IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

6 hours ago, TheBeatMeetsMan said:

Hey all

I hope you are doing well

Thanks to Mr. Durso who gave me advice and supported me obtain these beautiful games. They are in mint condition and my Fatal Fury and Samurai Shodown collection is complete. They are in safe hands and will be taken good care. Thanks once again Durso, and looking forward to Super Sidekick 2 as we planned. 

Regards

WRCN

Hi WRCN,

Thank you so much for stopping by to share your fantastic pics of your big haul of your recent purchase of awesome Neo-Geo games bro. :thumbsup: :)

Mark of the Wolves, Samurai Spirits Zero  & Special, Real Bout 2: The Newcomers. They all look great for their ages and hope they will give you many years of enjoyment bro. You're very welcome and a pleasure to give a helping hand to help your collection for it to continue to grow. Always great to see you posting with us WRCN. Keep up the great work and thank you again for sharing your wonderful Neo-Geo pics with us my good man. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with AtariAge member @The Shin Black. Here we see him having fun playing Metal Slug 3. Awesome as always bro. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)

From the description,

"Me and Megan take on Metal Slug 3, but with a twist voted on by subscribers: Every credit used equals one shot of Jack Daniel's finest whisky! It went about as well as you'd expect."

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】SAMURAI SPIRITSのXbox Series X|Sによる大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加下さい! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=10128 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ
Translated from Japanese by
[Notice] A SAMURAI SHODOWN tournament will be held for Xbox Series X|S. Please come along and participate! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=10128 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】SAMURAI SPIRITSのPlayStationによる大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加下さい! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=10127 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ
[Notice] A SAMURAI SHODOWN PlayStation tournament will be held. Please come and participate! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=10127 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ
Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve:

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】SAMURAI SPIRITSの中初級者大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加下さい! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=10122 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ
[Notice] SAMURAI SPIRITS intermediate and beginner tournament will be held. Please join us! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=10122 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】SAMURAI SPIRITSのNintendo Switchによる大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加下さい! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=10132 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ
[Notice] A SAMURAI SHODOWN Nintendo Switch tournament will be held. Please come along and participate! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=10132 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ

Anthony..

UPDATE:

We are closer than ever to releasing Sensitivity for #NeoGeoCD. Our programmer, JJ, said he is testing for bugs before we launch the game. I admire his devotion and hard work on the project. This means a clean, fun experience for all who play!
#NeoGeo #Indiegames #indiedevelopment #RetroGaming #SNK

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ColecoGamer said:

UPDATE:

We are closer than ever to releasing Sensitivity for #NeoGeoCD. Our programmer, JJ, said he is testing for bugs before we launch the game. I admire his devotion and hard work on the project. This means a clean, fun experience for all who play!
#NeoGeo #Indiegames #indiedevelopment #RetroGaming #SNK

Good to know Mike. Glad JJ continues to help you and the team so much to make Sensitivity avilible for us to play. We can't wait. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Hoje é dia de apresentar o novo visual do carismático Mr. Jones! Arte feita por@Zehb_BR
 - Today is the day to reveal the charismatic Mr. Jones's new look! Art by @Zehb_BR
 #retrogames #arcade #neogeo #fightinggames

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Hoje é dia de apresentar o novo visual do carismático Mr. Jones! Arte feita por@Zehb_BR
 - Today is the day to reveal the charismatic Mr. Jones's new look! Art by @Zehb_BR
 #retrogames #arcade #neogeo #fightinggames

Anthony..

Is this version of Rage of the Dragons coming to Switch, @Charlie Cat?

• Like 1

Hi guys,

真サム 商品 やはり、この逸品が現れおったか…。   【ぬいぐるみアクリルチャーム】 サイズ: 約 H 25mm 1パック ¥330(税込) ブラインド販売 いやはや強力な全16種 アクリルチャームは大切にな。 #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT
 True Sam Product  As expected, this masterpiece has appeared...     [Plush Acrylic Charm] Size: Approx. H 25mm  1 pack ¥330 (tax included)   Blind sale Wow, all 16 powerful types  Take good care of your acrylic charms.  #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT

GRn0iaRbUAAD2re?format=jpg&name=small

GRn0iaSaUAARjf-?format=jpg&name=small

GRn0iaSbMAI0B-C?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

KOF XV 【彫金シール】 草薙京 八神庵 不知火舞 『彫金』とは文字通り「金属を彫って」いるので シールなのに立体的な仕上がり! 画像ではお伝えし切れない細やかな仕上がり、 是非お手に取ってご覧下さい! 各種¥1320(税込) 約48mm #SNK #KOF #BGMT
 KOF XV   [Engraving sticker]  Kyo Kusanagi  Iori Yagami  Mai Shiranui "Engraving" is literally "carving into metal," so even though it's a sticker, it has a three-dimensional finish! The detailed finish cannot be conveyed through images. Please take a look at it! Each ¥1320 (tax included) Approx. 48mm #SNK #KOF #BGMT

GRYPNT2bcAEQ5EK?format=jpg&name=360x360

GRYPNT4akAAtUnu?format=jpg&name=360x360

GRYPNT2bgAEwvWN?format=jpg&name=360x360

GRYPNT5bUAAQu7g?format=jpg&name=360x360

Anthony..

Hi guys,

KOF XIII GM ボディを揺らし 決してお留守になることはない 【ゆらゆらアクリルキーホルダー】 全6種 ¥990(税込) ブラインド販売 最高峰のアクキーに・・・・・ 燃えたろ? お台場ーゲン開催中 当店では表示価格より40%オフ #BGMT #お台場
 KOF XIII GM  Shaking body and never leaving home   [Swaying acrylic keychain] All 6 types   ¥990 (tax included) Blind sales  The best acrylic keychain ever... Are you excited?  Odaiba-gen is currently being held  Our store offers 40% off the listed price  #BGMT #お台場

GRyIM3Qa0AAX0Ov?format=jpg&name=small

GRyIM3SacAMSeNM?format=jpg&name=900x900

·
Views

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Great news from our pal @ShadowGangs on his upcoming title Shadow Gangs Zero. :)

Shadow Gangs Zero: NeoGeo (pictured), Genesis/Megadrive, Dreamcast, PS5, Switch1/2, Xbox One, Steam. Kickstarter: 1st of August.

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Shadow Gangs Zero: On real hardware, working perfect! Had a little scare when seeing the game corrupted graphics, which doesn't happen in Mame, but then fixed it. (VRAM timing issue). All good! Kick on the 1st of August! See you ninjas there!

Anthony..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Shadow Gangs Zero: On real hardware, working perfect! Had a little scare when seeing the game corrupted graphics, which doesn't happen in Mame, but then fixed it. (VRAM timing issue). All good! Kick on the 1st of August! See you ninjas there!

Anthony..

I would buy this game if they ever released it on CD. 👍🏻

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SlidellMan said:

Bang2 Busters:

I know that this got snubbed for looking like an early Neo Geo game, but at least it did something different.

I have a burned copy of this game and actually like it. Pixelheart have it for preorder thou I'll probably wait until it's released.

• Like 1