IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

5 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

Excellent news, Samurai Showdown RPG has finally been translated:

Romhacking.net - Translations - Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden

@Charlie Cat@DJ Clae@swlovinist@OldSchoolRetroGamer@Tanooki@OzzyOuzo@Steril707@Metal Jesus@Dire 51@ColecoGamer@Cobra Strike Down

Note: This requires the XDelta patcher and said patch is CUE based.

Wow! This is really is exciting news to see Slidel. I can't believe they really completed this. Amazing! I'm going to take a look more into it after dinner. But so glad that they completed this project. Thank you for sharing this with us bro. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

Excellent news, Samurai Showdown RPG has finally been translated:

Romhacking.net - Translations - Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden

@Charlie Cat@DJ Clae@swlovinist@OldSchoolRetroGamer@Tanooki@OzzyOuzo@Steril707@Metal Jesus@Dire 51@ColecoGamer@Cobra Strike Down

Note: This requires the XDelta patcher and said patch is CUE based.

It seems like the translator also inserted a lot of silly jokes that weren't on the original Japanese text, but while SNK doesn't do it, it's better than playing the game in the original form.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

New Neo Geo game posted today. Wow! The more the merrier. :)

Nalua Studio would like to present: VENGEANCE HUNTERS A newly developed brawler for the Neo-Geo AES/MVS platform (and modern platforms). More info coming very soon!! Please follow us here and join our Discord https://discord.gg/EQAcpNCtJN for news and discussion.

Anthony...

• Like 3

Hi guys,

Vengeance Hunters will be fully playable on December 2nd and 3rd at the @KCR_EXPO - https://kansascityretro.com We will have it up and running on both a modern display/scaler and also an MVS Arcade cabinet. Feel free to come by and play/talk for a bit if you're in the area!

Anthony..

• Like 1

Thank you very much for posting this here! I am a member of Nalua Studio and also the one running the Twitter account. It's very much appreciated and we are super excited to share our game with people this weekend. Myself and my wife will have it setup for anybody to walk up and play. We will hopefully be able to get our website issues resolved and drop a proper trailer and such soon!

Much appreciated @Charlie Cat

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SlidellMan said:

It's great to see a new brawler for the Neo Geo. @Amerika Do you have any video showing gameplay?

We have an insanely good trailer. However, due to website issues that were unforeseen, we are not going to release it yet. But we decided to soft announce the game since I was already scheduled to show it this weekend. I can post it here when we drop it though! We'll also have more game play videos releasing over time since there is quite a bit to show for the game in regards to combat. Ground and air combos, off the ground stuff, wall splats, wall bounces and extended combos. If you think you can do it, you probably can :)

Edited by Amerika
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Amerika said:

Hi @Amerika

Thank you so much for stopping by The Official NEO-GEO Thread here on AtariAge. We are thrilled to see you on with us and glad that you're also an AtariAge member as well. Welcome aboard to the thread and looking forward to see you post away with us. You're more than welcome to share your progress on Vengeance Hunters as much as you wish without any permission on the Neo-Geo thread. Nice to know a fellow member on the forums that's interested on developing for the Neo-Geo. We can't wait to see the trailer from you soon. :)

Also Amerika, if you have any questions that you would like to ask pertaining to the Neo-Geo or anything that's SNK related, feel free to let us know. Me, and the rest of the members will be glad to give a helping hand to answer you as best as possible. Were always available to do so for you and the rest in the community. :)

Thank you again for posting with us Amerika. Looking forward on seeing you on the Neo-Geo thread and throughout AtariAge posting away with us to read on what you have to say. :) 

Anthony...

8 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

New Neo Geo game posted today. Wow! The more the merrier. :)

Nalua Studio would like to present: VENGEANCE HUNTERS A newly developed brawler for the Neo-Geo AES/MVS platform (and modern platforms). More info coming very soon!! Please follow us here and join our Discord https://discord.gg/EQAcpNCtJN for news and discussion.

