IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

I have a big project ready for Neo Geo. Later this summer I am going to make a Neo Geo conversion. I am making a Bubble Bobble conversion as it was never released for the AES. I may end up asking for technical advice when I convert it.

• Like 1

I have a big project ready for Neo Geo. Later this summer I am going to make a Neo Geo conversion. I am making a Bubble Bobble conversion as it was never released for the AES. I may end up asking for technical advice when I convert it.

Bubble Bobble sounds good Evan. Nice choice and will try to help you down the line when you need it. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. Let's take a look at ABIGAIL's design sheet from METAL SLUG ATTACK now! #MSApic.twitter.com/BnRTdwWChr

DCRdWJmXgAAFqEq.jpg
  1. METAL SLUG ATTACK: 「アビゲイル」のキャラクター設定資料を公開! #MSApic.twitter.com/V3sb41UVCi

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

METAL SLUG ATTACK: "Abigail" character set article is published! #MSA

DCRdIvPXsAAOjij.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 『ぼくとドラゴン×KOF‘98』コラボ開始ニャ!!! コラボ記念「ログインボーナス」で、「コラボガチャチケット」が最大10枚貰えるニャ!!! 『KOF‘98コラボガチャ』で限定コラボユニット獲得ニャ!!! #ぼくドラhttp://bit.ly/2j3WMOs pic.twitter.com/wVF1bdIqWU

Translate from Japanese

"Me and the Dragon x KOF ' 98 ' collaboration started NHA! The NHA Nowak collabo Gacha ticket is up to 10 copies, in collaboration with Memorial login bonus! "KOF ' 98 collabogacha ' in limited collaboration unit acquired NHA! http://bit.ly/2j3WMOs To #ttps://t.co/uPRRUvNp0g

DCRAHlGWsAgNs-W.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. ★メタスラinfo メタスラ公式Facebookにて、新キャラ設定資料公開中1f495.png アビゲイルちゃん。 私と同じメガネっ子ですっっ( ノω° )! これは注目せざるをえない((o≧▽≦o)) #SNK #entagirl #MSA https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1929205964031998&substory_index=0&id=1706973039588626 pic.twitter.com/HwWlKKr1nj

Translate from Japanese

★ In the meta SLA info meta SLA official Facebook new character set article published in Abigail-Chan. Is the same as my glasses girl!! (ishinomori ω °)! I cannot help notice this (( o ≧▽≦ o)) #SNK #entagirl https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1929205964031998&substory_index=0&id=1706973039588626 #ttps://t.co/lgGBFhqkz1

DCRXeDCXUAAHSNP.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【シェルミー大冒険】本日最終日! 道中のサイコロとワープゾーンがどれだけ使えるかが高周回のカギだ!最後の運試し…キミは何周まわれるか?! #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/s5WqKunWjR

Translate from Japanese

[shermie adventure today last day! The warp zone with dice on the road can use much higher orbit of keys! Try your luck in the last... You're what periodontitis or around? #KOF98UMOL

DCRjihcVYAAj-1B.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【コインガチャ初回割引】実施中! 10連コインガチャが初回のみ半額の90000コインで利用可能! 格闘家破片×3に、グルメ、強化薬が入手できるぞ! #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/9rc08r88Z7

Translate from Japanese

[Coin Gacha initial discounts underway! 10 consecutive coin Gacha first half of 90,000 coins in only! Martial piece x! 3, gourmet, and enhancement pills available! #KOF98UMOL

DCRlEBzUIAIFIk9.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 本日も【ナコルル】破片大放出! 格闘家伝説を最後の5戦目までクリアすれば破片×3! 究極の試練18000ポイントでこちらも破片×3入手できます! それぞれ挑戦を忘れずに! #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/kMZREDF8PU

Translate from Japanese

Today also [nakoruru] chip giveaway! Should I clear the worn theory of fighting until the last second chip x 3! Ultimate test 18,000 points also chip x 3 manually will be! To remember each challenge! #KOF98UMOL

DCRnVRBUIAALF1R.jpg
    DCRnWUWVoAALT9p.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. Rummaged through all of my game boy games and found all of the Nettou Series games 270c.pngpic.twitter.com/8sq7lCTOJR

DBE2AeNUQAEyXmA.jpg

Anthony..

I have the SS3 cart in that shot (purple) and the US release of the SS1 game currently. I have in the past had KOF96 (JP) kind of wish I kept it, and non-SNK Battle Arena Toshinden too. Takara sure worked magic making excellent conversions and making it fit going 'chibi' style on graphics. I don't recognize a couple of those above but I should look into it.

Also it's not entirely SNKomplete ;) Money Idol Exchanger game exists in Japan for GB.

