IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hello everyone! After my friend, Byron's Reviews, reccomended me this forum, and posted a video on ours on this thread, I decided to check it out. It seems like a very friendly place for game discussion, so I certainly will be about on the forums in the near future!

I just want to say that I really appreciate the support my Modern Gaming or Retro Gaming video got. Thanks for your views on it, it has been nice getting the extra attention on the video.

As for any NEO-GEO content; while I'm have no plans to do any videos specifically for the platform, I am going to do a video called: 'Do console specs matter?', in the future, which I feel is quite relevant to the NEO-GEO. I'm planning to release this video in just under a month, and, while it won't be the next video going up on my channel, I will be sure to post it here when it is uploaded.

Again, thank you for the support.

It's great to see you here, Rhys! :D

• Like 1

WORLD HEROES

Yeah, the well of good arcade game from 1992 is a bit drier than other years of the 90s; nevertheless, WH was definitely playable. And ninjas Hanzo and Fuuma were instantly recognizable icons for NEO GEO enthusiasts.

Got another NEO game planned for #12. Maybe another scheduled for later in the year; haven't planned past #13 yet. I'll continue work on the series when I get back from my Chicago trip.

• Like 1

WORLD HEROES

Yeah, the well of good arcade game from 1992 is a bit drier than other years of the 90s; nevertheless, WH was definitely playable. And ninjas Hanzo and Fuuma were instantly recognizable icons for NEO GEO enthusiasts.

Got another NEO game planned for #12. Maybe another scheduled for later in the year; haven't planned past #13 yet. I'll continue work on the series when I get back from my Chicago trip.

Thank you for posting your World Heroes video Russ!

I believe this game was fun considering its limitations and the stiff competition that World Heroes had to rank with in the fighting genere. But, its a great alternative and the series did improve as time went on.

Thank you again Russ. We can't wait to see what's need. Enjoy your trip in Chicago! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

This evening were with a gentlemen by the name of ClemmyGames. Clemmy did a fun video to watch with Metal Slug. Let's take a look to see what he has ro offer for the community shall we! :)

From the description,

"My Gaming History Episode 10: Metal Slug. In this episode, we take a look at Metal Slug, a run and gun action platformer, developed by Nazca Corporation (acquired by SNK) and released on the Neo Geo in 1996, with the Playstation port in 1997."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: 「KOF STATION CHANNEL XIV #3」を近日配信!声優の市来光弘さんと加隈亜衣さんが出演! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CpggsiBUEAAngqQ.jpg
165 retweets131 likes
Retweet
Liked

KOF STATION CHANNEL XIV #3 feat. voice actors Mitsuhiro Ichiki & Ai Kakuma to be released soon! Stay tuned! #KOFXIV

Cpgg1quVIAA_ZFd.jpg
61 retweets74 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

post-47192-0-67508500-1470917839_thumb.png

On and off for quite a while now I have been playing Nam 1975 in preparation for a review on my Byron's Reviews YouTube channel. I am trying to get as far into the game as possible before I review it but am finding the game to be extremely hard. I have not been able to get past the level shown in the screenshot so I was wondering if you guys had any tips on how to play the game well so I can get onto later stages. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome! Thanks a bunch! :D :D :D

• Like 1

On and off for quite a while now I have been playing Nam 1975 in preparation for a review on my Byron's Reviews YouTube channel. I am trying to get as far into the game as possible before I review it but am finding the game to be extremely hard. I have not been able to get past the level shown in the screenshot so I was wondering if you guys had any tips on how to play the game well so I can get onto later stages. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome! Thanks a bunch! :D :D :D

Hey Byron,

Glad to read the latest information on you making progress with NAM-1975. This's going to be great for us to enjoy. :)

To help answer your query, when the stages become more difficult, I start dodging while shooting. Save those grenades as well because you'll be needing them for much later (or if you're desperate). The blonde captured woman will be to your benefit. Keep her as much as you can throughout the game!

Anymore questions Byron? Feel free to ask! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey Byron,

Glad to read the latest information on you making progress with NAM-1975. This's going to be great for us to enjoy. :)

To help answer your query, when the stages become more difficult, I start dodging while shooting. Save those grenades as well because you'll be needing them for much later (or if you're desperate). The blonde captured woman will be to your benefit. Keep her as much as you can throughout the game!

