IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】KOF XVのオンライン大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! https://tonamel.com/competition/lvcYQ #SNK #KOFXV
Translated from Japanese by
[Notice] An online tournament for KOF XV will be held. Please join us! https://tonamel.com/competition/lvcYQ #SNK #KOFXV

9bl0FOxP?format=jpg&name=small

From tonamel.com

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#MetalSlugAwakening #guesswho Metal Slug, Mission Start! A new character will join in our battlefield! She is the queen of controlling firepower, any strong enemy in front of her will be instantly eliminated! Commanders, can you guess who it is?

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【SWC 2025】 SNK冠军系列赛 SCS 【Week 4】 Top 8 https://youtu.be/yz4kVOpbm4M Footage for the week 4 online registration tournament has been uploaded! Register for SCS: https://start.gg/tournament/2024-snk-snk-championship-series/ #SNK #KOFXV #SWC2025

Anthony..

4 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

Score PN on how to beat Metal Slug:

Great find this is Slidel. I don't think I haven't seen a video that you can beat the game this quickly. But now I have to try myself. Learn a good amount of pointers in this video. Thank you for looking out for us as always brother man.:thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

#BGS2024】 O segundo dia de evento começou com tudo!  Experimente a demo do jogo "Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves" no estande da SNK e ganhe um sticker exclusivo! Estamos ansiosos para receber vocês!   #SNK #FatalFury
Translated from Portuguese by
#BGS2024 】 The second day of the event kicked off with a bang! Try out the demo of the game "Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves" at the SNK booth and get an exclusive sticker! We look forward to welcoming you! #SNK #FatalFury

GZilQ6QaAAUCtte?format=jpg&name=small

GZilQ6PbEAArgAF?format=jpg&name=360x360

GZilQ7JaQAApjOn?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#BGS2024】 O segundo dia do evento foi um sucesso total!  Agradecemos a todos que passaram pelo nosso estande.     Esperamos vê-los novamente no estande da SNK!   #SNK #FatalFury
#BGS2024 】 The second day of the event was a total success! We would like to thank everyone who visited our stand. We hope to see you again at the SNK booth! #SNK #FatalFury

GZkfHnzaAAAVTE_?format=jpg&name=small

GZkfHnyasAAecYI?format=jpg&name=360x360

GZkfHn0aAAAb1zS?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#MetalSlugAwakening #NewCharacter #Eiserner Metal Slug Mission Start! A brand new firepower character - Eiserner is about to arrive in the world of Metal Slug Awakening! Eiserner can deal high damage by quickly consuming ammunition and entering an overloaded state to deal high damage! With the ability to instantly kill enemies, she will definitely make everyone's heart race!

Anthony...

Hi guys,

I have recently spoken with Michael, from @NaluaStudio
, about the upcoming Vengeance Hunters, the difficulties of making a game for the Neo Geo, and what's coming in the future! Check it out! #indiegame #beatemup #neogeo #pixelart #indiedev https://beatemupworld.com/vengeance-hunters-interview-with-michael-monaghan/

Beat \'em Up World

Vengeance Hunters – Interview With Michael Monaghan.

10/11/2024
Vengeance Hunters – Interview With Michael Monaghan.

Releasing on the 28th of this month, Vengeance Hunters, in case you're not aware, is a brand new beat 'em up, entirely developed for the Neo Geo. Born from the minds of the good folks at Nalua Studios , Vengeance Hunters is a game that I can't wait to see in the hands of every beat 'em up fan, because trust me, this one will be a blast. To learn more about the game, I talked to one of the Lead Designers, Michael Monaghan, about the ins and outs of the game, and the experience of creating a brand new game for a 35 year console.

Check it out!

TFK – Hello Michael, it's a pleasure to have you here! Can you talk a little bit about you and your role at Nalua Studio?

MM – Hello! My name is Michael and I go by the online handle of “amerika*” (you Ramstein fans get it). My role with Nalua Studio is, on paper, Co-Lead Designer and also combat/gameplay Designer. However, since we are a small indie team, we all wear a LOT of hats so most of us qualify for about every role title you can think of. I am heavily involved in all aspects of the game and I also run all of our social media.

Micheal and his wife, Marcy. Michael and Marcy Monaghan. Some of the faces behind Vengeance Hunters.

TFK – Before asking about the game, let's talk about the system. Why did you guys decide to go with the Neo Geo as the base system?

