IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

1 hour ago, Charlie Cat said:

ALRIGHT!!!!!! Shane purchased the Hori Neo II fighting stick. Now THIS I can say made my day Shane. Knowing that you have this well made and highly regarded stick in your already awesome collection, you really made your Neo-Geo collection even greater brother man. :thumbsup: :)

So thrilled that you taken our advice into consideration on the Hori stick Shane. We would really be interested on what you think of it after playing a few games while putting it to good use. You're going to love this accessory just as much as we do bro. We just know it.

Thank you for sharing the pics with us Shane. This really is a pleasure to see from you . :thumbsup: :)

Anthony... 

Have not received it yet thou, one day next week. This thing looks like it's built like a tank! 💪🏻

• Like 3

On 6/20/2024 at 12:10 PM, SlidellMan said:

Yeah, I don't blame you for pulling the plug on that Kickstarter. By the way, what did you think of that cover art idea that I sent you?

I really like it. Can you create an insert with it? I will supply the art, unless you want to draw something more to your skill.

5 hours ago, shane857 said:

Have not received it yet thou, one day next week. This thing looks like it's built like a tank! 💪🏻

They really are Shane. Probably the most well build pieces you will have in your collection. I feel you'll enjoy your investment for sure bro. :)

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

New #Sensitivity video today! Today’s video showcases a nearly complete game, including a real-time scoring system, a Lives counter, and a Game Over screen!

Excellent Mike. Like the way it continues to get better and thank you for sharing the latest works from JJ. He really does plenty and we can't wait to pley Sensitivity soon from you and the team. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Back with our friend Dr.Volk. Here we see him continuing on with Ep.3 of him playing Magician Lord. Can't go wrong with this timeless classic. :)

From the description,

"Episode 3 (Part 3), "Resurrection," has been abbreviated as "Ep 3" for your convenience With 6 spellbooks down, our Magician Lord Elta heads to the lair of the man who's been plaguing him throughout his journey: Gal Agiese himself. Your plan will never work, Agiese, because your evil power is no match for that of the Magician Lord... THIS TIME on Dr. Volk!"

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

【新たな進化格闘家登場】 ネスツ闇の支配者「イグニス」が進化解禁!!! 最強を証明し、神として世界をその手に治めよう! イベント時間:6月21日(金)5:00ー6月24日(月)5:00  #KOF98UMOL #KOF #イグニス
Translated from Japanese by
[New evolved fighter appears] Evolution of Ignis, the ruler of darkness from NESTS, is now available!!! Prove you are the strongest and rule the world as a god! Event time: June 21st (Friday) 5:00 - June 24th (Monday) 5:00 #KOF98UMOL #KOF #イグニス

GQgasVHaYAAASWy?format=jpg&name=900x900

From adj.st

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

◤ SNKサポートイベント SNK対戦会 大阪 烈風 in ZERO◢ SNK合同対戦会をZEROにて初開催いたします 2024年7月7日(日) 13:00~19:00 施設利用料:2,000円 参加申請フォーム https://forms.gle/od9H4ZdqrfpzxCB4A 【ゲームタイトル】 THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV 餓狼 MARK OF THE WOLVES THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH 【スペシャルゲスト】 SCORE 選手( ) 皆様のご参加お待ちしております
◤ SNK support event SNK Battle Osaka Reppu in ZERO ◢ The first SNK joint battle will be held at ZERO   Sunday, July 7, 2024  13:00~19:00  Facility usage fee: 2,000 yen  Participation application form  https://forms.gle/od9H4ZdqrfpzxCB4A [Game Title] THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV Garou: Mark of the Wolves THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH 【special guest】 SCORE Player ( ) We look forward to your participation 

GQfGlZEaIAYaSNz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

『 NEOGEO 筐体Tシャツ 』 店先で夢中になって遊んでいた あの頃の記憶がよみがえる!そんなTシャツ。  通販サイトで好評販売中! https://beep-shop.com/ec/products/detail/43231
" NEOGEO Cabinet T-shirt " This T-shirt brings back memories of those days when I was playing enthusiastically in front of the store!  Now on sale online! https://beep-shop.com/ec/products/detail/43231

GQjx12JakAAmn0_?format=jpg&name=small

GQjx2EqakAUuVr0?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Gold Star Team Update:

We have been working hard to finish #Sensitivity. The game is coming along as planned. As you know, we cancelled our Kickstarter because we started on the wrong foot. Due to this issue, we have decided - with this first release anyway- to sell the Neo Geo CD version as a digital download for $29.95USD with the game’s OST included with your purchase.

There will be no cartridge release of Sensitivity. We apologize for the change in plans, but a lot of time and money has gone into making Sensitivity a reality, and having CDs pressed professionally (or cartridges manufactured) isn’t viably possible right now. We promise future releases will be released physically. But going Digital on Sensitivity (at such a low price) will give people the opportunity to play our first game, instead of plunking down $400 per cartridge.

There are a few weeks of development time left before we release Sensitivity, but we are accepting pre-orders now through Paypal. Contact me via PM for instructions on how to reserve a digital copy. We want everyone to experience the game and this is the best way forward to make that happen.

