoka, who is giving the keynote speech at this year's CEDEC. Professor Matsuoka worked with Nintendo's Mr. Iwata on making games at HAL Labs until around the time of his master's degree.

Thumbnail image of image collection No.002 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who would like to take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?

4Gamer:
 Were you that kind of person?

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes. I was making games at Hull Labs while studying as a student. After that, Professor Matsuoka focused on research, and from there Professor Matsuoka devoted himself to supercomputers.
 Well, I went the other way, but I spent 11 years at Hitachi, immersing myself in hardware.

4Gamer:
 Oh, so you've been to Hitachi a lot.

Matsubara:
 But as I said earlier, it takes three to four years to make one, so we actually made one mainframe model and 1 and 3/4 models of supercomputers.

4Gamer:
 About three?

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes (laughs).
 After studying abroad, I left the company and got a job at Oracle * . At that time, he wanted to work in America. As you know, we are the world's number one database company, but I think we learned the method of having the number one share in the world.
 So, I started working on hardware and software, and while I was doing that, I started working on the Internet around 2000.

* Headquartered in the United States. It develops and sells software for companies, mainly database management systems. ( Oracle corporate site )

4Gamer:
 2000 was the year 4Gamer opened, but I remember that it was just before that that we were able to do business properly on the Internet.

Matsubara: It's
 an old story, but I first encountered the Internet in the late 80's. Starting with e-mail, there were bulletin boards on the Internet, and ordinary people had no access to the Internet at all.

4Gamer:
 That's right. The first time I became strongly aware of the "Internet" was when I was in my second or third year as a working adult . I remember going in and out of things like NIFTY-Serve.

*I looked it up again, and it seems that it was released in 1993 ( Wikipedia )

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes, it was that time. Then, in 1995, Windows 95 appeared, and home page production began. Finally, the Internet seemed to become a business, and I thought that I would like to do business in that world as well. So while I'm looking widely, I'm going to make an online game, what do you think? I received an offer from a company in Hiyoshi (laughs).

4Gamer:
 Is it okay to mention names (laughs)?

Mr. Matsubara:
 So, I visited Hiyoshi and met the founder and his wife. When I told him that I was interested, he said, "Come by all means." So I made "Nobunaga's Ambition Online" .
 Fujishige and Ichikawa, who were interviewed two years ago, have worked together on online games.

Related article

The goal of SNK's second founding period is to become one of the top 10 global publishers. Let's ask the three key people about the new SNK now and in the future.

The goal of SNK's second founding period is to become one of the top 10 global publishers.  Let's ask the three key people about the new SNK now and in the future.

SNK reminds me of THE KING OF FIGHTERS , SAMURAI SPIRITS , NEOGEO , METAL SLUG ... The company, which any long-time gamer knows, is now on the cusp of a major transformation. I asked the people who hold the key to what is going on with SNK.

4Gamer:
 Yes, I know very well.

Matsubara:
 I was involved in the online and mobile game business, and when the scale of the business grew to a certain level, I was asked if I would like to become president next, and I was president of Koei for about four and a half years from 2007.

4Gamer:
 Mr. Matsubara, who we game media know, was around that time.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes. And I retired in the latter half of 2010... Please try to remember that time. At the time when social games were about to take over the world, things like "Sunshine Ranch" * were all the rage.

* A farm simulation social game that started service on "mixi" in August 2009. The following year, the number of users exceeded 5 million . Service ended in 2016

4Gamer:
 It's been more than 10 years since then.

Thumbnail image of image collection No.003 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who would like to take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?
Matsubara:
 Just when I was very interested in social games like that, I was approached by a company that makes games with the most DAUs in the world, so I decided to visit San Francisco. When I asked, "How much is DAU?", they said something like, "Well, right now, it's about 220 million or 30 million or something like that" (laughs).

4Gamer:
 Were there that many DAUs at that time that company?

Mr. Matsubara:
 I heard a little bit of an order of magnitude story, and this is already here, and I thought it would be nice if I could learn social game development and management, total publishing and user acquisition, and so on, Zynga. * … Or rather, I joined Zynga Japan.
 As expected, I couldn't get good results in the first year, but I got good results in the second year. not to mention.

* Developer of the original social game "FarmVille". At that time, we were mainly developing browser games on Facebook ( Zynga corporate site )

4Gamer:
 Yes. I remember being a little surprised because I had heard many good stories until then.

Matsubara:
 All studios outside of North America have been closed. That was the only time in my life that I had to quit because the company was dissolved. It was really disappointing. *

*The Japanese subsidiary was dissolved the year after the Boston studio was closed in 2012.

4Gamer:
 It wasn't like Sega immediately after that.

Mr. Matsubara:
 I didn't think it would be a good idea to go to a competitor right away, and there were also contractual issues.

4Gamer:
 I see.

Matsubara:
 After that, I went back to university for about a year * , but it was in 2014 when Sega approached me and joined Sega. At that time, a company called Sega Games was developing and operating mobile games, and there was a main body of Sega.
 I became involved in both. I assumed the role of CTO on the mobile side, and the business manager on the PC and home side.

*Specially appointed researcher at the Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo in 2012. In 2015, he became a visiting professor at the Faculty of Integrated Mathematics, Meiji University. 2015 Specially Appointed Professor, Graduate School of Media and Governance, Keio University

4Gamer:
 We didn't have many chances to meet, but you were so busy back then.