MM – Quite a few of us on the team have a huge amount of love for the Neo-Geo. Not only did we see the big red  arcade MVS cabinets everywhere growing up playing the likes of Magician Lord, Samurai Showdown, Metal Slug, Fatal Fury, and King of Fighters (among many others), a few of us also always wanted the prohibitively home AES system. One guy on the team actually owned one!

TFK – How complicated it was to get across all the documentation you guys probably needed to create a game for such an old system?

MM – The answer is, “difficult”. But since our programmer is extremely skilled and experienced, he was able to work through a lot of issues that we ran into when trying to build out the game. They took care of everything from the game's programming to all of the tools we used and the build system and made it as easy as possible for the rest of us to work within the constraints of the Neo-Geo's hardware and features.

Neo Geo Image Image Credit: Latif Ghouali – 2017

TFK – Did the console's capabilities interfere with your vision? Or did you guys have a clear picture in mind of what the Neo Geo was capable of doing from the start?

MM – For a hardware platform that was released in 1990, its raw power is pretty crazy. The ability to take data directly from multiple massive ROM banks and draw that to the screen quickly was amazing for the time. And that got even better over time as devs figured out ways around limits. However, the Neo-Geo does have some limits that myself and other designers were not aware of that shaped our game into what it is today. I knew the Neo-Geo could not do rotation in hardware, but I knew it could do scaling. But, there is a huge limitation to that scaling. It's extremely hard on performance which is why you see it mostly in the 2D fighting games. You will see scaling effects in other games, but some of those are just the image being re-drawn at different sizes to simulate scaling since the Neo-Geo's superpower is data storage and that fixes the performance issues.

A game like ours requires a lot of CPU for all the different things going on in any given scene and we needed to account for two-player mode. And we wanted to keep as close to 60FPS as possible despite the system being well known for slowing down even in one-player mode for non-fighting games. The Neo-Geo also doesn't have as many parallax scrolling layers as you would expect it to. So the amount you see in Vengeance Hunters is the limit the system's hardware allows. There are most likely some fancy ways around that, but for a first title, we stuck to what we knew the hardware could do without bringing it to its knees.
So, yeah, the Neo-Geo hardware definitely influenced our vision and design as things changed over time as we discovered that we could or could not do things. But I believe we did a good job working within the constraints.

TFK – Would you say you pushed the console's limits?

MM – Oh definitely. We used every bit of power the Neo-Geo has in order to squeeze out performance. We were targeting always hitting 60fps in one-player mode and trying to hit it at all times in two-player. It was a big concern of ours so we had quite a few debug tools and builds that would let us see information that might not be noticeable when playing. Our programmer was a mad genius at optimizing his code to fix all the issues we found and I also had to get creative when designing areas with how enemies would arrive on screen to attempt to never exceed limits that would cause issues, but in a way that a player wouldn't notice.
Some people won't believe that because they, like me, thought the Neo-Geo was capable of tons of parallax and scaling. But it's absolutely not without taking a huge performance hit. And a beat 'em up is not a genre where you have any CPU headroom left over for non-hardware-based effects.

I don't know if you want to put this in your article, but the issue with scaling is that the Neo-Geo can only scale a very large image down. It was not meant to take any image and scale it up and down in-hardware. So you have to draw all extremely huge assets and then scale it down and have enough headroom to bring it back up during gameplay. So it's OK to do in a 2D fighter that doesn't have anything else going on in a scene for the CPU to do, but it's not OK for a beat 'em up that has tons of characters, other sprites and checks going on that the CPU has to account for at the same time.

Vengeance Hunters MVS Cartridge

TFK – I know you can't talk figures, but how is the demand for the Neo Geo version?

MM – There are a lot of Neo-Geo collectors out there. As a new game from a new studio without any proven history, I'd say we are doing pretty darn well with demand for the game. I know quite a few people who are waiting on our partners at Stone Age Gamer to carry the game. I am hopeful that we will go from fairly in-demand to really in-demand once the game releases and people see the quality level we were going for in every area.

TFK – Let's talk about the game. Why going for a beat 'em up as your first game?

MM – A Beat'em'up action game was chosen in part because a few of us on the team really liked the genre. And partly it was chosen because we thought that genre could use another good entry on the platform. The genre works well in an  arcade setting so it was the perfect choice to start with from our perspective.

