IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hey guys,

Today, were with implantgames. The kind people at this establishment did an awesome gameplay and review on Rally Chase for the NGCD. Let's sit back and enjoy it shall we! :)

From the description,

"Rally Chase is a top down racing game developed by ADK, and released on the Neo Geo hardware in 1991. This CD version followed in 1994, around the launch of the console."

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

I was just part of a collaboration on my friend's YouTube channel in which we debate whether retro gaming is better or modern gaming. It isn't specifically NEO-GEO related but seeing as the NEO-GEO is a big part of retro gaming, I thought that a lot of people here would enjoy it! So, if you are interested, here it is! :D

• Like 1

I was just part of a collaboration on my friend's YouTube channel in which we debate whether retro gaming is better or modern gaming. It isn't specifically NEO-GEO related but seeing as the NEO-GEO is a big part of retro gaming, I thought that a lot of people here would enjoy it! So, if you are interested, here it is! :D

Thank you Byron for posting this.

If you like, you can tell your good friend I said hello, and we would love to see a Neo-Geo video from him in the immediate future. Or better yet, a co-op playing gaming on the Neo-Geo to see both of you in action. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

More from Arcade Europe.

To celebrate the launch of our bar top arcade cabinet, we're running an epic competition. https://www.arcadeeurope.com/competition-page/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1snXdzCGil0

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry.

Retweet
More
  1. CpPItS1W8AAc8L8.jpg
    0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
    Liked
    More

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Thank you Byron for posting this.

If you like, you can tell your good friend I said hello, and we would love to see a Neo-Geo video from him in the immediate future. Or better yet, a co-op playing gaming on the Neo-Geo to see both of you in action. :)

Anthony...

I will be sure to suggest the idea of some NEO-GEO videos to him either on his channel or my channel and thank you for posting that comment on his video and showing him support! I'm sure that he will appreciate that! Thanks again! :)

• Like 1

I will be sure to suggest the idea of some NEO-GEO videos to him either on his channel or my channel and thank you for posting that comment on his video and showing him support! I'm sure that he will appreciate that! Thanks again! :)

You're welcome Byron. Glad to give a helping hand to a fellow gamer! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back again with Retro Tuna doing what he does best. Here were have a 2 part videos of him explaining 10 Neo-Geo games that you might not have played. I think you'll all enjoy it.

From the description,

" Here is the first 5 Neo Geo games you might not have played, the Neo Geo did a load of interesting games including shmups, platformers and puzzle games. I did this video to show you some of theses games and maybe you didn't know they existed the games are :-"

Zupapa
Prehistric Isle 2
Sengoku 3
Magical Drop 3
Breakers revenge
From the description
"Here is the second 5 Neo Geo games you might not have played, the Neo Geo did a load of interesting games including shmups, platformers and puzzle games. I did this video to show you some of theses games and maybe you didn't know they existed the games are :-"

Kizuna Encounter
Super Dodge Ball
Neo Driftout
Neo Bomber Man
Nightmare in the Dark

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOFXIV screenshot!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV https://youtu.be/hXsGDhZuSS0

CpFiXevUsAAjruk.jpg
44 retweets86 likes
Retweet

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV https://youtu.be/hXsGDhZuSS0

CpFiM9oVIAA-Wbw.jpg
39 retweets55 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

KOF XIV体験版をプレイできる「KOF XIV DEMO Ver. 店頭体験会」を実施中! 体験会当日の試遊で特製ステッカーをプレゼント!#KOF14 #KOFXIV 実施店舗> http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/news/news04.php

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

In KOF XIV free trial you can play "KOF XIV DEMO Ver. OTC experience training! Experience of trial presents a special sticker in the swing! #KOF14 #KOFXIV Shop: http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/news/news04.php

CpFpn82UEAEEKVn.jpg
56 retweets69 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【KOF講座】〜人物紹介編〜 人物紹介:シェルミー 略歴:オロチ四天王の一角を担う。覚醒後、オロチの力(雷)を扱う。 身長:173cm 格闘スタイル:投系の技が中心。オロチの力(雷の力を使う) #KOF #事前登録