Mr. Matsubara:
 That's right (laughs).
 So in 2016, I became the president of Sega Games and served as president for four years, and then retired in 2020 when the company reorganized. My age was also my age, and I felt a little half-retired...

4Gamer:
 No, I'm not at that age yet (laughs).

Mr. Matsubara:
 Thankfully, as soon as I quit, I received a lot of offers saying, "Would you like to work with me?"

4Gamer:
 In other words, it's only been about a year since then.

Mr. Matsubara:
 That's true (laughs).

Thumbnail image of image collection No. 020 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who will take on the challenge together --- Kenji Matsubara, who experiences the challenge, How will the new SNK move?

I want SNK to shine like it did in the 90's, or more

Mr. Matsubara:
 So at the beginning of 2021, an agent contacted me and asked what Mr. Matsubara is doing now. SNK was acquired by a Saudi Arabian foundation, and we were looking for the next CEO.

4Gamer:
 Really recently.

Matsubara:
 At first, I was also very interested in why a Saudi foundation would be interested in buying a Japanese game company, or what to do after buying a game company. I would like to talk to you about many things.

4Gamer:
 With the MiSK Foundation?

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes. I can't think positively unless I properly hear from the person concerned. The MiSK Foundation * is an NPO whose purpose is the sound development of Saudi Arabian youth.

* A non-profit organization established by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Owns Electronic Gaming Development Company, which acquired SNK ( MiSK Foundation Official Site )

4Gamer:
 Yes, I know.

Mr. Matsubara:
 When I asked why an NPO has a business company, I was told that oil is of course important in Saudi Arabia, but entertainment is a very important direction for young people to pursue.

4Gamer:
 Yes. It means something like a place where you can use your excess power, a place where your soul burns, or something like that.

Mr. Matsubara:
 You are right.
 Among the projects that Japan and Saudi Arabia are cooperating on, Japan's entertainment is making great progress, so Saudi Arabia is thinking of working together in such areas as games, manga, and animation. "Japan-Saudi Vision 2030" formulated by  is also written properly.

*As a compass for new Japan-Spa cooperation, we aim to create synergies between Saudi Arabia's "Saudi Vision 2030," which seeks to reduce dependence on oil and create employment, and Japan's "Japan's Growth Strategy," which aims to achieve a GDP of 600 trillion yen. , “Saudi-Japan Vision 2030” was formulated in 2017 to select and implement 31 advanced projects based on the agreement of both countries regarding the nine priority areas and measures. ( How JETRO “Japan-Saudi Vision 2030” was created )

4Gamer:
 I haven't read it properly, but it's clearly stated.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes. One of the efforts to promote entertainment in Saudi Arabia is to incorporate SNK as a business company. But that is "ownership", and I feel that the business itself should be done properly as a Japanese company.

4Gamer:
 When I met Prince Fesar several times before, I heard that kind of story, but they are not "rich people's hobby", they respect Japanese game companies, I really want to get involved there... I think it's amazing to have such a spirit. I think I really liked it and bought it.

Mr. Matsubara:
That's  true. The purpose of the SNK acquisition was to have SNK not only shine like it did in the 90s, but even more. ……I think that the fact that the Crown Prince, the founder of the MiSK Foundation, loves fighting games and is a big fan of SNK had a big influence (laughs).

4Gamer:
 You're right (laughs).

Mr. Matsubara:
 "I want you to not only shine like the 1990s, but more than that," is what I received directly from His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince.

4Gamer:
 They themselves want SNK to be like SNK, or rather, they have a strong feeling of that.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes.
 It's like making the legacy IP owned by SNK bigger. That's what I call a "revamp," but a revamp is an important part of a revamp. But on the other hand, the reason why SNK grew in the 90's was that they took on new challenges one after another, and although there were failures, there were also successes.

4Gamer:
 Yes. At that time, SNK was really doing a lot of things.

Matsubara:
 That's why I think that the Crown Prince and the MiSK Foundation will understand that we will be working on new IPs in the future, so I would like to do my best.
 …But well, it’s quite a difficult task to become one of the top 10 publishers in the world in 10 years… (laughs).

Thumbnail image of image collection No.005 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who would like to take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?

4Gamer:
 No, really (laughs).
 At first, I wondered why Mr. Matsubara was the president of SNK, but when I listened to what he had to say so far, I understood something. In the game industry, we have a strong image of Mr. Matsubara as the face of Koei Tecmo, but he's been working with a global perspective since he was at Hitachi. I think Oracle and Zynga are the best. That's why I thought this story would be perfect.

Matsubara:
 It's true that I spent nine years at Koei Tecmo, but if I include my career in the IT era, I've had a lot of experience working with large companies, small companies, foreign companies and Japanese companies. Based on that experience, I think I was invited.

4Gamer:
 Anyway, why did you accept that offer? Would you say that the hair color is a little different from the company so far?

Mr. Matsubara:
 That's right. Also, although it is an overseas foundation, they wanted it to grow as a Japanese company. For the Japanese game industry, it's a blessing to have this much support from a foreign-owned company. Among them, I thought that the volume and the size of the opportunities were very large, so I thought I would accept it.