TFK – The characters are a pretty unique bunch, where did you look for inspiration for them? Were there any character cuts in the production that you can talk about?

MM – The characters' looks were all designed before I joined the team via concept art and descriptive texts. I can tell you that Loony's design changed a bit due to our pixel artist claiming him “FOR IRELAND!!” though LOL.
There were not any cuts. But I did have an idea of how a fourth playable character would play if we had decided to add one.

Vengeance Hunters Screenshot

TFK – You guys once said that Marvel vs Capcom was one of your inspirations, so I would like to know how this inspiration shaped Vengeance Hunters. What other games did you guys look for inspiration?

MM – The biggest inspiration for Vengeance Hunters in regards to the gameplay was more modern 3D action games that the 2D beat 'em up evolved into over time. Games like the Devil May Cry series or Bayonetta. But also a bit of, “What if Marvel Vs. Capcom was a beat 'em up??”.
The idea behind that was to make a 2D beat 'em up that somebody who mostly wanted to mash one or two buttons could play and have fun like any other beat 'em up. Bayonetta, for example, allows this even if it's not optimal or all that fun. HOWEVER, if you want to start learning some really basic chain combos that are easy to perform and then try to chain those together in unique ways that include each character's signature move, then you'll find that the game has a lot of options for players who want to use them.
I tried to balance the game so that anyone could play it and be successful in their chosen play style. Hopefully, every player ends up finding a play style that suits them and is fun for them. I do suggest experimenting and remember that VH is a 4 button game.

TFK – How hard was it to balance the combat to make it approachable to newcomers and interesting to veterans?

MM – It's pretty hard. Since we are locked to a 12Mghz CPU and no benefits of having a modern engine with mostly plug-and-play libraries that would assist with things like enemy AI, I had to make a few concessions here and there to keep the game easy enough for all types of players yet hard enough for experts. And hitting that for everyone, due to that being a very subjective area, is pretty hard.

Mostly I wanted to make sure that players who are new to gaming, new to the genre, or old vets who only really played the early 90's beat 'em ups where you didn't do much beyond punch a few times and watch the enemy fall down. I want everyone to be able to pull off 'cool stuff' without much effort. So, for example, if you just hit the Light Attack button, you will find that all playable characters do a 4-hit combo that will end in an uppercut-type move that launches enemies straight up into the air.

You can then follow that up with a number of different attacks or simply move on and do that to the next enemy/group. I hope people learn that they can chain tons of things together and use each character's signature move in ways they are not used to when playing another era-appropriate beat 'em up action game.

TFK – There's no point in having nice combat, if you have nothing to beat, so, how did you guys come up with the many enemies in the game? How did you make them interesting?

MM – We tried to give enemies a varied moveset that goes beyond what most games in the genre have for the era. One enemy, named Rosendo, can drop in from the sky with a knife attack on the player, he can throw his knife at the player, he can jump at the player with his knife, he can choose to do a couple of different attacks with those knives, he can block (and block % chance goes up with difficulty) and he can counter-attack if you keep punching into his block (also goes up with difficulty).

We also made different colored variations of him that prefer to do particular moves over others. We have one where he drops in and throws a knife (that you can punch back at him!!) and leaves, another version that will take a ranged position and throw his knife most of the time, but can and will melee you, and another that will prefer jump attacks over all the rest. All of them have slightly different color palettes so that the player can learn to identify them and prioritize them.

Repeat that for all enemies in the game pretty much. Especially the bosses. Oh, each boss has three phases and they all gain new abilities in each phase. I never thought bosses that mostly stayed the same through the whole fight were interesting. I also never liked bosses that simply threw 'jobber' enemies at the player during a boss fight was interesting. So I made sure Vengeance Hunters didn't have that (one fight has other enemies, but you'll see why when you get there!!!) and I tried to make each boss fight unique and require the player to figure them out. A lot of effort went into making both enemies and bosses unique and challenging in their own ways.

TFK – There's a thin line between a fun challenge and an unfair game so, how hard was balancing the enemies in the game?

