IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Let's see what's new with AtariAge member @SpicedUp! been up to with the NeoGeoForever forums as of late. :)

1989 SNK vertical shooter : The Next Space is our first Game of The Month for 2024! Tell us what you think of it on our forum here : https://neogeoforever.com/thread/1033/game-month-january-2024-space #NeoGeo #SNK #RETROGAMING #retrogames #arcade #Shmup #STG

Anthony...

• Like 3

Hi guys,

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys

Exciting News Alert MVS MINI has officially entered the packaging phase. Take a sneak peek at the process in the images below! All pre-orders will be on their way shortly. Stay tuned to our social media for real-time updates and get ready to unbox the awesomeness!

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

【KOF招待キャンペーン開催!】 お友達をKOF98UMOLにご招待して、豪華賞品をGET!!!合計200万のギフトカードが待てます! 抽選で3名様に1000円分アマギフをプレゼント! ▼s募方法 1. をフォロー 2.この投稿をRT 〆:1月8日0:00 #KOF98UMOL #KOF #アマギフ #抽選
Translated from Japanese by
[KOF invitation campaign held! ] Invite your friends to KOF98UMOL and get gorgeous prizes! ! ! A total of 2 million gift cards are waiting for you! We will give away 1,000 yen worth of Amagifi to 3 people by lottery! ▼ How to apply 1. Follow 2. RT this post Closing date: January 8th 0:00 #KOF98UMOL #KOF #アマギフ #抽選

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【コミュニティイベント開催】 12月アップデート記sクイズタイム 12月28日アップデートで追加されたイベントや コンテンツと関連するクイズを解いて、 様々な報酬を獲得してください 参加された皆さまに報酬をプレゼント 詳細▼ https://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/9/19122 開催期間:1/10 23:59まで #KOFAS #KOF
[Community event held] December update commemorative quiz time Solve quizzes related to events and content added in the December 28th update, Earn various rewards Rewards will be presented to everyone who participated Details ▼ https://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/9/19122 Event period: Until 1/10 23:59 #KOFAS #KOF

GC_J3jubYAI5eH8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第一章~ イベントスペースショーケースにはSNKさんのご協力で( .ˬ. ) ナコルルと真鏡名ミナのアーカイブフィギュアも 展示しております 是非ご覧下さい #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 1~  With the cooperation of SNK for the event space showcase ( .ˬ. ) We also display archive figures of Nakoruru and Mina Makamina  Please take a look  #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GDIHO78bwAAOwSy?format=jpg&name=small

GDIHO78akAAi_Zf?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第一章~ サムライスピリッツの主人公、覇王丸の愛刀『河豚毒』も展示しております #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 1~  The favorite sword of Haohmaru, the main character of Samurai Spirits, is also on display  #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GC4gBJIbAAAWIhD?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Just going to throw this out there for fun, been a couple years.

ng-8mankit.jpg

Oh wow! I still remember the great conversations we had with Eightman in the past Tanooki. I also still believe he is like one of the top creations that the Japanese ever thought about. Seeing this fantastic and complete MVS kit makes me want to search for one myself and add it to the collection. 

Thanks for reshowing us the kit again Tanooki. Still looks like it just came out of the distributors office  over 30 years ago. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back again with Dr.Volk. To start the new year fresh on his channel. He dedicated to share a great series to begin 2024. Let's see him in action with Blues Journey. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Episode 1, "Goodbye Grey Sky/Goodbye Gray Sky" has been abbreviated as "Ep 1" for your convenience To kick off 2024, we're starting with a good ol' Neo Geo game: Blue's Journey, also known as Raguy, created by Alpha Denshi in 1990. We're playing as this little guy named Blue who has to save his kingdom of Raguy from the evil Daruma Empire. He's not too big and he's not too tough, but with his little leaf in hand, he's got the right stuff... THIS TIME on Dr. Volk! If you're reading this description: happy 2024! Starting with this video, I am going to be implementing a little video challenge for you Crystal Beans: Find the Hidden Volk! My OC Volk Chamomile will be hiding somewhere in future videos, so make sure to find him and tell me where you found him in the description~ Also, enjoy the videos! That's... that's more important, actually"