4Gamer:
 As you just said, these days most of the people who help Japanese game companies and developers are overseas game companies. Almost everywhere is overseas, especially China is very conspicuous.
 I personally would appreciate any help from anyone. The Japanese game industry itself is being evaluated, and if things continue as they are, the company may disappear, or the developers may leave the industry. Well, I would like Japanese companies to do their best to support us, but...

Mr. Matsubara:
 That's right... It is true that Chinese companies are very supportive. Even in my previous company, there were cases where we received capital from a Chinese company independently. *
 Aside from that, as you just said, it's very good that Japanese game companies are being evaluated as having more power.

*What I'm talking about here is probably the "Nagoshi Studio" led by Mr. Toshihiro Nagoshi . 4Gamer

:
That's  right.

Thumbnail image of image collection No.021 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who would like to take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?
Mr. Matsubara:
 In addition, Japan's game development capabilities ... Whether it's human resources or skills, there are various know-how that overseas people are paying attention to, and they are trying to incorporate it into their business, which is also a good thing. I think.
 Like Saudi Arabia at SNK, I want it to grow as a Japanese company, which is very good for Saudi Arabia, and very useful for the friendly relationship between Saudi Arabia and Japan. So I think it's not surprising that there are still more companies investing in Japan with a broader perspective.

4Gamer:
 When I talked to Prince Fesar, and when I talked to the people in charge of investment in China, what they all have in common is that they grew up with Japanese IP. So maybe they have a side of giving back.

Mr. Matsubara:
 That's true. It's not just Japanese games, but anime and all kinds of entertainment IP that have a strong sympathy. In some ways, it may be a reward. Recently, I feel that the attitude of wanting to learn from Japan, which produced such strong IP, has become stronger.

4Gamer:
 It seems that if you let your guard down, you will be overtaken.

Matsubara:
 In the 2000s when 4Gamer was founded...the PS2 era was a time when Western games and Japanese games were divided, and everything from gameplay to gameplay to community was a "different world." Isn't there a

4Gamer:
 Yes.

Mr. Matsubara:
 From that era, it's become very global now, and it's the same for us at SNK. I feel that the idea of ``That's fun, isn't it?'' is becoming more and more widespread.

Even though the scale has grown and there are various options, it is better not to waver in our core way of thinking and how to make it.

4Gamer:
 Thinking about all of that, I think that this series of movements is probably due to the presence of SNK in the 90's.

Mr. Matsubara:
 It may be so. In the 1990s, when I became a salaried worker and joined Hitachi, I was working in the IT industry, so I didn't face the game head-on at that time. So compared to SNK fans who are around 40 now... Since joining SNK, I have learned a lot in that area.

4Gamer:
 When I heard about Osaka last time, I thought about it again, but it's like a good old game company.

Mr. Matsubara:
 There are still less than 200 people in Osaka. We have 150 developers and dozens of managers. That's why I've been doing it for about 20 years, and if you include the old SNK, I've been doing it for about 40 years.
 Since last year, we have brought the atmosphere of "Let's aim for the top 10 in the world" to a company that is used to such a scale.

4Gamer:
 Needless to say, it's a pretty high hurdle.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes. But actually, I was the one who brought up the word TOP10.

4Gamer:
 That's right.

Thumbnail image of image collection No.006 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who would like to take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?
Mr. Matsubara:
 When I was talking to His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince, he certainly used expressions like "the world's top level." After all, I wanted to make it concrete, so I brought up a story like "Top 10 levels in the world".
 But His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince and the MiSK Foundation were very sympathetic to that point...or rather, they understood the true meaning of what I said, so we decided to aim for that kind of form.
 ……Isn’t it difficult? As expected, I understand that, but first of all, we have a big grand challenge, and in order to realize that grand challenge, what kind of method, what kind of management system, what kind of management system? I think it's very important to create more and more things like that within the company.

4Gamer:
 As a manager, what do you plan to start with?

hard to see from the outside, but first of all, we have to make sure that the internal structure of the company can handle the global situation. It is important to try to have After all, if it's a neatly organized small company with about 180 people, they will do things in a way that suits them.
 This applies to the entire company, including development management, finance, and project management.

4Gamer:
 Yes. You can't see it at all from the table, but it will be the foundation for everything in the future.

Mr. Matsubara:
 In that respect, my experience with Koei Tecmo, Zynga, and Sega will come in handy. The title management accounting is like this, the project management is like this, and the various technical support and corporate departments that support it have all been significantly revised over the past year.

4Gamer:
 I've never worked on a project on a global scale, but I don't think I can do it all of a sudden.
 For example, our company currently has 50 people, but the management and operation are in a form that matches the scale of 50 people.

Mr. Matsubara:
 That's right. So, of course, SNK's way of doing things up until now was correct, and in fact it was profitable. It was working fine. But when you bring in a new major shareholder theme, it's just that you can't move in a scalable way.

4Gamer:
It's  suddenly "Global Top 10" or "AAA".

Matsubara:
 When you're making a AAA title, you need to make a certain amount of investment, and then project management becomes sensitive. It is said that the content will be properly confirmed in the form of α and β, and that it will be finished as a good one. That's the way it should be implemented.

4Gamer:
 Didn't it cause halation in the company by making changes like that all at once?

Matsubara:
 Not at all... I don't think so, but there is a difference between the way we've done it up until now and the way we're aiming for the top 10. Talk like this.
 Then, based on my experience so far, I heard a lot of opinions like, "This is the better way to do it." ……It's easy to say, but it feels like most of the systems in the company have been reworked.