MM – It wasn't that bad since we didn't have to approach the game as a quarter-stealing  arcade game meant to make the maximum amount of money from players. I was able to make it feel more like a power fantasy where, if you know the game just a little bit, you can do some crazy stuff and you probably won't have much difficulty getting through on Easy or Normal mode pretty quickly. You can easily clump enemies and you won't have one of them break out of your hits and randomly hit you without any chance to respond like

what is common in many of those types of games. But you still need to be aware of what enemies can do and avoid damage. You might be destroying a group in front of you, only to have another enemy behind jump-stab you and whittle away at your HP. And bosses have mechanics and abilities you will need to learn to identify and prioritize. If you simply stand there and try to punch, you might have a rough go.

TFK – And how did you approach those bosses? Was it hard to design them?

MM – I wanted to make sure the bosses were all unique in their presentation, their abilities, and their mechanics. I also didn't want to include a bunch of extra enemies you'd already defeated 30 times on the stage to be a part of that. Which made each boss fight much harder to design and tune, but it is way more fulfilling in my opinion to beat them once you figure out how to. For example, one boss will require the player to double tap to dash to more easily avoid some attacks. And it will also require you to jump and use your strong attack if you want to shorten the fight. Another boss will drastically change its preferred move set after gaining new moves in each phase. This will hopefully keep players on their toes and give them something different to contend with than what was common for the genre during the 90's.

TFK – The game will be released on the 28th and, since this is primarily a Neo Geo game, it is expected that we won't see any future updates so, what are your plans for the future? Could a sequel be on the table if the game is successful, or do you have other plans already in mind?

MM – Yes, the game will officially come out on the 28th. Hopefully, that means all platforms, but there still could be slight delays that are out of our control for a couple of them. We do have the ability to update even the Neo-Geo carts via SD card. However, we hope we never have to do that. That will only be used if there is some major issue is found that we did not see or simply could not find during testing. As for a sequel if the game is successful? We've talked about it or doing spin-offs. Anything is possible!

TFK – Did you guys have considered the possibility of porting the game to other retro-consoles? Maybe the Dreamcast?

MM – We have and the DC and other platforms have been considered but we kept our sights focused on the Neo-Geo AES/MVS platforms for the game. We do commonly get requests for the Neo-Geo CD as well. And, relatedly, we have also talked about a ROM release in the future for the Neo-Geo version of the game. However, that would be pretty far down the road and will likely be locked to the NeoSD platform

TFK – Do you have something to say for the current and future fans of the game?

MM – We are currently working on our next game and progress is going great. It's in a different genre than Vengeance Hunters. That's all that I can really say about that right now

I would like to thank Michael for taking the time to answer my question, and you for reading this interview. You can already wishlist Vengeance Hunters on Steam, but the game will also be available on consoles.

If you are interested in the MVS version, you can find it on this link .

Anthony..

• Like 2

Latest video review:

SAMURAI SHODOWN/SPIRITS (1993, SNK for the NEO GEO cabinet)

More so than the fact that it's an early example of weapon-based fighting games (not the first, but probably the first good one), but for me, it's the atmosphere in emulating Feudal-era Japan (or thereabouts, perhaps later); the sights, sounds, and general feel is so damn awesome!  Fans of the old samurai/ninja Japanese movies/tv series will eat this game right up!  Arterial spraying against lush bamboo forests, roaring tides on a beach, a seaport dock, Kabuki stage, etc. makes me feel like I'm right there in the era.  The A and B buttons are weak or strong slash attacks, and both together are the strongest (and good timing with this will take extra energy from your opponent), and the C and D buttons are weak and stronger kicks, and together are the strongest kick.  Another aspect of the gameplay is the "weapons clash", in which you and the opponent fire the same exact slash attack at each other simultaneously-- now you must button mash to try to knock their weapon out of their hands, or just knock each other backward.  If they knock it out of your hands, you want to recover it, but you're not defenseless-- the slash buttons now become punch buttons, but the weapon is SO much more effective.  Kyoshiro the kabuki fighter is a popular choice, but all the characters have strong pluses.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, retrorussell said:

Latest video review:

SAMURAI SHODOWN/SPIRITS (1993, SNK for the NEO GEO cabinet)