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第一章~ 真サムキャラ ミニキャンバスパネル ¥1,320(税込) 小さくてインテリアとして飾るのに良い大きさです マグネットにもなっているので貼り付ける事も可能です こちらはランダム仕様です #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 1~  True Sam Chara Mini Canvas Panel ¥1,320 (tax included) It is small and a good size to decorate as an interior decoration  It is also magnetic, so it can be pasted   This is a random specification  #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GDDm3lybYAAtnxh?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第一章~ 展示スペースにはサムライスピリッツネオジオコレクションスペシャルアートブックより漫画家やイラストレーターの方の絵を展示しております ぜひこちらも1枚1枚ご覧下さい #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 1~  In the exhibition space, paintings by manga artists and illustrators from the Samurai Shodown Neo Geo Collection Special Art Book are displayed  Please take a look at each one  #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GDNG6zlaMAAzy-u?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

It looks like i was a good enough guy and this year i got some NeoGeo games for Christmas /  Los Reyes Magos !

I already had WH2J, but finally got WH and WH2, also Flip Shot (CD) and Super Sidekicks 2 (not in the picture) for MVS.

Ideally i would love to complete the WH collection for AES with Perfect (I have it for CD), but it cost quite a bit more than i would pay... so it's out of the picture.

20240107_143619.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, NeoPancho said:

Oh wow! What a haul of excellent goodies that you have in the pic here Pancho. Everything looks so perfect and the World Heroes games look great for their ages bro. Nice to see you with Flip Shot for the Neo Geo CD. I was thinking of buying the game but was putting it on hold of other stuff. But after seeing this from you, I think I'm interested on buying it now more than ever.

Thank you for sharing this with us Pancho. It made our day. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【KOF XIII GM】 KOF XIII GMの公式オンライン大会、「KOF XIII GM Online Challenge in Japan」エントリー募集中! ぜひご参加下さい! ■開催日時 1/20 (土)13:00予定 ■対象 日本国内、PlayStation4版 ■エントリー(1/18 23:59まで) https://start.gg/tournament/kof-xiii-gm-online-challenge-in-japan/ #KOFXIII #KOF13
[KOF XIII GM] KOF XIII GM's official online competition, "KOF XIII GM Online Challenge in Japan", is now accepting entries! Please join us! ■ Date and time Scheduled for 1/20 (Sat) 13:00 ■ Target Japan, PlayStation 4 version ■ Entry (until 1/18 23:59) https://start.gg/tournament/kof-xiii-gm-online-challenge-in-japan/ #KOFXIII #KOF13

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 毎日21時開催の『KOF XV』#PS5トーナメント に参加して、週替わりの限定PSNアバターをゲットしよう! 今週は「アッシュ・クリムゾン」のアバターが登場! ■参加方法 PS5本体のゲームハブより登録 #KOFXV #KOF15
[KOF XV] Participate in "KOF XV" #PS5トーナメント held every day at 21:00 and get a weekly limited PSN avatar! This week, the avatar of “Ash Crimson” appears! ■ How to participate Register from the PS5 console game hub #KOFXV #KOF15

GB7WMcQaMAA5pZ4?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【成人の日】 今日は成人の日! 皆様「成人の日」の思い出を、是非コメント欄に残してください!!! 抽選で5名様にアイテムパックをプレゼント! 〆:1月11日0:00 #KOF98UMOL #KOF #成人の日
[Coming of Age Day] Today is Coming of Age Day! Everyone, please leave your memories of “Coming of Age Day” in the comments section! ! ! Item packs will be given to 5 people by lottery! Closing date: January 11th 0:00 #KOF98UMOL #KOF #成人の日

Anthony...

• Like 1