IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Back with STUDIO 24 on the making of the Andy Bogard figure. It's in Japanese, but you can use the CC device to translate to English. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"THE KING OF COLLECTORS'24" No.6 "Andy Bogard" The production documentary. Please take a look at the terrible birth pains between the correctness of Kobo and the correctness of the figure (lol) ■Orders start from 21:00 on Friday, September"

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

From FULLSET on the latest news on Project Neon. Looks like there will be a slight delay.  :|

Hey everyone!  The PCB Fab advised they are still waiting for a part which had to be replaced. The part should arrive by no later than Sep 21st. "... once received, will begin to do the assembly at once and finish as early as we can."

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1.17-inch large display 2. Adjustable speaker volume 3. Easy to assemble 4. Finely crafted 5. Premium paint finish 6. Licensed games 7. Two-player mode 8. A must-have for home use 9. Enhances home decor ....... Buy now and get a BIG surprise! https://snkmvsx.com/products/combo

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Excellent. look at this from our pal @@ShadowGangs with the help of Neo-geo contributor NeoCverA. nice to see this. :)

Have an Analogue Pocket? ready to use file on it (Thanks to@NeoCverA ) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ewIij3nTF1tU-s5Xfuw4o0Xg19rBQvOv/view?usp=sharing

Anyone want to try the new @ShadowGangs demo on your Analog Pocket? Check it out! -   Just merge it into
your SD card (don't replace! lol)

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

More from our pal @ShadowGangs It keeps getting better and better. :)

New Shadow Gangs Zero demo with amazing updated graphics is here!  Download now and experience the action: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14-yXeJgc_vMFDP550Gt2RXSWiuYIhLtc/view?usp=sharing Help us reach our stretch goals and make this game epic! https://kickstarter.com/projects/jkmcorp/shadow-gangs-zero

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Say, its Alex from The Sega Guru. What does he have to say about Shadow Gangs Zero for the classic  platforms. :)

The brand new gameplay demo and stretch goal info is here for @ShadowGangs Zero! Take a look here - https://youtu.be/HFUVnAupQmI #Sega 

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

SWC 2025 qualifying tournament GHZ - Hype Night II #KOFXV results :                Congratulations to all! Footage: https://youtu.be/-rh6NR7IkuY #SNK #SWC2025

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

KOF 30th Anniversary Project Part 2 We’ll be sharing poster art from the KOF series on@KOFstudio_en until September 20th! Today’s poster art is from where it all began, KOF ’94! #KyoKusanagi #TerryBogard #GoroDaimon #AndyBogard #BenimaruNikaido #JoeHigashi #KOF30th #KOF

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Nice video from NeoGeoNow on the history of The King of Fighters RPG. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"While many new fans are enjoying the resurgenge of #KOF through the newly released #KOFXV. Many do not know that series did span a KOF RPG game in the 90's: The King Of Fighters Kyo. This obscure title that many #FGC memebrs never heard of, is a hidden gem that adds so much lore to one of the best #fightinggames series."

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with 32BitMusician. Here we see an excellent Buyers Guide review that we should keep for reference for the NGCD. Thank you 32Bit. Rally informative for us members and guest to benefit for sure.  @shane857 @ColecoGamer @SlidellMan @Cobra Strike Down and the rest will enjoy this. :)

From the description,

"Join me as I talk about how I would approach getting into the world of Neo Geo CD."

Anthony..

• Thanks 2

Hei all

I hope you all are doing well

It's been a long time since I visited this forum, so finally today I had the chance to dig up my pristine copy of Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa’s Revenge. I bought it back in 2018 and the poor game has been in my wardrobe for six years and hasn't seen the daylight for a long time. Of course, protected by bubble wrap and so on, and the condition is still great. 

Happy to have it in my collection and taking good care of it. 

Thank you, Mr. Durso, for your advice, support and help. 

Regards

WRCN

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0190.jpeg

IMG_0186.jpeg

IMG_0187.jpeg

Edited by TheBeatMeetsMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TheBeatMeetsMan said:

Hi WRCN,

Great to see you back on with us and thank you for sharing your pics on your Shodown IV: Amakusa’s Revenge again with us bro. I remember the great conversations we had and searching for a copy off the internet for you to have in your collection. Were glad to see it again after 6 years from the last time we viewed it here on the Neo-Geo thread. It still looks great just like the way you purchased. Well done on preserving it so nicely. I do have to say that I always enjoyed the back cover art on the Japanese version of it. It's greatly detailed and thought it was one of it's best from SNK at this time period. Still impressive to the day. 