4Gamer:
 I totally understand... I don't want to

Mr. Matsubara:
 Personnel system, financial accounting, management accounting, subsidiary management...
 It's been a year since I've been working on that kind of thing. A new project has already started, and we are successfully incorporating external evaluations into the prototype review process.

4Gamer:
 In that case, where is the outside?

Mr. Matsubara:
 In this case, it's "overseas". From an overseas point of view, what are the good points, and what are the points that need to be improved? We take in things that have that kind of objectivity, and the people in development look at them and think, "Ah, I see." Thanks to you, I feel that such a process is spreading.

4Gamer:
 I think the old days... really old days of SNK were doing that sort of thing unconsciously. This will be sold in the Arab world, so let's do this, and this will be sold in China, so let's do this. It feels like it's coming back one more time in a systematic way.

Mr. Matsubara:
 I agree. I think it's the same for any company, but even as the scale grows and there are various options, I think it's better to keep our core ideas and methods of production unchanged. That said, if you want to sell your work all over the world, I think it's important for each phase to check whether it satisfies the selling factors for each customer.

Thumbnail image of image collection No.022 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who will take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?

4Gamer: Those
 two seem to be difficult to balance.

Mr. Matsubara:
 That's right. Instead of focusing only on overseas audiences and aiming at them, the basic idea is that the developers have a firm idea and proceed with manufacturing based on that idea, and I don't think that will ever change. However, when it comes to this scale, even within the company, not only the people who make it, but also the people who sell it and the people who support it will be able to share what it is like along the way. I think it's necessary.

4Gamer:
 So SNK, who has been doing it unconsciously for a long time, and Mr. Matsubara, who has been doing it at other companies, are a pretty good tag team.

Matsubara:
 Yes, I've been doing SNK up until now, so I didn't ask them to do something 180 degrees different from before. Let's do something a little more like this... Let's visualize it and do it systematically. I think people understand and absorb the fact that there are various benefits to doing it that way.

4Gamer:
 Well then, it's human resources.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Above all else, human resources are the key to improving development capabilities. We want good people to join us and grow over the next 10 years.
 Growth also means increasing sales, but it's all about rebumping SNK's IP so far, working on new IP, and spreading it to the world. Easy to say, hard to do.

4Gamer:
 Of course, I don't think it's easy.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Someone who sees it as a challenge and works with us on things that aren't easy. I think it's more like a long-distance marathon than a 100-meter run. I really hope that people who share that kind of sympathy will join us.
 Come to think of it, I think the number of people who are interested in 4Gamer has increased after reading the article that 4Gamer talked about with our staff last time and the time before last.

Thumbnail image of image collection No.007 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who would like to take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?

4Gamer:
 Oh, I'm glad that was helpful.

Mr. Matsubara:
 We are working on recruiting activities by all means, but we still have a long way to go. But in that sense, the hiring of new graduates was very successful.

4Gamer:
 I thought about it the other day, but it's a bit surprising.
 Excuse me, but the company SNK appeals to new graduates... what is the reason? I am genuinely interested.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Looking at the resumes of new graduate applicants and reading things like "Why did you become interested in SNK?" On the other hand, it seems that he was stunned by the idea of taking on new challenges and aiming to be the world's top overall.

4Gamer:
 I want to get on that ship too.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes. It seems that I was interested in that kind of feeling.
 Is it a briefing session? After all, I wonder if it was good to have people from both the first studio in Osaka and the second studio in Tokyo to explain. I think that the conversion rate from listening to the briefing and going to the interview was very high. I felt a great response there.

4Gamer:
 Needless to say, these days, whenever I talk to a high-ranking person from any company, they always say, "I don't have anyone here, but is there anyone good?"

Mr. Matsubara:
 That's right (laughs).
 But I think that the titles we're working on in the future, no matter what platform they're released on, are going to grow in scale worldwide. In other words, I feel that there is an atmosphere in which resources are concentrated to some extent in a company that is working on such a big thing.

It is important to create our own organization, but M&A is also included in our targets.

4Gamer:
 I suddenly remembered when I talked about the interview two years ago, but I think Mr. Fujishige said that ``Top 10 in the next 10 years'' is, conversely, ``There are only 10 years''. That's right. But before coming here, I suddenly thought, "What happened 10 years ago?" Do you remember anything?

Matsubara:
 Puzzle & Dragons came out in 2012. 

※ Immediate response as expected. "Puzzle & Dragons" was February 20, 2012

4Gamer:
As  expected... Also, the Wii U was around 10 years ago.

Mr. Matsubara:
 What else was there?

4Gamer:
 Windows 8 is also ten years old. Or the opening of the Skytree. Hearing that makes me feel really old (laughs).
 But it's true that Puzzle & Dragons came out immediately.

Matsubara:
 Well, I was at Zynga when Puzzle & Dragons came out in 2012, and I released two apps on Zynga. Back then, it was still a browser-based rap app.

4Gamer: I miss
 the browser base.