I also am thinking scam or at least scam pricing on the polymega. Supposedly a $200 system, and $60 per system module. How much is this going to kill someones wallet in the end? And I don't see memory card slots for PS1 and NGCD on the device, so a memory card module too? This thing easily between all the promised support from 2600 to PS1 can easily cost as much or more than the modern MS/Sony console pro upgrades hitting this year. That's shameful.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

1. Samurai Shodown #サムライスピリッツ Samurai Spirits #takara #snk advertising paper japan #nintendo #gameboy pic.twitter.com/IjhiPxipCZ

Translate from Indonesian
    Translated from Indonesian by BingWrong translation?

Could not translate Tweet

C9D8DKOW0AEMcvj.jpg

Anthony..

I have the SS3 cart in that shot (purple) and the US release of the SS1 game currently. I have in the past had KOF96 (JP) kind of wish I kept it, and non-SNK Battle Arena Toshinden too. Takara sure worked magic making excellent conversions and making it fit going 'chibi' style on graphics. I don't recognize a couple of those above but I should look into it.

Also it's not entirely SNKomplete ;) Money Idol Exchanger game exists in Japan for GB.

I also am thinking scam or at least scam pricing on the polymega. Supposedly a $200 system, and $60 per system module. How much is this going to kill someones wallet in the end? And I don't see memory card slots for PS1 and NGCD on the device, so a memory card module too? This thing easily between all the promised support from 2600 to PS1 can easily cost as much or more than the modern MS/Sony console pro upgrades hitting this year. That's shameful.

Good to know Tanooki. I have the top 4 in the section. The Game Boy ports were pretty amazing and happy that Takara did a good job considering what they had to deal with the Game Boy. Always like taking the unit out to play on my bed every so often.

I'm indifferent on the Polymega. They did a nice introduction in regards to marketing. But, so many concerns that I have that I'll wait it out when reviews from owners start being uploaded on the internet.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVのスクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIVpic.twitter.com/8C10A7nqwk

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Bing

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: here the screenshot of KOF XIV! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

DCU4wzzUMAAkNiC.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. ヒロインたちの"なりゆき大冒険"が始まる! かたてまマンガ「なりゆきクエスト」第11話を掲載!#KOF14 #KOFXIV http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/narique/manga/page3.php pic.twitter.com/SEirceMUIi

Translate from Japanese

Heroines becoming big adventure begins! On the katatema comics "progress quest" episode 11! #KOF14 http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/narique/manga/page3.php #ttps://t.co/5H69v3pq80

DCViK3sUIAAFS0A.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 個性的で表現豊かなキャラクターたちを操作して、簡単な操作で爽快な連鎖が楽しめる!『アケアカNEOGEO マジカルドロップ2』配信開始!! http://psstore.eng.mg/8eb42 pic.twitter.com/FQ1gJfzmNl

Translate from Japanese

Working with their distinctive, expressive characters, enjoy an invigorating cascade easy! ACEA CA NEOGEO magical drop 2 released! http://psstore.eng.mg/8eb42

DCVduvTUwAAMbAO.jpg
    DCVdvFfUAAYSHqs.jpg
    DCVdvR7VwAA07UU.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 【メイン・エリートクエストのドロップ倍増 】実施中! 期間中クエストで入手できるアイテムや格闘家破片が全て2倍! そして…【体力倍増】施策も同時開催中! 体力購入時に通常の2倍回復します! めったに無い同時開催!…お得なチャンスをぜひ活用ください! #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/t0xlzjsD8A

Translate from Japanese

[Double the drop of the main Elite quests] underway! Items available in the period of time during their quest and martial debris all twice! And... [Double strength] measures also held while at the same time! Physical purchase at usually recovers two times! Rarely there at the same place! ... Take a look at using chance deals! #KOF98UMOL

DCVY_keUIAAMQ89.jpg
    DCVZGEXVYAEv9sk.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Nintendo Switch「アケアカNEOGEO 戦国伝承」の配信がスタートしました!「戦国伝承」は1991年にSNKから発売されたアクションゲームです。ぜひお楽しみください! http://www.hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/switch/index.htm pic.twitter.com/8DItfyojxR

Translate from Japanese

We started delivery of Nintendo Switch ACEA CA NEOGEO samurai tradition! Samurai legend is action games from the SNK was released in 1991. Take a look at and enjoy! http://www. hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/switch/index.htm

DCVZ_xiVwAIDqtV.jpg

Anthony..

Anyone know a good rule to thumb on how much repro labels lower the value of MVS carts??

Just wondering since there is quite a few repro labeled carts i'm looking at ebay

I don't think it lowers them that much. Maybe a couple of dollars enoofu. But when I use to get carts of Ebay, I use to check the boards the most to check for legitimacy.

Anthony...