IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 DLC Character, NAJD (VA: Ayaka Fukuhara) is now available for download! Have fun! >Trailer https://youtu.be/HuAa28r7z5w >Character breakdown trailer https://youtu.be/rCLz11CrKrI #KOFXV #KOF15 #NAJD

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 NAJD's profile has been revealed! Also, many of the questions submitted by fans have been answered in Bellamy's Interview! https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xv/characters/characters_najd.php #KOFXV #KOF15 #NAJD #KOFXV_NAJD

Anthony..

Here's a Brazilian made consolized MVS project I found, the 3D render looks really nice, but the print didn't come out that nicely. It's not the finished project so it might change. I was looking for a 3D printed MVS case to build a Neo Geo but now I'm considering installing it into a bartop I have, but it might be too small, it has an LCD monitor, no JAMMA and uses a 6 button style, I would probably make it look like one of the original cabinets too. Thinking about it, either project would take the same amount of effort.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

SNK has a lot of balls to have a character like Najd considering the controversy surrounding Asad from Kakuto Chojin for the original X-Box. (Or for that matter, Abia from the second Hunie Pop.)

I second that Slidel. Gutsy move and haven't heard anyone mention much of a comparison or even slight of the similarity of it as well.  

Anthony...

3 hours ago, M-S said:

Here's a Brazilian made consolized MVS project I found, the 3D render looks really nice, but the print didn't come out that nicely. It's not the finished project so it might change. I was looking for a 3D printed MVS case to build a Neo Geo but now I'm considering installing it into a bartop I have, but it might be too small, it has an LCD monitor, no JAMMA and uses a 6 button style, I would probably make it look like one of the original cabinets too. Thinking about it, either project would take the same amount of effort.

Good to see you back with us M-S.

This really is interesting. I always wondered how the Neo-Geo community is like down in Brazil and the rest of South America. This does have potential of being something big even though it looks kinda rough looking as of this video and would like to see more from the creator on other designs. Thank you for finding this upload for us to enjoy M-S. I really like it. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Get ready: the legendary KOFXIII returns in an ultimate version on #NintendoSwitch & PS4! Subtitled GLOBAL MATCH, SNK's masterpiece will be available in three variants: Standard, Collector and Deluxe. Pre-orders on 10 August at 4pm (UK time) on http://pixnlove.com

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Round 1. Ready. Go! KOF XIII GM revealed in Collector’s edition! Limited to 2000 copies on NintendoSwitch or PS4, it comes with many extras + an official SNK snapcase with reversible cover for all NEOGEO lovers! Preorders on Aug 10 at 4 pm UK time on http://pixnlove.com

Anthony..

Hi guys,

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬! Originally released on #MVS, Find #PunkyCircus a #PuzzleAction game on #NeoGeoAES AND #NeoGeoCD under license #PixelHeart X #Visco! Preferential #discount during the entire pre-order period here: https://bit.ly/3Kx9MH7

Punky Circus (パンキー サーカス , in Japanese) is an puzzle action game.
Developed by Visco under the name of “Neo Mr. Do!” and and published by SNK in 1996 on Neo-Geo MVS (NGM 207).

Licensed by PixelHeart since 2020, the game has undergone some cosmetic changes (we’ve changed some of the visuals) and is now called Punky Circus.

In this game, you embody a clown navigating a vibrant world of animated drawings.

But beware! Along the way, you’ll be pursued by enemies! Defeat them using your power ball or by dropping specific elements from the environment. If you eliminate them all or collect all the items (Blue Torches, Carrots, Cherries depending on the levels…), you’ll complete the level and move on to the next.

During the game, you can also gather letters to spell the word “EXTRA,” unlocking a bonus stage where you can strive for maximum points.

If you manage to collect 100 coins throughout the levels, you’ll be rewarded with an extra life.

All our products are new and packed with care.

PUNKY-CIRCUS-NGCD-Screen1.jpg

PUNKY-CIRCUS-NGCD-Screen4.jpg

PUNKY-CIRCUS-NGCD-Screen2-1.jpg

PUNKY-CIRCUS-NGCD-Screen3.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pre-Order page.

Box-Punky-Circus-NeoGeo-AES-US.jpg

Punky Circus Neo Geo AES [US]

399,90 379,90

Box-Punky-Circus-NeoGeo-AES-JPN.jpg

Punky Circus Neo Geo AES [JPN]

399,90 379,90

Box-Punky-Circus-NGCD-US-1.jpg

Punky Circus Neo Geo CD [US]

29,90 24,90

Box-Punky-Circus-NGCD-JPN-1.jpg

Punky Circus Neo Geo CD [JPN]

29,90 24,90

Anthony...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, R_Leo_1 said:

I absolutely love the weird clown aesthetic of this! Looks like a good title to check out!

Hi Dustin,

Thank you for stopping by The Official NEO-GEO Thread and making your first Neo-Geo posting with us. Were glad to have you aboard and seeing you enjoy the fun were having here discussing about the Neo-Geo and SNK related material. We welcome newcomers and veterans alike to post away and share what's on there mind and content that they like to address from their social media accounts. :)

If you have any questions pertaining to the Neo-Geo, please feel free to express yourself on doing so. Will do our best to answer them for you and looking forward to read more from you in the future about games, articles, news, videos, you name it. The more the merrier the way we figure Dustin. :)

In regards to your posting, I agree bro. I like the weird clown aesthetic that it offers too. It looks like PixelHeart did some great tweaks for the AES version and really caught my attention doing so. I would love to try this game out to see for myself on what was done to it. 

Thank you again Dustin for stopping by the Neo-Geo. Were looking forward on seeing more postings from you here and throughout AtariAge bro. Keep up the great work you do in the community and thank you again kind sir.  :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

\Get your free smartphone wallpaper!/ In celebration of KOF XV's latest DLC NAJD, we're giving away a smartphone wallpaper! Please save it and use it today!♪ #KOF15 #KOFXV #SNKfanpresent #NAJD

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 「ナジュド参戦記sキャンペーン」を開催! アカウントをフォロー&このツイートをRTで、ナジュド役の声優 福原綾香さんのサイン色紙が1名様に当たる!8月20日(日)まで #KOF15 #KOFXV #ナジュド #福原綾香 さん
Translated from Japanese by
[KOF XV] "Najd Participation Commemorative Campaign" will be held! Follow the account and RT this tweet to win a signed colored paper by Ayaka Fukuhara, the voice actor who plays the role of Najdo! Until August 20 (Sun) Mr. #KOF15 #KOFXV #ナジュド #福原綾香

F2cm_iaa8AArCAj?format=webp&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Preorders are now open for the physical edition of KOF XIII GM on #NintendoSwitch and PS4, available in 3 variants! Rediscover the famous SNK hit in its ultimate version with rollback netcode!   Only on http://pixnlove.com

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Pix'n Love and SNK thank you for your enthusiasm at the announcement of KOF XIII GM in physical edition for #NintendoSwitch and PS4 An opportunity to show the CE and DX variants each with a different reversible cover preorder on http://pixnlove.com

Anthony...