IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hey Anthony!! It's been awhile. So this past week, I got an SNK Neo Geo CD, and a Atari 5200! I definitely like my Neo Geo CD more than the Atari 5200, but I like both none the less. Thought this was definitely worth me sharing this on here. Hope you're well my man!

Hey Brendon,

Glad to see you posting on the Neo-Geo thread. All is well on my end bro. Glad you came by and shared your pics with us. :)

Nice looking NGCD and Atari 5200 you got in your collection. I'm sure you're going to make good use of them both. The NGCD with that one especially. Lots of great games to have in your collection and if you need help, I can try my best for you to find some good deals on purchasing some for sure!. We can't wait to see more videos and other fun content from you in the future. This will be exciting to see how your collection builds up! :)

Nice work Brendon. See you soon doing what you do best! :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. The King of Fighters XIV - $29.99 at GameStop

0 replies0 retweets0 likes
    Retweet
    Direct message
  2. The King of Fighters 99 #ザ・キング・オブ・ファイターズ 99 #kof #snk #neogeo #arcade magazine japanese vol.8

C_EHkuoXgAAYN5u.jpg
    0 replies0 retweets2 likes
    Retweet

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【2017年は毎月1本NEOGEO 5月分】THE KING OF FIGHTERS'99げっとおおお 与薬特典テレカにアンケートも入ってます 来月はKOF以外のROMを購入しようかなと考えておりますです #NEOGEO #SNK #KOF

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

[2017 is monthly a NEOGEO 5 month (s): THE KING OF FIGHTERS ' 99 got so we believe ROMs KOF except I wonder if trying to buy next month will provide drug benefits telephone card in surveys is #NEOGEO #SNK #KOF

C-ukQSZVwAIHqQd.jpg
C-ukQ4yVoAAHNBU.jpg
0 replies1 retweet3 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

私の衣装、いろいろ考えてもらってるんですよ(╹◡╹)2728.png 試着中のところ1f495.png こんなのもあったり。。。 かわいいでしょ??1f917.png#SNK #entagirl

My costume and I think things like (╹◡╹) fitting at or stuff like this. Isn't it cute? #SNK #entagirl

DAkBb1BXcAA7Jqg.jpg
1 reply24 retweets50 likes
Retweet

Anthony..

That game was such a fantastic conversion. I still own it, and I also have picked up the JP only Samurai Spirits 3 too which is just stunning how well that one comes off as well. Chibi graphics aside for speed, fluidity and not losing other assets it worked out like a charm.

• Like 1

Your Neo stuff is pretty badass, and I like these old World Heroes ads. They bring back memories.

Hi DJ,

Thank you for participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread. Were glad to have you here my good man. Welcome aboard! :waving:

Please enjoy your stay with the many entertaining postings that we have to offer to the community. Were glad to accept new members/guests here and happy to have you partake to the many conversations that we have on the Neo-Geo thread. Much obliged kind sir. We can't wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

If you have any inquires that pertain to the Neo-Geo, feel free to post here onto the thread. Will be thrilled to answer you as prompt as possible. You're also welcome to retract on the many pages that we accumulated here on the Neo-Geo thread as well. Hopefully, we have a posting that will be to your benefit. :)

Thank you again DJ for posting and sharing your words. Hope you have all the fun here on the Neo-Geo thread! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

METAL SLUG ATTACK: The event "SNATCH WARS SEASON 2" is now available! #MSA

DAlXKvuXsAEfgOW.jpg
3 replies5 retweets5 likes
Retweet

【MSA お知らせ】 本日より5/29(月)までイベント「SNATCH WARS SEASON2」開催中!領地を占領して、「ハイ・ドゥ(アマデウス)」や「アマデウス兵(シールド)」をGET! #MSA http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20170524_03c8583.html

[MSA announced today 5 / 29 in the (Monday) held the event "SNATCH WARS SEASON2"! Occupying the territory a high Cirque (Amadeus) and "Amadeus soldier (shield)" GET! #MSA http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20170524_03c8583.html

DAkYGo4XYAAy6gV.jpg
4 replies8 retweets11 likes
Retweet

Anthony...