Matsubara:
 Well, the second Onmyoji game sold really well, and the one we made as a full app at that time was Puzzle & Dragons. When I told Mr. Morishita that he had made the decision, he seemed to have a hard time. Mr. Yamamoto was also speaking at CEDEC at the time, but it was amazing that he was working on a full app before 2012. So I remember it very well. *

* "Mr. Morishita" refers to Mr. Kazuki Morishita, president of GungHo Online Entertainment, and "Mr. Yamamoto" refers to Mr. Daisuke Yamamoto, producer of "Puzzle & Dragons."

Related article: [CEDEC 2012] The key to the success of "Puzzle & Dragons" is the "Bride Review". Producer Daisuke Yamamoto talks about the background behind the creation of this popular app

4Gamer:
 But it was really a transition period, back then.

Mr. Matsubara:
 There is still a phone left, and there is talk about when to switch to a smartphone.

4Gamer:
 Yes, that kind of era.

Mr. Matsubara:
 There were still quite a few browser apps.
 I just remembered while talking, but Zynga is explaining the rap app to America. The other side already has a full app, but the Japanese side says, "No, it's still a browser wrap app. This is the best. It's easy to make, and you can provide events and more on the server side." Then, create a business model for such an event.

4Gamer:
 Do you understand?

Mr. Matsubara:
 Well, it's completely different from America, so it's pretty good. They didn't object, but they were like, "Is that so...?" (laughs). Well, the first thing I was told was, "Why do you want to hold it vertically?"

4Gamer:
 That was really hard to understand.

Mr. Matsubara: In
 Japan, we do it while holding a strap on the train! (laughs)
 Also, the basic principle of the user interface over there is "Don't let the user scroll". Put everything on the screen.

Thumbnail image of image collection No.013 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who would like to take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?

4Gamer:
 Put it all in... Well, I can understand a little.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Don't users hate scrolling? So I said, "This is what I'm used to." Scrolling is fine so far, probably because I'm coming from a Garake! I had a lot of stories like that.

4Gamer:
 Looking at it this way, 10 years is a surprisingly long time.

Matsubara:
 That said, the development period for both consoles and mobile phones has gotten longer recently, so 3 to 4 years per title, some even longer than that... If you think about it, 10 years is not that much for a decent scale. It's not long.

4Gamer:
 That's right...

Matsubara:
 I think that the fundamentals of game creation, even if there are various changes in devices, business models, platforms, etc., the fact that games are fun will not change. There's a character, there's a story, and you can enjoy controlling it.
 It's very important to have a team that can bring that kind of fun to life, but as far as exits go, things like platforms and business models are constantly changing. As for contact points with users, since there was no internet in the past, feedback from users was a postcard (laughs).

4Gamer: When
 I was making magazines, reader surveys were postcards. It's nostalgic....

Mr. Matsubara:
 Isn't it? That was the case at least 20 years ago.
 Compared to that, I'm making this kind of title now, and I'm going to provide this kind of thing. Even after the game's release, we'll continue to connect with users around the world through downloadable content, etc.

4Gamer:
 Speaking of continuous, Mr. Oda * was crying. The team cannot disband at all.

* Mr. Yasuyuki Oda, General Manager of SNK 1st Software Development Division. See previous interview for background

Related article

The goal of SNK's second founding period, "Osaka Development," is to make use of existing IP to achieve further development. Ask 2 Keymen about the situation

The goal of SNK's second founding period, "Osaka Development," is to make use of existing IP to achieve further development.  Ask 2 Keymen about the situation

In the previous SNK interview, I asked about various trends in the newly established Tokyo studio, but speaking of SNK, it is the various IPs that have continued to be popular from the past to the present. This time, let's listen to the story of the SNK Osaka headquarters that manages those IPs .

Mr. Matsubara:
 Ah, that's right. We released KOF XV in February of this year, but we'll be releasing Season 2 of the DLC soon, so we're working on it now. Moreover, the following will be announced during this time. * * The latest series "THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV" was released on

February 17, 2022 . Haohmaru and other Samurai team character DLC will be delivered around autumn, and NEXT SEASON from 2023 was also announced at EVO 2022 .

4Gamer:
 Yes (laughs).

Mr. Matsubara:
 Up until recently, we were holding an event on Weekly * , but the affinity between fighting games and e-sports is still high, so if we continue with such efforts, development will never rest.

*The “KOF XV ICFC Weekly Series” held from May 26th to July 21st, 2022 is the official online tournament of “KOF XV” jointly held by SNK and ten/o. ( Tournament official site )

4Gamer:
 Of course, we should increase the number of human resources in a straightforward manner, but wouldn't it be better to have the entire company join us?

Mr. Matsubara:
 You are right.
 In terms of that kind of experience, including the meaning of global business, I think my six years at Sega was a good experience. Sega may not have been well known within the Sega Sammy Group, but their business in Europe and the United States was quite large.

4Gamer:
 Was that so?

Thumbnail image of image collection No.014 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who will take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?
Matsubara:
As  4Gamer knows, Creative Assembly and Sports Interactive were acquired in the 2000s. "Total War" and "Football Manager" are titles that many people know if they are gamers over there, and in 2013 we acquired a company called Relic in Vancouver, We have acquired 3 companies.

After all, the game industry in Europe and the United States is very busy, and I felt an affinity with the company Sega, so I accepted the acquisition talk and joined the Sega family, and within that, I was able to achieve solid results. and

4Gamer:
 Will SNK do something similar?

important for SNK to create its own organization for Europe and the United States, but if we want to be in the top 10 in 10 years, M&A will also be included in our targets.