I hope you all agree. 

Mike (ColecoGamer)

Gold Star Team

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Uh-No!! No AES version to purchase Mike? NOOOOOO!!!!  Either way, I'll still be glad to support you and the Gold Star Team as much as possible. In the meanwhile, I'm looking forward to the games release and seeing your shooter next bro. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Uh-No!! No AES version to purchase Mike? NOOOOOO!!!!  Either way, I'll still be glad to support you and the Gold Star Team as much as possible. In the meanwhile, I'm looking forward to the games release and seeing your shooter next bro. :)

Anthony..

I was disappointed, too, Anthony. However, Sensitivity isn’t going to be our only game (as you already know). 

We are looking to make a name for ourselves by making our first release easy to obtain. Once people experience Sensitivity, they will no longer have any doubts. When our next game comes along, it should work out better in all aspects. We learned a lot from that Kickstarter and we won’t make the same mistakes again.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

KOF XIII GM商品 キミのほうこそできてるワケ? ……このタオルにsを奪われる覚悟はサ? 【マイクロファイバーバスタオル】 約 H120cm × W60cm ¥2,640(税込) 用途!質感!デザイン! どこをとっても最高峰の仕上がり 色あせることのない逸品 #SNK #KOF #BGMT
 KOF XIII GM products  So you're the one who can do it? ...Are you ready to fall in love with this towel?   [Microfiber Bath Towel] Approx. H120cm x W60cm  ¥2,640 (tax included)  Uses! Texture! Design! The best finish in every way  A timeless masterpiece  #SNK #KOF #BGMT

GQvHROubYAAkN3l?format=jpg&name=900x900

GQvHROuaAAAQz0P?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

サムスピ商品 新生侍魂が宿る 【令サム 手ぬぐい】 全5種 覇王丸 牙神幻十郎 シャルロット ナコルル ガルフォード 各種 ¥990(税込) 暑くなっていくこの時期に サッと汗を拭えて大活躍する逸品 あっぱれなデザインを部屋に飾るも良し #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT
 Samurai Spirits products  The new samurai spirit resides   [Rei Sam Hand Towel] All 5 types   Haohmaru  Kibagami Genjuro  Charlotte  Nakoruru  Galford All ¥990 (tax included)  This is a great item for wiping away sweat during this hot season  You can also decorate your room with this amazing design  #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT

GQqGiwGakAIoShZ?format=jpg&name=360x360

GQqGiwHaEAAbLkY?format=jpg&name=360x360

GQqGiwIakAAJmsf?format=jpg&name=360x360

GQqGiwKakAQV4vN?format=jpg&name=360x360

Anthony...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

KOF XV 商品 増幅する期待と夢を【BIGアクリルスタンド】 約 W16cm × H24.5cm ヒーローチーム ライバルチーム 各種 ¥3,850(税込) SHATTER ALL EXPECTATIONS アクスタのすべてを超える逸品 #SNK #KOF #BGMT
 KOF XV products  Drawing Amplifying Expectations and Dreams   [BIG Acrylic Stand] Approx. W16cm x H24.5cm   Hero Team  Rival Teams Various ¥3,850 (tax included)  SHATTER ALL EXPECTATIONS A masterpiece that surpasses all acrylic stands  #SNK #KOF #BGMT

GQk-ZnwakAIGwqP?format=jpg&name=small

GQk-ZnwakAQHYL3?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

PRICE CUT ALERT  Our #NeoGeo #AES compatible games drop in price  Take advantage of NEW PRICES for classics such as #AndroDunos, #Ganryu, #NeoDriftOut or #BreakersRevenge  All our games for #NeoGeoAES here  https://bit.ly/4cu9zjz #retrogaming #videogames #visco

Anthony...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Our new #PunkyCircus game compatible with #NeoGeo #AES is now available on the #PixelHeart website! Get your limited edition copy now  US version : https://bit.ly/3VoV6OT JPN version : https://bit.ly/4ej14te #NeoGeoAES #retrogaming #videogames #visco

Anthony...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Lucky day! I bought a copy of League Bowling for the Neo Geo CD for only $45USD! It’s coming from Japan, so it will take a few weeks to arrive. I’m excited to finally play this classic again!

IMG_9073.thumb.jpeg.73192a1f5f7165d7fdc9c178c458da4c.jpeg

That's a good price bro. I'm after this game also, quite rare and expensive to get hold of.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Our new #PunkyCircus game compatible with #NeoGeo #AES is now available on the #PixelHeart website! Get your limited edition copy now  US version : https://bit.ly/3VoV6OT JPN version : https://bit.ly/4ej14te #NeoGeoAES #retrogaming #videogames #visco

Anthony...

I was wondering what that was for a moment!?? But now I see it's Neo Mr Do

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shane857 said:

That's a good price bro. I'm after this game also, quite rare and expensive to get hold of.

Tell me about it! I was afraid the seller made a mistake and would cancel, but so far everything is good with the order. Fingers crossed!

• Like 2