IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Ah, just received my 6 foot controller extension for my NEO GEO AES/CD! Now I can do some more videos without the fear of ripping one of my consoles off the shelf.

Smart choice Mike. :thumbsup:

I have those cables as well. Really helps out for those that don't want to stand so close to the TV as well. I use to do that myself and it hurt my eyes a lot!

Thanks for posting Mike. Can't wait to see more from you! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

More from PSO.

SVC Chaos : SNK Vs Capcom - Released 13yrs ago today! Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be Violent Ken! #SNK #Capcom

CoPRoCyWYAYBhSw.jpg
CoPRqPdWAAExKNd.jpg
CoPRs0yWYAI3h8B.jpg
CoPRvofWYAAyRyO.jpg
3 retweets7 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOFXIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CoQJJSOVMAAY6UC.jpg
46 retweets76 likes
Retweet

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CoQJBF3UMAAI3St.jpg
48 retweets79 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This morning, were with a Neo-Geo gamer by the name of Chris Ball. Chris did a great video with a modded Neo Geo X using a Raspberry Pi. Really nice to say the least!

From the description,

"this is a brief look at the inside of the NEO GEO X that i modified to work with a Raspberry Pi. check it out and if you have questions feel free to ask. doing this video has made me want to re-visit this mod and possibly re-do it nicer and cleaner. time will tell if i get around to it though."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Aaron from MyPlasticHeaven doing another great video from his classic archives. Here. we see the kind sir reviewing Samurai Shodown 3 for the Neo-Geo AES.

From the description.

" Well Ladies and Gentlemen, here we go again with another installment in the Samurai Shodown/Samurai Spirits franchise. SS1 was great, SS2 really gave more depth to the series, and SS3... SS3 really raised the bar when it came to this amazing franchise. This was a lot of fun to put together, and I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for watching!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4QZ2wJU0nI

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

CoSZ7EeUIAAEIkC.jpg
25 retweets58 likes
Retweet

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CoSaDNfUIAAIvd2.jpg
38 retweets56 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Were back with Chip Damage Red doing what he enjoys doing. So let's take a look at his latest work with Aero Fighters 2 on his consolized MVS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UB-15tVYpg

Anthony...

Hi Anthony, this is Red from Chip Damage Red. I guess I already had an account here, but do you know of a way to change my profile name? I made "RedGamer" before I had my YouTube page. Thanks again for the shares and I will keep the videos coming as long as I have games!

• Like 1

Hi Anthony, this is Red from Chip Damage Red. I guess I already had an account here, but do you know of a way to change my profile name? I made "RedGamer" before I had my YouTube page. Thanks again for the shares and I will keep the videos coming as long as I have games!

Hi Red.

Thank you for participating on The Official NEO-GEO Thread. We appreciated your works and glad you're a member on the Atariage.com forums! :)

Please enjoy your stay and were glad to see you here posting on the exciting Neo-Geo platforms with the many titles that we have to offer. Feel free to look around for your convenience and revert to the many pages that we accumulated here on the thread. Hopefully, we have a posting(s) that will be a benefit for you to help in your Neo-Geo endeavors! If you have any inquires or concerns that you would like to address, you're more than welcome to write here that are pertaining to the Neo-Geo! :)

In regards to your question, if you wish to change your username, you would have to PM Albert the administrator. Regular free members would have to do so. But if you decide to purchase a subscription to Atariage, you can change it twice a year without assistance from him.

I'll provide a link to Albert's profile to help you in the right direction.

http://atariage.com/forums/user/3-albert/

Thank you again for posting on the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com Red! See you soon :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

CoV8dtKUsAAcN7z.jpg
19 retweets36 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

XIV of THE KING OF FIGHTERS: show the most recent screenshot of KOF XIV! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CoV8olHVYAQs8Fi.jpg
19 retweets34 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【KOF講座】〜人物紹介編〜 人物紹介:'98 八神 庵 略歴:オロチを封印した一族の末裔、オロチ編にて草薙と共にオロチを封印する 身長:182cm 格闘スタイル: 八神流古武術+本能 #KOF #事前登録

[KOF Department]-human introduction Edition-biographies: ' 98 height at the Scion of the clan the Yagami Iori Biography: Orochi sealed the Orochi seal along with the Kusanagi Orochi: 182 cm fighting style: Yagami flow martial + instinct #KOF #事前登録

CoVwgkfUkAAJu3a.jpg
    40 retweets24 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. 【KOF講座】〜人物紹介編〜 人物紹介:'98 草薙京 略歴:KOFシリーズの主人公。オロチを封印した一族の末裔、三種の神器の一角を担う“祓う者” 身長:181cm 格闘スタイル: 草薙流古武術+我流拳法 #KOF #事前登録

[KOF Department]-human introduction Edition-biographies: ' 98 Kyo Kusanagi biography which series hero. That sealed the Orochi clan's descendant, the three sacred treasures "by spring" height: 181 cm fighting style: Kusanagi style kobujutsu + own martial art #KOF #事前登録

CoQmGbXUIAAtg3A.jpg
    51 retweets35 likes
    Retweet

Anthony...

Hey guys,

1. 【LINEで事前登録!!】 LINEでも事前登録が可能になりました!! 友達になったら好きな”格闘家”の名前を入力してね♪ #LINE #事前登録 #KOF

[On LINE pre-registration!!] Pre-registration now available in LINE! Enter a name like "martial" once the friend's ♪ #LINE #事前登録 #KOF

CoXRKyeUsAE7xhb.jpg
    56 retweets37 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: ChinaJoy 2016 #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CoXikIQVMAAd5l4.jpg
    CoXilHaUMAEjIKV.jpg
    40 retweets83 likes
    Retweet

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: ChinaJoy 2016 #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CoXikIQVMAAd5l4.jpg
CoXilHaUMAEjIKV.jpg