IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

TheDarkAce is with us once again doing amazing soundtracks as always. Here, were going to listen to Duck Kings theme history.

From the description,

List of Duck King's themes, and pics will repeat

Duck King

Fatal Fury 1: Shitamachi no Abarenbou (Duck King) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 0:50

Fatal Fury 1: Shitamachi no Abarenbou (Duck King) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 3:53

Fatal Fury 1: Shitamachi no Abarenbou (Duck King) Theme (Sega Genesis) 7:30

Fatal Fury 1: Shitamachi no Abarenbou (Duck King) Theme (SNES) 9:20

Fatal Fury 1: Shitamachi no Abarenbou (Duck King) Theme (Sharp X68000) 11:22

Fatal Fury Special: Duck Duck Dub (Duck King) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 14:25

Fatal Fury Special: Duck Duck Dub (Duck King) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 17:55

Fatal Fury Special: Duck Duck Dub (Duck King) Theme (SNES) 22:47

Fatal Fury Special: Duck Duck Dub (Duck King) Theme (PC Engine CD) 25:50

Fatal Fury Special: Duck Duck Dub (Duck King) Theme (Sega Game Gear) 29:52

Real Bout Fatal Fury 1/2/Special: Duck Duck Duck! (Duck King) Theme (Neo-Geo) 32:49

Real Bout Fatal Fury 1/2/Special: Duck Duck Duck! (Duck King) Theme (Neo-Geo) 36:51

Fatal Fury Wild Ambition: Duck King Theme (PS1) OST 40:43

The King of Fighters XI: Street Dancer (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (PS2) OST 43:00

The King of Fighters XI: Street Dancer (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (PS2) AST 46:09

The King of Fighters XI: Duck Duck Dub (Duck King) Theme (PS2) 49:26

Anthony...

Neo-Geo 6 Slot Arcade - Slot 5 - Puzzle Bobble - Part 3 - Game Review [HD]

Yo guys,

In this video, we will be taking a look at Slot 5 - Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move - Part 3 - Game Review. We look at Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move as an overall game, including some history and some interesting facts as well. Plus, my personal memories and game play!

Peace

• Like 1

Neo-Geo 6 Slot Arcade - Slot 5 - Puzzle Bobble - Part 3 - Game Review [HD]
Yo guys,
In this video, we will be taking a look at Slot 5 - Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move - Part 3 - Game Review. We look at Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move as an overall game, including some history and some interesting facts as well. Plus, my personal memories and game play!
Peace

Hey Steve,

Thank you for dropping by and contributing to the Neo-Geo thread. Great choice with Puzzle Bobble and really was fun watching your video.

Thank you as always my good man. See you soon. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Which of these #arcade gAmEs do you prefer? Both AwEsome #games but as in all fighting gAmEs there must be A winnEr!

Cn-czuxXEAAOvMD.jpg
7 retweets10 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hey guys,

Here is today's KOFXIV screenshot!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV https://youtu.be/1kOLs6uSoaQ

Cn9mySiVIAACh7S.jpg
51 retweets79 likes
Retweet

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV https://youtu.be/1kOLs6uSoaQ

Cn9m5VNVYAM-z6Y.jpg
54 retweets72 likes
Retweet

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: #KOF14 #KOFXIV チーム紹介トレーラー第11弾を公開しました。 https://youtu.be/1kOLs6uSoaQ

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: #KOF14 #KOFXIV team introduction trailer round 11 is released. https://youtu.be/1kOLs6uSoaQ

Anthony...

Just did my #2 video in the 20 From 1992 series. It is: FATAL FURY 2!

What a dramatic upgrade over the original Fatal Fury, which was pretty good for its time. This is probably the first game not only to have Desperation Moves, but boob jiggle as well-- courtesy of Mai Shiranui!

Sorry at times that the audio is a bit sensitive and gets some popping/hissing with "s"es, "p"s and "t"s.. I'm ordering a new mic and hopefully that will fix it.

• Like 1

Just did my #2 video in the 20 From 1992 series. It is: FATAL FURY 2!

What a dramatic upgrade over the original Fatal Fury, which was pretty good for its time. This is probably the first game not only to have Desperation Moves, but boob jiggle as well-- courtesy of Mai Shiranui!

Sorry at times that the audio is a bit sensitive and gets some popping/hissing with "s"es, "p"s and "t"s.. I'm ordering a new mic and hopefully that will fix it.

Hi Russ,

Nice job with Fatal Fury 2. It greatly improved on where the original Fatal Fury left off. I really enjoyed the background scenery that it had to offer and my two favorite stages were Terry's and Cheng Sinzan's.

Thank you for posting it on the thread Russ. Can't wait to see more from you!

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys.

Nice looking bar top custom Neo-Geo unit from the good people at Arcade Europe

We made this 32" Neo Geo custom bar top - not our fAvouritE but still...A Neo Geo.