That screen looks really really nice. 

Looking forward to the trailer...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

With all this talk about new Neo-Geo games, lets see what's new in the latest involvement with Gladmort from Chipsonsteroids. Now the video is in French, so if you like to adjust the settings you can have it translated the subtitles to read what they fellas are saying. 

From the description,

"GLADMORT is a game to be released on NEO-GEO. It is inspired by the very famous GHOULS'N GHOSTS series, and is developed by a single person on behalf of PIXEL HEAT. The game planned for 2024 was available as a playable demo during Castle Geek in a rather successful beta version"

Anthony..

• Haha 1

Hi guys,

Back with our pal Retro Neo Ness. Let's listen in on what he has to say about Windjammers shall we? :)

From the description,

"Step into the fast-paced and exhilarating world of 'Windjammers,' the iconic sports game that defined a generation on the #neogeoaes console. Join us in this video as we take a nostalgic trip down memory lane, exploring the unique blend of sports and intense competition that 'Windjammers' delivers. From its retro visuals to its addictive gameplay, we'll break down what makes this title a timeless classic. Whether you're a seasoned 'Windjammers' veteran or new to the scene, our deep dive into the game mechanics, strategies, and the sheer fun factor will leave you itching to grab a frisbee and hit the courts. Get ready to experience the glory days of #neogeo gaming with 'Windjammers'!"

Anthony..

Guys, KOFXV Deluxe (first fighter pack and base game) plus all the other DLC is on a SEVERE discount on PSN (and presumably other online stores). This game is nothing short of astounding and a treat in every way. If you haven't purchased it yet, now's def the time. 

You can get the base game and the other two DLC packs for less than the cost of one new game, well worth it for all that content.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cobra Strike Down said:

Guys, KOFXV Deluxe (first fighter pack and base game) plus all the other DLC is on a SEVERE discount on PSN (and presumably other online stores). This game is nothing short of astounding and a treat in every way. If you haven't purchased it yet, now's def the time. 

You can get the base game and the other two DLC packs for less than the cost of one new game, well worth it for all that content.

Thank you for the heads up Daz. I should get my PSN account up and running again. From the sound of it, that's a really sweet deal. I'll have a look at it. Thank you for sharing this with us bro. 

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

More from Nalua Studio and AtriAge member @Amerika Vengeance Hunter, Looking good fellas. Keep it up. :)

Got some fun stuff setup@KCR_EXPO today. Sadly, we won't be have the MVS cabinet to play on, but we have a backup setup! I hope to see you there!

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 KOF XV Original Soundtrack Vol. 2 out now on streaming platforms! Includes 34 tracks in total, with a focus on DLC character BGMs! Rock out and enjoy! https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xv/soundtrack2.pdf #SNK #KOFXV #KOF15

Anthony..

Hi guys,

毎月当たるSNK公式SNSフォロー&RTキャンペーンを開催! 抽選で10名様に #Amazonギフト券 (500円分)をプレゼント! ①このアカウントをフォロー ②この投稿をRT でs募完了! キャンペーンは12/31(日)まで! #SNK #KOF15 #KOFXV #プレゼント
Translated from Japanese by
SNK official SNS follow & RT campaign will be held every month! We will give away #Amazonギフト券 (500 yen worth) to 10 people by lottery! ① Follow this account ② RT this post The application is complete! Campaign ends on December 31st (Sunday)! #SNK #KOF15 #KOFXV #プレゼント

F_rD1qdbUAA10bt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with The Arcade Veteran. Here we see the kind sir doing a multiple part video of a MVS consolizer installment. Looks really cool. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"My Neo Geo MVS Jourtney is just starting with the MVC1 Board the Platform was available in the 90's in the Arcades. As the AES console was so expensive people started using moddified MVS boards in the home so this is my install for using in my Cave so I hope you enjoy it and maybe make your own."

Anthony...