IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

After having a great conversation with AtariAge member @electricmastro with Ikari Warriors and all the ports, I was playing the NES version all day today. What a fantastic port for it and now I need to collect all the ports to it.

Pic was from electricmastro's  "Game with the Most Individual Ports"

Gb1Xefn.jpg

Anthony..

• Like 4

Hi guys,

Excellent news for the Analogue #Pocket. The Neo•Geo core (version Alpha 0.7.5.) can now play ALL large Neo roms. Download it here: https://github.com/Mazamars312/Analogue_Pocket_Neogeo/releases/tag/Alpha_0.7.5_2022-19-09 #NeoGeo #AnaloguePocket

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Mat from Arcade Sunday. Here we see him continuing with part 2 of his Neo-Geo arcade resurrection. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Episode 165: In this video series, I showcase some of my old arcade spares which were collected from the cabinets that I got hold of, for purposes of hacking them to run GroovyArcade (or some form of Arcade emulation). I've decided to (temporaraly) un-do the work done to my "orignal" MVS Arcade cabinet. The cabinet is interesting, as it was unique to the UK. A company called "Lordsvale Leisure" developed and built these cabinets, based around a SNK Neo-Geo two slot board. Unfortunatley, I do not have the original two slot board, but instead, a one slot MVS MV-1FZ and a multi-cart (or two... 🙂 ). Enjoy the video series, and be sure to check back for the other parts (which should air later this month). Cheers for now!"

Anthony..

4 hours ago, M-S said:

Yet another portable Neo Geo MVS, this one doesn't seem to be as considerate of the size and the grip as the other ones.

What an interesting piece this is M-S I do have to say that it does look like it's well made despite it's strange shape. I bet it's heavy to hold. But it works and will be enjoyed my others that's for sure. Thank you for sharing this with s bro. :)

Anthony..

Edited by Charlie Cat

Hi guys,

【コミュニティイベント開催】 SS KUSANAGI参戦記念! ファイター育成応援イベント ロビー画面に[SS KUSANAGI]と ニックネームが表示された スクリーンショットをコミュニティにアップ! 参加された皆さまに報酬をプレゼント 開催期間:9/22 23:59まで #KOFAS #KOF #KUSANAGI
Translated from Japanese by
[Community event held]  Commemorating SS KUSANAGI participation! Fighter training support event  Upload a screenshot to the community with the nickname [SS KUSANAGI] displayed on the lobby screen! Present rewards to everyone who participated  Holding period: Until 9/22 23:59 #KOFAS #KOF #KUSANAGI

Anthony..

Hi guys,

秋のログインボーナスイベント】 イベント期間中、ログインした皆さまに 最大10,000個のラッキーチャンス イベントコインをプレゼント さらに!お好きなBS/SSファイターを 選べるセレクトチケットもありますので お見逃しなく 開催期間:9/29 09:59まで #KOFAS #KOF
[  Autumn login bonus event  ] During the event period, everyone who logs in will receive up to 10,000 lucky chance event coins  moreover! There is also a select ticket where you can choose your favorite BS/SS fighter, so don't miss it  Period :9 /29 until 09:59 #KOFAS #KOF

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【新たな進化格闘家登場】 「オロチ社02UM」が進化! 進化アイテムを獲得して格闘家を進化しよう! #KOF98UMOL #KOF
[A new evolution fighter appears] "Orochisha 02UM" has evolved! Acquire evolution items and evolve fighters! #KOF98UMOL #KOF

FcsJNG6aMAYn5sp?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony.

Hi guys,

「サーバー統合のお知らせ」 より良いゲーム環境を向上させるため、2022年9月22日(木)メンテナンス中に、一部サーバー統合を実施する予定です。ご了承のほど、何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 お知らせ: https://kof98.fingerfun.co.jp/t3/166/3146/1500009334.html
"Announcement of Server Consolidation" In order to improve the game environment, some servers will be integrated during maintenance on Thursday, September 22, 2022. Thank you for your understanding. news: https://kof98.fingerfun.co.jp/t3/166/3146/1500009334.html

FdAhx0cagAArCIx?format=jpg&name=large

Anthony..

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 12:02 AM, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

After having a great conversation with AtariAge member @electricmastro with Ikari Warriors and all the ports, I was playing the NES version all day today. What a fantastic port for it and now I need to collect all the ports to it.