CoEVQNkWEAAU8x-.jpg
10:52 AM - 23 Jul 2016
0 retweets0 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hey guys,

More from KITT171.

Today's #arcade game is one of a few racing games for the #neogeo. Thrash Rally (1991) by Alpha Denshi. #retrogaming

CoC9c71UAAACxU0.jpg
CoC9eCMUMAEUmi5.jpg
CoC9nUnVMAAZBb7.jpg
17 retweets25 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi everyone, this is Cory from Lost Pixels Gaming. Last month fdurso shared the first episode of a series I'm doing called Neo Geo Pocket Archives. I've since posted the second episode covering Neo Geo Cup '98, and felt you guys might be interested in seeing it. Let me know what you think!

Edited by C_Dingo
  • Like 1

Hi everyone, this is Cory from Lost Pixels Gaming. Last month fdurso shared the first episode of a series I'm doing called Neo Geo Pocket Archives. I've since posted the second episode covering Neo Geo Cup '98, and felt you guys might be interested in seeing it. Let me know what you think!

Hi Cory.

Thank you for participating on The Official NEO-GEO Thread. We appreciated your NGPC archives series and glad you're an active member on the Atariage.com forums! :)

Please enjoy your stay and were glad to see you here posting on the exciting Neo-Geo platforms with the many titles that it have to offer. Feel free to look around for your convenience and revert to the many pages that we accumulated here on the thread, Hopefully, we have a posting(s) that will be a benefit for you to help in your Neo-Geo endeavors! If you have any inquires or concerns that you would like to address, you're more than welcome to write here that pertaining to the Neo-Geo! :)

Thank you again posting on the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com Cory! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

To start off on a positive start Cory, well done with Neo Geo World Cup '98. Perfect from the beginning to the end. :thumbsup: :)

I have this particular title for the NGPC and felt that SNK always did a fantastic job making soccer titles. Really enjoyable to play this on the go, and always worth having in your collection.

We can't wait to see more from you my good man. Always a pleasure to view what you offer to the community! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

To start off on a positive start Cory, well done with Neo Geo World Cup '98. Perfect from the beginning to the end. :thumbsup: :)

I have this particular title for the NGPC and felt that SNK always did a fantastic job making soccer titles. Really enjoyable to play this on the go, and always worth having in your collection.

We can't wait to see more from you my good man. Always a pleasure to view what you offer to the community! :)

Anthony...

Thanks for the feedback, Anthony!

Even though Nep Geo Cup '98 may not be my favorite NGPC sports game, it is one of the better handheld soccer games I've played (admittedly that isn't a lot, though). It's tough to match the enjoyment that the Super Sidekicks games offer.

I appreciate the interest in the videos, and I'm looking forward to continuing with the series.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback, Anthony!

Even though Nep Geo Cup '98 may not be my favorite NGPC sports game, it is one of the better handheld soccer games I've played (admittedly that isn't a lot, though). It's tough to match the enjoyment that the Super Sidekicks games offer.

I appreciate the interest in the videos, and I'm looking forward to continuing with the series.

You're welcome Cory. Glad that you express your opinions on it and what it has to offer to the Neo-Geo community! :)

We can't wait to see what you have next for us to see. Moments like this are some of the reasons why I love the Neo-Geo.

Seeing enthusiastic gamers enjoying the Neo-Geo platforms and sharing it with others! :)

Thanks again Cory.

Anthony...

PAREN LAS PRENSAS ASÍ LUCEN EN EXHIBICIÓN LOS NENDOS DE KOFXIV!!

Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

STOP THE PRESSES SO LOOK IN DISPLAY THE NENDOS OF KOFXIV!

CoGiH6NVUAIYIpb.jpg
24 retweets20 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony.

Hi guys,

今夜は再びネオジオのファイトナイトです! 最初は餓狼伝説3です。 #ネオジオ #ゲーム

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Tonight is the Neo Geo fight night again! The first is the fatal fury 3. #ネオジオ #ゲーム

CoFMkXPWIAAqMgY.jpg
CoFNEccWgAA0uNB.jpg
CoFNHKmWYAAif3t.jpg
7 retweets20 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with Aaron from MyPlatsicHeaven showing us another great classic video done by him a few years back.

So let's dive right in, and se him talk about The Last Blade 2.

From the description,

"Here MPH covered the second and last installment in this Neo Geo franchise. I have said it before, and I will say it again, this is one of the most beautiful franchises ever made available on the NEO GEO. Every time I play these games, it reminds me of the long, hot summer nights in August of 1998 when I couldn't sleep, I would go down to the convenience store my Brother worked at, and play this game on the MVS cabinet they had until the sun would come up. Wow, those were the days, when you could still play arcade games at your local corner store... Thank you for watching, and I hope you enjoy this episode!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzdcAP_E0is

Anthony...