4Gamer:
 Well, that's right. It's better to take a short cut.

Mr. Matsubara:
 In that respect, I would like to establish a system to carry out M&A widely.

When acquiring a business company, assemble experienced people as directors, but leave execution to the CEO alone

4Gamer:
 Do you have any thoughts already?

Mr. Matsubara:
 As expected, not yet (laughs).
 But M&A is a relationship, isn't it? ……This is my experience with Sega, but Bulgaria feels a little different from games.

4Gamer:
 Suddenly.
 ...Well, I don't really have an image of the game.

Mr. Matsubara:
 I was too.
 Around that time, I received an offer from a certain German development company that they wanted to let go of their studio in Bulgaria. To be honest, I don't know much about Bulgaria. I really only knew about yogurt.

4Gamer:
 I think that's how ordinary Japanese people feel.

Matsubara:
 I wanted to convince myself of various things, so I had a lot of discussions, and I thought it would go well, so I bought it. At first, the company had about 50 people, but it grew to 100 people. *
 The President of Bulgaria, who heard the story, visited us.

*Sega Black Sea EOOD

4Gamer:
 …Bulgaria?

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes, the president of Bulgaria (laughs). He also invited the Japanese ambassador to Bulgaria to come and explain a lot about game development.

4Gamer:
 It was supposed to be a big deal (laughs).

Matsubara:
 It's pretty cool for a country's head of state to come to a game development studio.

4Gamer:
 On the contrary, Bulgaria still had a long way to go in terms of the game industry, I think.

Mr. Matsubara:
 That's right. With a staff of about 150 people, we've run it as a studio, and we've just begun to see results, so it's attracting attention. The president is coming and what should the government do to grow this industry? We had a conversation like this, and TV shooting and interviews entered.

4Gamer:
 To be the most famous Japanese in Bulgaria.

Mr. Matsubara:
 It's not that big of a country. But even in such a country, there are designers and engineers who are necessary for the game industry.
 I've learned that countries that aren't often focused on have a lot of potential, so I'd like to make use of this knowledge in SNK in the future.

4Gamer:
 Aiming for the top 10 in the global market doesn't make sense unless you go global, and you have to turn the company around and do business with the global market.

Thumbnail image of image collection No.015 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who would like to take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?
Mr. Matsubara:
 The game industry is about 20 trillion yen, and Europe and the United States, which have large disposable income, have a great presence, and it goes without saying that the rise of China is also amazing. In terms of population, South America and the Middle East are also quite large, and fortunately it is growing all over the world, isn't it?
 I believe that whether or not a company can become a global company depends on whether or not it can take in such things and seize opportunities for growth there.

4Gamer:
 That's something you don't hear much about at Japanese game companies.

Mr. Matsubara:
 I think it's a big part of my experience working for Sega. Isn't Sega the only company with eight studios in the West?

4Gamer:
 There are eight?

Mr. Matsubara:
 There are four in England. Vancouver, Paris, Bulgaria... 7? I apologize to Sega for not being precise. 

4Gamer:
 Certainly (laughs).

Matsubara:
 The idea of working in Europe and the United States while being a Japanese company was honed at Sega. What I gained from my overseas experience during my time at Koei Tecmo was, of course, China. The studios in Beijing and Tianjin were very helpful.

4Gamer:
 That's right.

Matsubara:
 I think I've been doing business looking outward since I was at Koei Tecmo, but when it comes to business experience in both development and publishing in Europe and the United States, it's been a big deal since I joined Sega. Since I had this experience, I would like to make use of it in SNK. Of course it's not an easy story.

4Gamer:
 M&A isn't about buying a "company".

Mr. Matsubara:
 That's right. Of course, it's not just about buying IP, but with the people there...
 I hope there will be such an opportunity in Asia as well. We are also making efforts to create bases in regions around the world on our own, as well as M&A. I think it's important to do both.

4Gamer:
 The board members who decide things like that are very prominent, but they don't say anything. Do that, do this, don't do that, don't do this.

Mr. Matsubara:
 The Board of Directors is currently considering major policies and medium-term plans for the next 10 years. In terms of numbers, everyone will have different opinions, but for each title, make a firm decision while executing the plan. Of course, I will report to the board of directors.

4Gamer:
 Is it difficult for directors to understand?

Matsubara:
 Or rather, I don't usually carry out SNK's work, so it feels like it's quite difficult for me to say, "This is the content of the game I'm working on right now." But since I'm a director, I want you to have a firm grasp of the content.

4Gamer:
 But the board members are all purely heavyweights in the game industry, so I feel nervous about explaining.

Mr. Matsubara:
It's  been a long time since I've been making a presentation that the title I'm developing is in this situation, and I'm going to make a presentation that I'm going to have a good time with the experienced directors of the famous game company, such as former EA, former Activision, Perfect World. I've never done it before, you know.

4Gamer:
 Well... it's like a pressure interview (laughs).

Mr. Matsubara:
 No, not at all (laughs).
 As Saudi Arabia, when acquiring a business company, we will assemble experienced people as directors and provide as much support as possible to properly execute the business.
 On the other hand, I have heard that it is quite normal to have such a system, but leave the execution to the CEO alone.

4Gamer:
 It is wonderful.

Mr. Matsubara:
 It's a bit different from Japanese management, isn't it?