Thank you for stopping by to share your photos if it again WRCN. We would love to see more from you soon and keep up the amazing work you've been doing on building up your Neo-Geo AES collection. Looking forward to seeing new editions for sure bro. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys

#MetalSlugAwakening #EventPreview Metal Slug, Mission Start! Dear Commanders, there are a lot of events upcoming! We have prepared this event preview for everyone! Join us to have an early preview of the upcoming events!

1.Excellent Vehicle for Free Event Time: 13 - 23 September 4:59 (UTC-5) Event Details: With autumn approaching, complete tasks to obtain 50 pieces of excellent vehicle optional fragments. Choose between Metal Slug or Metal Express!

2.Rare Weapon - Gatling for Free Event Time: 13 - 23 September 4:59 (UTC-5) Event Details: Double the autumn benefits! Complete all tasks to obtain 100 pieces of Destroyer Gatling fragments, easily obtaining the whole gun!

3.Gatling Awakening for Free Event Time: 19 September 5:00 - 1 October 4:59(UTC-5) Event Details: Free awakening is coming! Complete tasks to exchange for Destroyer Gatling Awakening - Chemical Threat.

4.Submarine Hunt Event Time: 19 September 5:00 -16 October 4:59 (UTC-5) Event Details: The new gameplay "Submarine Hunt" is online! Complete event tasks to receive extra Submarine Voucher and other abundant resources, helping you conquer the new gameplay!

5.Bow for Free Event Time: 26 September 5:00 - 7 October 4:59 (UTC-5) Event Details: Log in daily to receive exchange items. Complete game tasks such as Arcade Carnival, Joint Operations, etc., to receive tokens, Weapon EXP Card, and coins~ Come and complete tasks together to claim the new weapon Battle Bow!

6.Djinn Wish-Atomic Armor Event Time: 8-14 September 4:59 (UTC-5) Event Details: Kukik's new outfit Atomic Armor will soon be available in the Djinn Wish. Commanders, don't miss it!

7.Djinn Wish-Realm Guardian Event Time: 16-22 September 4:59 (UTC-5) Event Details: Violet's new outfit Realm Guardian will soon be available in the Djinn Wish. Commanders, don't miss it!

http://8.New Hero Trial Event Time: 23 September-4 October (UTC-5) Event Details: During the event, players participating in the new hero trial stage can receive Character Tokens as rewards. Remember to participate~ Who will join the world of Metal Slug: Awakening? Let's look forward together.

9.Weapon Bow official release Event Time: 26 September-4 October (UTC-5) Event Details: Weapons such as Jetwing Bow, Sonic Bow, and Soaring Bow will be available in the Custom Treasure Dig. Commanders, try your luck!

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#MetalSlugAwakening #AwakeningWeapon #ChemicalThreat Metal Slug, Mission Start! Commanders, this is an opportunity to obtain an awakened weapon! Participate in the event for a chance to get the awakened Gatling Gun - Chemical Threat! How to obtain: Complete daily tasks to receive special items, then use these items to exchange for rare awakened weapons at the store. Please note that your level needs to be at least level 20.

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

格闘家レビューキャンペーンを実施 / 対象格闘家は「クーラXV Ver」! \ 開催期間:9月9日(月)~9月10日(火) 参加方法:コメント欄に対象の格闘家のご感想をご記入してください。 抽選で2名様に600ダイヤをプレゼント! #KOF98UMOL #キャンペーン
Translated from Japanese by
Fighter review campaign  / The target fighter is "Kula XV Ver."!  \ Event period: September 9th (Monday) to September 10th (Tuesday) How to participate: Please write your thoughts about the target fighter in the comments section. We will give 600 diamonds to two lucky winners! #KOF98UMOL #キャンペーン

FgtS85vagAE0Pd3?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

The new backgrounds in the Neo Geo version of Shadow Gangs are looking pretty good! I hope the Genesis version looks close. Looks like it has 5 days to go on its Kickstarter if this is something you might be interested in. https://kickstarter.com/projects/jkmcorp/shadow-gangs-zero

Anthony..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Fans of the #sega #megadrive #genesis , the pre-orders for the physical edition of #captainbarrel are now open!  https://neobyteforce.com Manufactured by the mighty @DragonBoxShop , it should be ready to ship in October or November. #neogeoCD and #dreamcast will follow! Thanks

Anthony..

• Like 1