Pic was from electricmastro's  "Game with the Most Individual Ports"

Gb1Xefn.jpg

Anthony..

It was (and is) a superb game, it's a pity SNK didn't make Neo-Geo games of some of it's classics like Ikari or Athena (but somehow we got a Dinosaur Island!). I play often the fairly good ZX Spectrum version of Ikari Warriors 😌

• Like 2

12 hours ago, NeoPancho said:

It was (and is) a superb game, it's a pity SNK didn't make Neo-Geo games of some of it's classics like Ikari or Athena (but somehow we got a Dinosaur Island!). I play often the fairly good ZX Spectrum version of Ikari Warriors 😌

I agree Pancho. Imagine Ikari Warriors on the Neo-Geo. Wow! That would've been amazing to see and play for sure bro. I never played the ZX Spectrum of it before, I need to try that game out on that unit. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

This evening, we're with The Video Game Anthologist. Here we see him playing Burning Fight. I always enjoyed the Brawler for the Neo-Geo. Use to play it a lot on the MVS. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Welcome to Cheat to Beat. A series in which I use various tweaks and cheats to showcase various games and hacks. No boss or stage strategies, just gameplay. Sit back, relax, and enjoy reliving the games you love. Thank you for joining me on this exploration of gaming history."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【いつも急!!】 NEOGEO GOODS SHOP 2022(#NGGS2022) 9/17(土)~9/28(水) THE AKIHABARA CONTAiNER にて開催決定 #KOFXV 他SNK関連商品を多数ご用意しております 「秋のノベルティ祭り」も開催 ※9/20(火)と9/26(月)は定休日 ※商品は在庫限りです。お電話での在庫確認は御遠慮ください。
[Always hurry!!] NEOGEO GOODS SHOP 2022 ( #NGGS2022 ) 9/17 (Sat) - 9/28 (Wed) Held at THE AKIHABARA CONTAiNER  #KOFXV Many other SNK related products are available  "Autumn Novelty Festival" is also held  ※ Closed on 9/20 (Tue) and 9/26 (Mon) ※ Products are limited in stock. Please refrain from checking stock over the phone.

FcwxmwuakAQ-dhC?format=jpg&name=small

FcwxnOZakAEcWQK?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA お知らせ】 本日より9月25日まで新イベント「EARTH DIMENSION」を開催中! ステージをクリアして「正規軍ヘリ(スパローズ)」や「ディガーマシン MK Ⅱ」をゲット! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20220919_01n4xg7.html
[MSA Notice] A new event "EARTH DIMENSION" is being held from today until September 25th! Clear the stages to get the Regular Army Helicopter (Sparrows) and the Digger Machine MK Ⅱ ! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20220919_01n4xg7.html

Fc_kSRwWQAAVdT5?format=jpg&name=small

Fc_kSRjWAAAMlOE?format=jpg&name=360x360

Fc_kSRmXkAAF14l?format=jpg&name=360x360

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【Battle Communication 3on3 SAMURAI SPIRITS】 ▼最終結果▼ 優勝:KGP Generation KATSUJI/ATTRACTIVE(ウォーデン) MASATO(火月) WATANABE PRESIDENT(梅喧) 今年のサムスピTO3の頂点 沢山の応援と最後まで熱い試合をありがとうございました! 来週はバトコミュKOF!戦いはまだ終わらない
[Battle Communication 3on3 SAMURAI SPIRITS] ▼ final result ▼ Winner: KGP Generation KATSUJI/ATTRACTIVE (Warden) MASATO (Tuesday) WATANABE PRESIDENT The pinnacle of this year's Samsupi TO3  Thank you for all your support and a hot match until the end! Batcommu KOF next week! The battle isn't over yet 

Fc7MoRJacAEmU4S?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Final production run of the daemonbite compatible Neo2USB adapters for 2022. Limited to 50 units total. Preorders start shipping Mid October. This is a daemonbite firmware based ultra low latency adapter to use original #NeoGeo controllers on #MiSTerFPGA

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA 設定資料】 新規ユニット「覚醒ベルセク」のキャラクター設定資料を公開! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック
[MSA setting materials] The character setting materials for the new unit “Awakening Bersek” have been released! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック

Fc_J8ZbXoAAMFxJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...