4Gamer:
 I thought they would throw something in, but it's not like that.

Mr. Matsubara:
It's  not that he doesn't say anything at all, of course he asks a lot of questions. I still don't understand the atmosphere of Japanese companies and management, so please tell me. How do you think about the content of the game?
 It's only been a year since I came here, so I have to play catch in various ways. Based on such things as differences in thinking, would you say that you interact with each other as if it were raining and the ground solidified?

Thumbnail image of image collection No.016 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who will take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?

I feel that as long as we take the steps we need to take toward our goals, we will be able to make some progress.

4Gamer:
 Can I ask the same question I asked Fujishige-san?

Mr. Matsubara:
 Please.

4Gamer:
 You say you want to be a top 10 publisher in 10 years, but usually you don't have the time, the money, or both.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Regardless of time, when it comes to money, I got the scariest response: "I'll give you what you need" (laughs).

4Gamer:
 That's it (laughs).
 There's no way out, this story. If you don't have money or you don't have time, well, I think everyone will land in a good place. It's not just about game development. Mr. Matsubara, don't you feel any kind of pressure in the situation where you have both?

Mr. Matsubara:
 Well... I feel a little, after all. Ten years from now, I will be 70 years old. I'm getting pretty old, but I still want to get closer to my goals.
 Of course, we spend a lot of money on it, and since it's a game in the first place, I think it's normal in this industry for the results to be bumpy no matter how hard you try. Some give good numbers, some don't. How about as a total.

4Gamer:
 That's right. Not all of them sell well.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Even so, it's still my mission to create something of a certain level, and as an extension of that, it would be nice if I could reach the top 10. Even if you can't achieve it, I think it's very important to be in a situation where you're "near". Then it's just a matter of time, and you'll finally be able to get your hands on it... you'll see something like that. I think that's the bottom line of my responsibility.
 Anyway, I have a feeling that as long as you take the steps you need to take toward your goals, you'll be able to make some progress.

4Gamer:
 Surprisingly optimistic (laughs). But if you're not optimistic, you probably won't be able to do it.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Thank you (laughs).
 When I accepted the offer, I thought about a lot of things, but after all, it's different from the company I've been to. If you're trying to reach the top 10 now, it's natural, but I think the normal model is to make a lot of upfront investment and collect it later.

4Gamer:
 That's right.

Matsubara:
 The company I worked for had grown to a certain extent, so it was a balanced model of producing solid output every year and thinking about growth at the same time. From that point of view, what you are doing now is quite different. It's the first time I've ever had the pressure to shake off a new challenge.

4Gamer:
 I see. What you are looking for may be completely different.

Mr. Matsubara:
 In that respect, 20 years ago, I thought, ``I want to work on the Internet,'' and entered the game industry, which I had no experience with. Not even.
 When I met 4Gamer, it was around the time when I had experienced "Nobunaga's Ambition Online" and had become a little familiar with the game industry, but when I entered the game industry, I was surrounded by questions. It was "Why are you a game?"

4Gamer:
 In that sense, it's a heavy responsibility, but it seems to be manageable (laughs).

Thumbnail image of image collection No.017 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who will take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?
Mr. Matsubara:
 Well, I guess that's the way I've been trained, or that's the way I think (laughs). I've been given the opportunity to do something I've never done before, and I'm a little excited that it's me, not someone else. Of course, there are things to learn from others, but I would rather think for myself and do things for the first time. That was the case with online games back then.

4Gamer:
 Yes, everyone was like that back then.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes, back then (laughs). So I think that I can work positively within myself.
 It's all after the results are out, but I'd be happy if you could interview me again to see if it's working properly.

4Gamer:
 It's been 10 years. I can come for interviews a few more times.

Mr. Matsubara:
 At key points, by all means.
 However, as with game creation, there are various media these days. There are manga, anime, movies, music, events, and location business.

4Gamer:
 It's literally "multimedia", isn't it?

Mr. Matsubara:
 That's right. The second Sonic movie was released last week, and I was in that business during the first movie. This sounds interesting, but I wondered what it would be like, how long it would last... and it turned out to be quite a hit. After all, we think that we can do more from there, so we add more value to the IP and revive it again. You could call it a revamp.

4Gamer:
 It went pretty well, didn't it?

Matsubara:
 Well, speaking from the standpoint of being involved in the first movie halfway through, at least I wasn't thinking of such a huge success (laughs).

4Gamer:
 Is it okay to say that (laughs).

Mr. Matsubara:
 Well, I didn't expect it to be such a big success. But it's the world of entertainment where things like that come out.

4Gamer:
 You're right about that. If you can predict it, don't worry.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes. Unfortunately, our next ten years may be even worse than expected.

4Gamer:
 Of course.

Mr. Matsubara:
 When something that surpasses that comes out, how do we extend it further? Over the past 20 years, I've had a lot of experience in the entertainment industry. I'm looking forward to being able to talk about it when they say, "You got great results!"

4Gamer:
 But from what I've heard so far, it seems that the main story is relatively large. To make top 10 or AAA titles in 10 years. But I think the reason why SNK has survived until now is because it has been able to adapt to the times by making quick turns at key points.
 It's an era where everything is mainstream and everything can be niche.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Of course. It's not a story like Dawn with everyone facing AAA, but thinking about several patterns, turning around ... or rather, doing it for the purpose of rebumping, or conversely, let's step in firmly here. Tari.
 Not all of them are aiming for a home run. Please rest assured.