Anymore questions Byron? Feel free to ask! :)

Anthony...

Great! I'll take those tips into account when playing the game! I'm sure that they will help me out quite a bit. Thanks, Anthony! :)

• Like 1

Hi guys,

More from NGC

1. This 1992 #neogeo game catalogue was a great find on Japan Yahoo Auctions #retrogaming

CpnAFKpWEAABFe0.jpg
    CpnAG6sWgAYn9Pi.jpg
    CpnAI23WgAQX6fm.jpg
    1 retweet3 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. More Warlocks of the Fates unreleased on the #neogeo from NeoGeoFreak No.2 1995. #retrogaming

CplvtPWXYAAKfZS.jpg
    CplvvMgWEAAcXg5.jpg
    CplvxS_XgAA7e_Q.jpg
    CplvzRWXYAAgQHy.jpg
    14 retweets18 likes
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: A New Team Trailer is going to be revealed soon! Stay tuned!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CpldfLNUMAAlTAt.jpg
119 retweets165 likes
Retweet
Liked

市来光弘 Retweeted SNKplaymore_ゲーム公式

今回は初心者向けという事で、格ゲーを触った事がないような方にも見てもらえたら幸いです。 そして、新たなユリ・サカザキ役は同じ事務所の後輩、加隈亜衣ちゃんです。よろしくどうぞ!

市来光弘 added,

CplEntHVMAABOXp.jpg
SNKplaymore_ゲーム公式 @SNKPofficial_jp
格闘ゲーム初心者向けに『KOF XIV』の遊び方を紹介!「KOF STATION CHANNEL XIV #3」を配信!出演:市来光弘さん、加隈亜衣さん #KOF14 #KOFXIV https://youtu.be/zErc0MiaU3c
Translated from Japanese by Bing

格闘ゲーム初心者向けに『KOF XIV』の遊び方を紹介!「KOF STATION CHANNEL XIV #3」を配信!出演:市来光弘さん、加隈亜衣さん #KOF14 #KOFXIV https://youtu.be/zErc0MiaU3c

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Fighting game for beginners to show you how to play "KOF XIV'! "KOF STATION CHANNEL XIV #3" delivers! Cast: mitsuhiro Ichiki, AI 加隈#KOF14#KOFXIVhttps://youtu.be/zErc0MiaU3c

CplEntHVMAABOXp.jpg
273 retweets213 likes
Retweet

Players comment: Justin Wong KOFXIVをプレイすることにとても興奮しています!これまで多くの格闘ゲームをプレイしてきましたが、KOFXIVでもトッププレイヤーを目指します!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Players comment: very excited to play Justin Wong KOFXIV! Will ever I play many fighting games, aiming at players at KOFXIV! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Cpk-MmPUEAEouYI.jpg
27 retweets30 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

** Art of Fighting Games ** Fatal Fury Part 2 JJChallenger HD

JJ and Zach jump around in South Town.

JJChallenger HD

Hi JJ,

Welcome aboard to Atariage.com. Thank you for participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread! :)

Please enjoy your stay with the many entertaining postings that we have to offer to the community. Were glad to accept new members here on the forums and happy that Byron recommended you to enlist and partake to the many conversations that we have here on the Neo-Geo thread. Much obliged kind sir. We can wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

If you have any inquires that pertain to the Neo-Geo, feel free to post here onto the thread. Will be thrilled to answer you as prompt as possible. You're also welcome to retract on the many pages that we accumulated here on the Neo-Geo thread as well. Hopefully, we have a posting that will be to your benefit for you to publish Neo-Geo works in the immediate future. :)

Thank you again JJ. Its a pleasure meeting you. Hope you have all the fun here on Atariage.com forums and on the Neo-Geo thread! Tell Zach that he can come by and participate too and start an account as well if he wishes! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry!

Metal Slug (Sega Saturn, 1997) Japanese #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/kshgLCopEH

CppKgH6UEAEciYr.jpg
1 retweet3 likes
Retweet
Liked

SNK/#NeoGeo Pocket Color With Sonic, pacman and cheery master #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/hvFoaJjNVG

Cpn-EVBUIAUZapd.jpg
2 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224