IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

NGDEVTEAM has started pre-orders on their Last Hope Pink Bullets CE version this morning. Here is what they have to say on their Facebook page!

Newsletter: [NGDEV] Pink Bullets NEOGEO AES (presale is open)

Dear customers,

the pre-selling for Last Hope Pink Bullets AES is now open.

We start with the "Collector Edition" [CE].

The later coming LE will cost 50 EUR less, but comes without any extras.

Last Hope Pink Bullets AES CE ENG/JPN combined is limited to 100 units worldwide!

Overall the limitation is set to ~150 units (CE+LE)

The CE comes with a few extras, that won't be included in the later LE:

Exclusive for CE: offset printed posters

Exclusive for CE: bookmark stickers

Exclusive for CE: postcards

Only with CE: Professional pressed soundtrack CD (OST/AST)

How is Pink Bullets different to classic Last Hope?

Here is a comparison:

Tripled MEGS count: 186 MEGS -> 524 MEGS

Last Hope Pink Bullets specific features

- Updated explosion graphics/new enemy

- Fully STEREO professional remastered soundtrack

- Added music tracks

- Voice narrated intro

- Partially arranged soundtrack / new voice fx

- Instant respawn during one credit

- Higher player ship speed from beginning

- Players ship does permanently equip the Rotary Protection Unit

- Protection unit itself can destroy enemies

- Five difficulty settings

- Overall less hard difficulty

- Altered stage color theme for higher Visibility

- Advanced scoring system, with beam chaining multiplier/combo meter

- Pink enemy bullets

- Increased player weapon power

Best regards,

NG : DEV . TEAM

Anthony...

I have plans for playing through the Dreamcast version on Devil mode soon! Stay tuned at Chip Damage Red on YouTube.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

More from NeoGeoCollector.

Holding down ABC upon start puts #neoxyx into tate mode. Now I need to figure how to turn my monitor on the side!

CpW9q-2WcAASubI.jpg
CpW9s-GWgAAQ110.jpg
5 retweets18 likes
Retweet
Liked

NOS #neogeo memory card arrived today! Nice addition to the collection! #retrogaming

CpWayuQWcAEM8NE.jpg
CpWa0YHW8AAio3x.jpg
2 retweets7 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony....

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

This evening, were with Digital Shipwreck. Shipwreck has a new channel and the first thing he wanted to show us, is playing Neo-Geo arcade games.

How about we see him playing Super Dodge Ball shall we? :)

From the description,

"This is a full play-through of Super Dodge Ball (Kunio no Nekketsu Dodgeball Densetsu) on the NEO GEO MVS. Technos released this game in 1996 for the MVS. The game was also released on the Nintendo Entertainment System as well as the Nintendo Gameboy Advance."

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

【KOF講座】〜人物紹介編〜 人物紹介:麻宮アテナ 略歴:アイドル歌手、偶然自分の超能力に気づく。 身長:163cm 格闘スタイル: 超能力 + 中国拳法 #KOF #事前登録

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

[KOF Department]-human introduction Edition-biographies: hemp Temple Athena Biography: pop idol, incidentally noticed their supernatural powers. Height: 163 cm fighting style: ESP + Chinese Kung Fu #KOF #事前登録

CpTiNxjUIAEwGl3.jpg
41 retweets52 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOFXIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CpbBNY0UsAAj85Q.jpg
88 retweets143 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CpbA4IqUkAAoNxr.jpg
53 retweets77 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

1992 seems to have been a lean year for great video games in general. So I will put WORLD HEROES (a generally too-easy game) at #9 in my "20 From 1992" series when I can. Maybe not before I leave for Chicago, so quite possibly not uploaded till Monday night.

Sound good Russ. World Heroes is always a cool game to play and worth getting into the series. Thanks for the heads up. We can't wait to see it! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Legendary pro gamer Justin Wong is going to Japan to play KOF 'XIV with other highly regarded players! Wishing you all the best Justin. Keep up your great work.

Justin Wong Retweeted akiki/あきき

I guess the jig is up! I'll be in Japan next weekend to play KOFXIV with these amazing players! See you guys there!

Justin Wong added,

CpeNca-UAAEvDgZ.jpg
akiki/あきき @akikiwww
【KOF XIV DREAM MATCH】8/19(金)19時〜 sako、ジャスティンウォン、小川、GO1がKOFで対決! 詳細→facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/photos/a.243289412680053.1073741828.243150472693947/323106611364999/?type=3&theater 動画 https://youtu.be/XArXpKwpawk
20 retweets52 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

“KOF XIV DREAM MATCH” Program movie! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

34 retweets36 likes
Retweet

格闘ゲーム界のトッププレイヤーが夢の対決! 「KOF XIV DREAM MATCH」を配信決定!#KOF14 #KOFXIV https://www.facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/photos/a.243289412680053.1073741828.243150472693947/323106611364999/?type=3&theater

CpeHEcKUIAAj9Xa.jpg
303 retweets120 likes
Retweet
More

Anthony...

Hello everyone! After my friend, Byron's Reviews, reccomended me this forum, and posted a video on ours on this thread, I decided to check it out. It seems like a very friendly place for game discussion, so I certainly will be about on the forums in the near future!

I just want to say that I really appreciate the support my Modern Gaming or Retro Gaming video got. Thanks for your views on it, it has been nice getting the extra attention on the video.

As for any NEO-GEO content; while I'm have no plans to do any videos specifically for the platform, I am going to do a video called: 'Do console specs matter?', in the future, which I feel is quite relevant to the NEO-GEO. I'm planning to release this video in just under a month, and, while it won't be the next video going up on my channel, I will be sure to post it here when it is uploaded.

Again, thank you for the support.

• Like 2

Hello everyone! After my friend, Byron's Reviews, reccomended me this forum, and posted a video on ours on this thread, I decided to check it out. It seems like a very friendly place for game discussion, so I certainly will be about on the forums in the near future!

I just want to say that I really appreciate the support my Modern Gaming or Retro Gaming video got. Thanks for your views on it, it has been nice getting the extra attention on the video.

As for any NEO-GEO content; while I'm have no plans to do any videos specifically for the platform, I am going to do a video called: 'Do console specs matter?', in the future, which I feel is quite relevant to the NEO-GEO. I'm planning to release this video in just under a month, and, while it won't be the next video going up on my channel, I will be sure to post it here when it is uploaded.

Again, thank you for the support.

Hi Rhys,

Welcome aboard to Atariage.com. Thank you for participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread! :)

Please enjoy your stay with the many entertaining postings that we have to offer to the community. Were glad to accept new members here on the forums and happy that Byron recommended you to enlist and partake to the many conversations that we have here on the Neo-Geo thread. Much obliged kind sir. We can wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

If you have any inquires that pertain to the Neo-Geo, feel free to post here onto the thread. Will be thrilled to answer you as prompt as possible. You're also welcome to retract on the many pages that we accumulated here on the Neo-Geo thread as well. Hopefully, we have a posting that will be to your benefit for you to publish Neo-Geo works in the immediate future. :)

Thank you again Rhys. Its a pleasure meeting you. Hope you have all the fun here on Atariage.com forums and on the Neo-Geo thread! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

Hi guys,

...I am...KILLER MACHINE. #WorldHeroes #Arcade #NeoGeo #RetroGaming

Cpf2ZhzVIAAd45c.jpg
2 retweets2 likes
Retweet

Dragon is more powerful in #WorldHeroes Perfect if that wasn't even possible already #NeoGeo #RetroGaming #Arcade

CpdIWfjVYAAwbRw.jpg
1 retweet5 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...