4Gamer: I
 want both hits and doubles.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes.

4Gamer:
 I've interviewed SNK twice so far, but I feel like AAA's image is getting stronger.

Matsubara:
 I think it's somewhat unavoidable to see that, but if you think of the company as a team, you need a home run hitter and a hitter to get to base. There are titles that aim to hit home runs, but it is also a tactic to emphasize certainty and move in the direction of increasing the value of the IP.
 Of course, we will consider the pipeline for all platforms, including mobile titles, so there should be no omissions.

Thumbnail image of image collection No.018 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who would like to take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?

4Gamer:
 It would be nice if it was. I thought it would be scary if I shook off with a home run.

Matsubara:
 The 1st development (Osaka) led by Oda aims to extend the IP that SNK has valued, and the 2nd development led by Fujishige aims to bring IP to SNK that will become a new pillar. It's not like we're just making AAA with a high-stakes "Eiya" (laughs).

4Gamer:
 As expected, I don't think so (laughs). But I was a little worried.
 Also, whether it's 1st development or 2nd development, as I thought in the previous two interviews, it's a strangely open organization. Is that the tradition of SNK?

Mr. Matsubara:
 Well, I think it's the culture that SNK originally has.
 1st Development and China (SNK China) have similar cultures, and 2nd Development is in opposition to them, so in the end, the company "SNK" has become a company with a good atmosphere throughout the group. think.

4Gamer: The
 whole group...?

Mr. Matsubara:
 Of course, there is a “hierarchical relationship” in the personnel system. But I think that the "openness" that we have is a very good culture that SNK has. I would like to move the company while making good use of such things.

4Gamer:
 Of course, it seems like a very easy place to work, and everyone I've interviewed so far seems to be enjoying themselves. But that alone is not enough to go global.

Mr. Matsubara:
 yes. The personnel system is still a little different globally, so I'm working hard to create an organization where people can work comfortably, an organization where they can feel their own growth, and a system that supports such an organization, including in terms of salary. I'm making it.

4Gamer:
 All internal systems are linked, so it's really hard to make drastic changes...

Mr. Matsubara:
 No, really. I thought I was used to it, but I'm still having a hard time (laughs).

4Gamer:
 It looks like it's about time...
 Thank you for everything. I would like to look forward to seeing the "great results" that Mr. Matsubara mentioned earlier and looking forward to interviewing him again.

Mr. Matsubara:
 Yes, thank you.

4Gamer:
 Thank you very much for today.

--August 22, 2022

Thumbnail image of image collection No.019 / "Top 10 in the world in 10 years" is by no means easy, but I would like people who would like to take on the challenge together. How will the new SNK move?

Anthony...

Edited by Charlie Cat
  • Thanks 1

On 9/9/2022 at 3:10 PM, MarkoCG77 said:

It looks like my Neo-Geo CD will be getting a new game soon. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Hi guys,

\\\\KOFes2022 開催決定//// 2年ぶりにKOFesが帰ってくる! 11月13日(日)開催予定 ※前日に前夜対戦会も予定 トーナメントやコスプレありのKOFファン向けの大イベント イベント詳細に先立って、おにぎにさん に制作いただいたキービジュアルイラストを先に公開
\\ \\ KOFes2022 will be held // // KOFes is back after 2 years! Scheduled to be held on Sunday, November 13 ※ There will also be a eve matchup on the day before  tournaments and  big events for KOF fans with cosplay  Prior to the details of the event, the key visual illustration created by Mr. Onigini  was released first 

FcHtiwdaMAcyxxf?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【ラストチャンス!!】BAR KOFの営業は9/11(日)まで 8,800円以上のお会計でもらえる〈TVGオリジナル京キャンバス〉と〈庵ランチョンマット〉残りわずか ですがまだ間に合うかもしれません 是非遊びに来てください コラボカクテルはノンアルもOK #BAR_KOF #akibaTVG #SNK #INDOR
[Last chance!!] BAR KOF is open until 9/11 (Sun)  <TVG original Kyoto canvas> and <ann placemat> available for purchases of 8,800 yen or more There are only a few left, but it may still be in time  Please come and visit us  Collaborative cocktails are also non-alcoholic  #BAR_KOF #akibaTVG #SNK #INDOR
Quote Tweet

PxdQEKrD_mini.png

TOKYO VIDEO GAMERS

@TVG_INDOR
· Sep 4
【緊急企画!!】TVGオリジナル京キャンバス&庵ランチョンマットまだもうちょっとだけあります BAR KOFコラボ商品含む8,800円(税込)以上のお会計でどちらかお好きな方をお1つプレゼント 数に限りがあり、残りわずか、なくなり次第終了です #BAR_KOF #akibaTVG #SNK #INDOR

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA お知らせ】 Ver.7.11アップデートを実施! ショップでのユニットパーツの追加、チームボーナスの追加などの情報を記載しています! 詳細はアプリまたはサイト内のお知らせをご覧ください。 #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20220909_01j4g5f.html
[MSA Notice] Ver.7.11 update implemented! Information on adding unit parts at the shop, adding team bonuses, etc. is included! For details, please see the notice in the app or site. #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20220909_01j4g5f.html

FcMf16xWYAAfL_E?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..