More so than the fact that it's an early example of weapon-based fighting games (not the first, but probably the first good one), but for me, it's the atmosphere in emulating Feudal-era Japan (or thereabouts, perhaps later); the sights, sounds, and general feel is so damn awesome!  Fans of the old samurai/ninja Japanese movies/tv series will eat this game right up!  Arterial spraying against lush bamboo forests, roaring tides on a beach, a seaport dock, Kabuki stage, etc. makes me feel like I'm right there in the era.  The A and B buttons are weak or strong slash attacks, and both together are the strongest (and good timing with this will take extra energy from your opponent), and the C and D buttons are weak and stronger kicks, and together are the strongest kick.  Another aspect of the gameplay is the "weapons clash", in which you and the opponent fire the same exact slash attack at each other simultaneously-- now you must button mash to try to knock their weapon out of their hands, or just knock each other backward.  If they knock it out of your hands, you want to recover it, but you're not defenseless-- the slash buttons now become punch buttons, but the weapon is SO much more effective.  Kyoshiro the kabuki fighter is a popular choice, but all the characters have strong pluses.  

Alright! Russ is back with another excellent Neo-Geo review and from his yearly countdown of his top titles this time from 1993. What a great choice with Samurai Shodown bro. The first time I played the game was in a Dollar General down in St.Cloud, Florida. I personally wasn't expecting to play on a Neo-Geo MVS there, but what a pleasant surprise it was. When I first played the it, I couldn't believe how well made it was and couldn't stop. I wish I could relive those moments again bro. :)

Thank you as always for stopping by to share your material with us Russ. We are aways in the mood to listen in on what you have to say brother man. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

#BGS2024】 O terceiro dia já começou! Não fiquem de fora e venham experimentar o jogo "Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves", que está bombando! Contamos com a sua presença.   #SNK #FatalFury
#BGS2024 】 The third day has begun! Don't be left out and come and try the game "Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves", which is popular! We count on your presence. #SNK #FatalFury

GZntSd5aQAAh3No?format=jpg&name=small

GZntSd8bcAAmSok?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#BGS2024】 O terceiro dia do evento foi um sucesso total!  Agradecemos a todos que passaram pelo nosso estande.   Esperamos vê-los novamente no estande da SNK!   #SNK #FatalFury
#BGS2024 】 The third day of the event was a complete success! We thank everyone who stopped by our stand. We hope to see you again at the SNK booth! #SNK #FatalFury

GZpicm0aAAEHcP0?format=jpg&name=360x360

GZpibp7aAAEgD85?format=jpg&name=360x360

GZpibexaAAQJYKo?format=jpg&name=small

GZpia2AaAAIAt8V?format=jpg&name=360x360

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#BGS2024】 O quarto dia do evento já começou!   Venham conferir a demo do sensacional jogo de luta "Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves" no estande da SNK e ganhe um adesivo exclusivo!  Estamos esperando por todos vocês!     #SNK #FatalFury
#BGS2024 】 The fourth day of the event has already started! Come check out the demo of the amazing fighting game "Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves" at the SNK booth and get an exclusive sticker! We're looking forward to seeing you all! #SNK #FatalFury

GZs3VgKXMBMT3ex?format=jpg&name=360x360

GZs3VbtWgAgOEBC?format=jpg&name=360x360

GZs3VbsWYAYizgM?format=jpg&name=360x360

GZs3VhqWMAQ9sHn?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

On 5/18/2024 at 1:33 PM, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

『アケアカ2NEOGEO』始動。『KOF98』などの格ゲーがオンライン対戦可能に。プラットフォームはPS5/Xbox Series X|S https://famitsu.com/article/202405/5296 従来の『アケアカNEOGEO』にあるモードに加えて、“タイムアタックモード”と“ネットワークモード”が追加される。
Translated from Japanese by
"ACA 2 NEOGEO" launched. Fighting games such as "KOF98" can now be played online. Platforms are PS5/Xbox Series X|S https://famitsu.com/article/202405/5296 In addition to the modes available in the existing ACA NEOGEO, a "Time Attack Mode" and a "Network Mode" will be added.

GN2jhwra0AE8ZwB?format=jpg&name=small

GN2jiEPbUAAXXlj?format=jpg&name=360x360

GN2jiYbbsAIx-7F?format=jpg&name=360x360

“ACA 2NEOGEO” will start this summer. Fighting games such as ``KOF98'' can now be played online. Platform is PS5/Xbox Series X|S [ACA 10th anniversary event]

2024.05.19 07:48

“ACA 2NEOGEO” will start this summer. Fighting games such as ``KOF98'' can now be played online. Platform is PS5/Xbox Series X|S [ACA 10th anniversary event]

“Arcade Archives 10th Anniversary Event” was held at Futakotamagawa Rise Hall in Setagaya, Tokyo on May 18, 2024. On that stage, SNK and Hamster revealed that ` `ACA 2 NEOGEO '' is scheduled to launch in summer 2024 for PlayStation 5 (PS5)/Xbox Series X|S .

