IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi Gustav,

Thank you for enlisting onto Atariage and participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread. We glad to have you here my good man. Welcome aboard! :waving:

​We really enjoyed your Neo Turf Masters article and were amazed by your Neo-Geo AES collection that you have. Well done. Glad you shared it with us! :)

Please enjoy your stay with the many entertaining postings that we have to offer to the community. Were glad to accept new members here and happy to have you partake to the many conversations that we have on the Neo-Geo thread. Much obliged kind sir. We can wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

If you have any inquires that pertain to the Neo-Geo, feel free to post here onto the thread. Will be thrilled to answer you as prompt as possible. You're also welcome to retract on the many pages that we accumulated here on the Neo-Geo thread as well. Hopefully, we have a posting that will be to your benefit for you . :)

Thank you again Gustav for posting and sharing your content with us. Its a pleasure meeting you. Hope you have all the fun here on the Neo-Geo thread and on Atariage.com! :)

Anthony...

Hey Anthony, than you very much for the warm welcome! You really are a true Neo Geo fan. You post so much information on this thread :thumbsup:

Did I mention I also like the Neo Geo Pocket Color very much? I'm glad that we can also talk about it on this topic. I will about post stuff about it too.

As you know, there is still one AES cart I would like to get: Pulstar (a genuine Japanese one).

Here are the prices I found out:

2014: average price on Yahoo Auctions: 85 000 yens ($750) (where was I? :_( )

2015: average price on Yahoo Auctions: 100 000 yens ($880)

2016: average price on Yahoo Auctions: 250 000 yens ($2200) :-o

The back-back price of Mandarake is 100 000 yens currently: http://mandarake.co.jp/kaitori/cat/game/ngo.html

There is one copy here for 248 000 yens: http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x476164862

It has been relisted many times by the seller because no one bid on it.

So I guess something like 200 000 ~220 000 yens ($1760 ~ $1940) would be a good bargain.

• Like 1

Hey Anthony, than you very much for the warm welcome! You really are a true Neo Geo fan. You post so much information on this thread :thumbsup:

Did I mention I also like the Neo Geo Pocket Color very much? I'm glad that we can also talk about it on this topic. I will about post stuff about it too.

As you know, there is still one AES cart I would like to get: Pulstar (a genuine Japanese one).

The back-back price of Mandarake is 100 000 yens currently: http://mandarake.co.jp/kaitori/cat/game/ngo.html

There is one copy here for 248 000 yens: http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x476164862

So I guess something like 200 000 ~220 000 yens ($1760 ~ $1940) would be a good bargain.

Hey Dave,

Thank you for posting and were glad that you have the Neo Geo Pocket Color in your collection. If you love handheld gaming, the NGPC is for you no doubt. :) I played mine to know end and really abused that little guy in H.S. chipping, scratching, dropping it, getting messed up in my school bag, losing it,...you name it. It happen to it! :-D

Me too. I would love to purchase Pulstar for the AES. But I can't believe the pricing for it lately on the internet. I wish I could go back in time and purchased it when it was cheaper. But sadly, it keeps going up.The numbers that you provided surely shows it and too bad I missed out on the opportunity to do so. :(

Thank you for the links that you provided and were glad to have you on Dave. Keep up the great work you usually do for the community! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Fighter's History Dynamite/#NeoGeo SNK DECO DATA EAST Japan GAME w/Box, Paper #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/EXxHkrwCMe

C5OGvKfWYAEaxb2.jpg
    0 replies0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
    Liked
  2. #NeoGeo Pocket Games - Fatal Fury First Contact & Metal Gear 1st Mission Carts #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/sZKBoPxMQV

C5N2DDrW8AAEMly.jpg
    0 replies1 retweet2 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
  3. #NeoGeo English AES King of Fighters KOF 98 Slugfest 683 Megs Instructions SNK #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/RsybnckPJa

C5NCQxAWQAAFMJ6.jpg
    0 replies1 retweet0 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
  4. #NeoGeo Pocket Color Platinum Blue + FATAL FURY:First Contact from JAPAN #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/EiyZHnxfFC

C5LipKqWQAABGpq.jpg
    0 replies1 retweet3 likes
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...

Lol a Pulstar aes genuine good luck.

Hi guys,

¡Por fin! NeoSD, cartucho flash con soporte para tarjetas SD en NeoGeo MVS.

Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

Finally! NeoSD, cartridge flash with support for cards SD in NeoGeo MVS.

CvICeNAXYAAl-10.jpg
2 replies11 retweets13 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony..

Hi guys,

This evening, were with TGApulelus. Here we have the viewing pleasure to see a fun video regarding World Heroes. Let's we what's in store for us shall we.

From the description,

"A short multimedia review of the fighter World Heroes 2 Jet for NeoGeo (AES). This is from Issue 5, released September 1994, of the CD-Rom-based magazine Interactive Entertainment."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

METAL SLUG ATTACK: NEXT UPDATE! #MSA

C5QCZreUcAA2vuf.jpg
0 replies1 retweet2 likes
Retweet
Liked

【MSA お知らせ】 次回大型アップデートの一部内容をご紹介。第3弾は「プッシュ通知」機能。トレジャーハントの探索終了やSPECIAL OPSの支援要請があった場合に通知を受け取ることができます!他にも新機能が盛りだくさんの次回アップデートにご期待ください! #MSA

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

[MSA news] next to some of the major updates to introduce. 3rd push notifications feature. You can receive notifications in case of end of the treasure hunt and SPECIAL OPS support request! Other new features of the next update, stay tuned! #MSA

C5PMlG_UMAAPOFP.jpg
0 replies17 retweets28 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Have you tried the NEOGEO classic FU'UN SUPER COMBO? Pick up the theme now for FREE! #NEOGEO #SNK https://goo.gl/hV34Lh

C5PpaIkUkAAp73z.jpg
0 replies28 retweets41 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

KOF XIV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Grand Final Tournament results and video archives are up! #KOFWCS http://www.snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/wcs/

C5QVKTMUEAA-M-r.jpg
0 replies10 retweets13 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hey Dave,

Thank you for posting and were glad that you have the Neo Geo Pocket Color in your collection. If you love handheld gaming, the NGPC is for you no doubt. :) I played mine to know end and really abused that little guy in H.S. chipping, scratching, dropping it, getting messed up in my school bag, losing it,...you name it. It happen to it! :-D

Me too. I would love to purchase Pulstar for the AES. But I can't believe the pricing for it lately on the internet. I wish I could go back in time and purchased it when it was cheaper. But sadly, it keeps going up.The numbers that you provided surely shows it and too bad I missed out on the opportunity to do so. :(

Thank you for the links that you provided and were glad to have you on Dave. Keep up the great work you usually do for the community! :)

Anthony...

I used to play the Neo Geo Pocket Color a lot in High School too! Here is a picture of my little Neo Geo Pocket Color collection:

877915neogeopocket.jpg

My favorite games are Cotton, Neo Turf Masters, Metal Slug 1st Mission, and Metal Slug 2nd Mission.

Remember the cheesy slogans for the Neo Geo Pocket in Japan? One of them was "We need cool style" :D

986138neogeocoolstyle2.jpg

Lol a Pulstar aes genuine good luck.

It's not that far fetched. Basically, you just have to spend the money to get it. I saw a genuine complete copy of it in a store in Paris for $3150. I could also order the one on Yahoo Auctions for 248 000 yens and then open the cart to check it. But I am not that eager and I am looking for a good deal. I will just wait for the right opportunity.

• Like 1

I used to play the Neo Geo Pocket Color a lot in High School too! Here is a picture of my little Neo Geo Pocket Color collection:

877915neogeopocket.jpg

My favorite games are Cotton, Neo Turf Masters, Metal Slug 1st Mission, and Metal Slug 2nd Mission.

Remember the cheesy slogans for the Neo Geo Pocket in Japan? One of them was "We need cool style" :D

Beautiful collection you have Dave. Everything looks so picture perfect and well taken care off. I have to admit, the later snap cases for the NGPC was a cool edition to have for the little unit. I use to be amazed by how top quality they were made. :)

Well done bro. Thank you for sharing this picture and we glad to have you as a member.

Anthony...

877915neogeopocket.jpg

It's not that far fetched. Basically, you just have to spend the money to get it. I saw a genuine complete copy of it in a store in Paris for $3150. I could also order the one on Yahoo Auctions for 248 000 yens and then open the cart to check it. But I am not that eager and I am looking for a good deal. I will just wait for the right opportunity.

My main fear about spending that much money is if I end up getting a boot.

• Like 1