[KOF Department]-person introduction part-part of biographies: shermie Biography: Orochi Devas. After awakening, dealing with the Orochi power (lightning). Height: 173 cm Center's fighting style: throwing techniques. Power of the Orochi (use powers of Lightning) #KOF #事前登録

CpEJv_tUsAEEc8O.jpg
66 retweets74 likes
Retweet

【KOF講座】〜人物紹介編〜 人物紹介:K' 略歴:ネス(NESTS)の手により草薙京の遺伝子を移植された改造人間。 身長:183cm 格闘スタイル:暴力 #KOF #事前登録

[KOF Department]-person introduction part-person introduction: k ' biography: cyborg by Ness (NESTS) transplanted genes of Kyo Kusanagi. Height: 183 cm fighting style: violence #KOF #事前登録

CpOYtzbUkAAhRrP.jpg
79 retweets70 likes
Retweet

【KOF講座】〜人物紹介編〜 人物紹介:テリー・ボガード 略歴:養父ジェフを暗殺された復讐をするため格闘技の世界に身を投じる。 身長:182cm 格闘スタイル:マーシャルアーツ+ジェフ流喧嘩殺法 #KOF #事前登録

[KOF Department]-person introduction part-emprise avenge biographies: Terry Bogard Biography: Jeff foster father was assassinated in the world of mixed martial arts. Height: 182 cm fighting styles: martial arts + Geoff flow fight killed #KOF #事前登録

CpJhja0UsAA1GR3.jpg
63 retweets86 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Retro Tuna with his latest Neo-Geo video. This evening, will be seeing him talk about the Breakers series for the Neo-Geo. A truly underrated series that worth getting involved into.

From the description,

"Breakers Series on the Neo Geo these games may not be well known by some but there great to play, these games were ahead of there time with game play like a modern fighter back in 1996 great graphics and the still hold up to today's standards.

Well worth playing so if its on the Neo Geo or on a emulator play your self some Breakers you should really like it.

8.5 out of 10"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOFXIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CpTCI9JUEAA_Ymf.jpg
40 retweets85 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CpTCBMFUEAAZRHG.jpg
40 retweets67 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with fellow Atariage member Jim from Kidshoryuken. Here, we will see Jim discussing about Ninja Master's for the NGCD.

Thank you always Jim. We appreciate your time and dedication. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Back again with fellow Atariage member, Neo 64 (Evan).

After showing us his latest AES title of Fire Suplex (3 Count Bout), Evan posted a video regarding the title, him in action, and with one of the best professional wrestling games ever developed. Hope you all enjoy. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HK0xF_B98Q

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hey GEO heads!

My newest entry in my "20 From 1992" series at #8 is the classic ART OF FIGHTING. The first game to introduce us to Ryo Sakazaki, Robert Garcia, Yuri Sakazaki, and a host of other characters that would appear in the KING OF FIGHTERS series. The multitude of uses for the C button is very frustrating and takes a long time to get used to!

• Like 1

Thanks Anthony for posting this the game is very fun when you are able to weaken them by attacking long range and the go in to grapple them.

Hey Evan,

Excellent to know that you're doing the long range & high risk maneuvers. Once you do so, you're on your way to winning the gold around your waist! 8^)

Glad you liked the advise. See you soon my good man!

Anthony...

Hey GEO heads!

My newest entry in my "20 From 1992" series at #8 is the classic ART OF FIGHTING. The first game to introduce us to Ryo Sakazaki, Robert Garcia, Yuri Sakazaki, and a host of other characters that would appear in the KING OF FIGHTERS series. The multitude of uses for the C button is very frustrating and takes a long time to get used to!

Hey Russ,

Thank you for posting your Art Of Fighting video here on the Neo-Geo thread. Were sure glad that you do so and enjoy every second of it. AOF is tough as nails. I use to get defeated by the first enemy and be certainly frustrated all the time by losing. But it was always fun. :)

That zoom in feature was truly groundbreaking for its time. Great work on SNK's part by doing this!

Keep up the great work as always Russ. See you soon!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1