" Arcade Archives " is a project to reproduce classic arcade games from the 1980s and 1990s. Among this project, the reprints of SNK's NEOGEO titles are called `` ACA NEOGEO '', and 108 titles have been reprinted for Nintendo Switch / PlayStation 4 (PS4) / Xbox One / PC (Windows 10) so far.
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]Some of the screens were captured from the broadcast.

Anthony..

I’m looking for these ACA2 titles and can’t find them on PSN. I’m in the US. Anyone have word on when these will actually be releasing?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bixler said:

I’m looking for these ACA2 titles and can’t find them on PSN. I’m in the US. Anyone have word on when these will actually be releasing?

Hi Bixler,

Last time I checked they haven't mentioned anything for the North American release for the ACA Neo-Geo Selection Volume 2 on all platforms. When I checked even for the physical release just for the Switch edition on Play-Asia.com, they said Dec-2024 in Japanese. I wish they did because I want a U.S. release to have in the collection. If anything comes about, I'll let you know Bixler. 

https://www.play-asia.com/aca-neogeo-selection-vol-2-multi-language/13/70hoaj?gad_source=4&gclid=CjwKCAjwvKi4BhABEiwAH2gcwxZ0uFzAltdC1JIbojFqCK267WYt8hlW5orSC8CCGr5LDyRFIIgeExoCMekQAvD_BwE&ref=google_us&utm_campaign=Phy_US

Anthony...

Hi guys,

#BGS2024】 O quarto dia do evento foi um sucesso total! Agradecemos a todos que passaram pelo nosso estande. Esperamos vê-los novamente no estande da SNK!   #SNK #FatalFury
#BGS2024 】 The fourth day of the event was a complete success! We thank everyone who stopped by our stand. We hope to see you again at the SNK booth! #SNK #FatalFury

GZuwmVxaAAQiVXh?format=jpg&name=360x360

GZuwmVnbwAAGD5I?format=jpg&name=360x360

GZuwmVqaAAELRav?format=jpg&name=360x360

GZuwmVoaAAIBu2l?format=jpg&name=360x360

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Kyo Kusanagi, the iconic protagonist who first blazed onto the scene in '94, is now practically the face of KOF. But can you name the character who could be considered his predecessor? Please choose from the options below! #KOF30th #KOF

GZm0to2XQAEur7j?format=jpg&name=small

Post #SyoKirishima
Post #ShoHayate
Post #Osamu
Post #GMantle

Anthony

Hi guys,

KOF 30th Anniversary Quiz  Iori Yagami, Kyo Kusanagi's sworn rival, first made his mark in '95 and has been known for frequently changing what he holds dear. But do you remember what was most important to him in 2000? #KOF30th #KOF

GZnNIG5XYAQl7fw?format=jpg&name=small

Post #Rickenbackerbassguit
Post #ChainfromGabor
Post #Boyfriend
Post #Newgirlfriend

Anthony...

Hi guys,

KOF 30th Anniversary Quiz  Mature and Vice, who got caught up in a certain 'incident' in '96. They originally served as Rugal's secretaries, but know which duo took over as their successors? #KOF30th #KOF

GZqtG80W0Awctcg?format=jpg&name=small

Post #NeoandGeo
Post #HermioneandAya
Post #GozuandMezu
Post #RaidenandBigBomberde

Anthony..

Hi guys,

To celebrate the 30th anniversary of The King Of Fighters we are offering a £5.00 discount off our book - THE KING OF FIGHTERS: The Ultimate History The famed fighter series debuted on August 25, 1994 with the arcade release of KOF ’94, before spawning numerous sequels. The storied, influential run of these SNK games is the subject of Bitmap’s own release. Just head to our official store, and the discount will be waiting for you: https://bitmapbooks.com/collections/all-books/products/the-king-of-fighters-the-ultimate-history #bitmapbooks #book #retrogaming #retrogames #gaming #art #reading #foryou #asmr #bookstagram #booktok #fyp #thekingoffighters #kingoffighters #kof #snk

Anthony..