IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. KOF XIVの「隠しコマンド」を公開!! PS4版&STEAM版『KOF XIV』で「隠しコマンド」を入力すれば、キーデータ表示に「フレーム数表示」が追加される!#KOF14 #KOFXIV 詳しくは > https://www.facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/posts/482608012081524 pic.twitter.com/tZMdxjcrxb

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Expose hidden command of KOF XIV! If PS Edition &STEAM Edition "KOF XIV' hidden commands in your key data showing further displays frame number! #KOF14 https://www. facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/posts/482608012081524 For more information: #ttps://t.co/NIF2u0kZx3

DCcenIgUwAI8C7E.jpg

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. 『ザ・キング・オブ・ファイターズXIV』Steam版が配信開始、いまなら20%OFF https://www.famitsu.com/news/201706/16135632.html pic.twitter.com/uRLxjTBhq9

Translate from Japanese

"King of fighters XIV ' Steam version is released, if you're now 20% https://www. famitsu.com/news/201706/16135632.html

DCaPSPeVwAANdd0.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 今日はアリスさんのお誕生日です1f382.png1f44f.pngおめでとう1f389.png1f38a.png アリスさん出演の「KOFXIV Steam Edition」のセールは6/23まで!! 急いで~~~(>_<)1f4a6.pnghttp://store.steampowered.com/app/571260/THE #SNK #entagirlpic.twitter.com/6309akbg1G

Translate from Japanese

Today is the birthday of Alice's congratulations on your Alice's appearance "KOFXIV Steam Edition" sale until 6/23!! hurry ~~~( >_<) http://store.steampowered.com/app/571260/THE . #SNK #entagirl

DCczca2VYAAYkwD.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with TheDarkAce doing another fun soundtrack for us to listen. Let hear Wolfgang Krauser's theme shall we? :)

List of Wolfgang Krauser's themes, and pics will repeat

Wolfgang Krauser

Fatal Fury 2/Special & The King of Fighters 96: Requiem Nitanchou K.626 Dies Irae (Krauser) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 0:43

Fatal Fury 2/Special & The King of Fighters 96: Requiem Nitanchou K.626 Dies Irae (Krauser) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 2:53

Fatal Fury 2: Requiem Nitanchou K.626 Dies Irae (Krauser) Theme (Sega Genesis) OST 4:40

Fatal Fury 2: Requiem Nitanchou K.626 Dies Irae (Krauser) Theme (SNES) OST 7:54

Fatal Fury 2: Requiem Nitanchou K.626 Dies Irae (Krauser) Theme (PC Engine CD) OST 10:22

Fatal Fury Special: Requiem Nitanchou K.626 Dies Irae (Krauser) Theme (SNES) OST 14:58

Fatal Fury Special: Requiem Nitanchou K.626 Dies Irae (Krauser) Theme (PC Engine) AST 17:28

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special/2: Requiem K.626 Lacrimosa (Krauser) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 21:04

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special/2: Requiem K.626 Lacrimosa (Krauser) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 23:55

Fatal Fury 1st Contact: Requiem K.626 Lacrimosa (Krauser) Theme (Neo-Geo Pocket Color) OST 27:10

SNK vs Capcom: Match of the Millennium: Requiem Nitanchou K.626 Dies Irae (Krauser) Theme (Neo-Geo Pocket Color) OST 30:01

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here's my latest post at the @retroist - #NeoGeo shooter #BlazingStar, one of the prettiest shmups you'll ever play! http://www.retroist.com/2017/06/11/blazing-star-ultimate-computer-graphics/

1. DCRBMaxXYAAxpsE.jpg
    0 replies 1 retweet 4 likes

Blazing Star has the “ultimate in computer graphics!”

You fail it! Your skill is not enough, see you next time…

Blazing Star, the 1998 sort-of sequel to Neo Geo horizontal shoot-em-up Pulstar is famous for all the best reasons. If you’ve never heard of the game, you’ve almost certainly heard of its supposed contribution to modern catchphrases – the FAIL!

Thanks to developer Yumekobo’s fabulous “Engrish”, the use of the word “fail” became an interjection rather than a simple verb. It’s not certain that this is the case, but this post from the New York Post believes it is, and who am I to argue!

Obviously the unusual English isn’t a reason to try the game though. What you should look for is some spectacle, and Blazing Star delivers the goods with its pseudo-3D pre-rendered graphics. Lots of arcade shooters look ‘nice’, but Blazing Star looked (and still looks) incredible. It’s impossible to show you this with a few screenshots though. You really need to watch a video of the action, like this one:

I’m in awe of how this game looks. And if you make it to the end of the game, you’re rewarded with a fight against a baby! I’m not making this up!

Hey poor player!

Thanks to a recent update on smartphones, SNK have some nice character visuals on their website. I’ve never understood why shmups really need highly developed character bios and storylines, I’m just in it for the space-based kills!

blazing_characters.jpg?resize=646%2C625

Thanks the wonders of the internet, you can find lots of further reading about this classic game. I was particularly pleased to find the website Shmupulations which has gone to the trouble of translating some Japanese developer interviews from Neo Geo Freak magazine.

You can also check out the always-awesome SNK Wikia site which handily informs you that Blazing Star can be played not only in the Arcades, but also on a Neo Geo, the Nintendo Wii Virtual Console, via Microsoft Windows, on a Nintendo Switch, or on iOS and Android devices.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

hi guys,got a few days ago my neosd aes and my mvs shell for neosd,who got a neosd and what you find of it?

Hi fille,

Thank you for participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread! :)

Please enjoy your stay with the many entertaining postings that we have to offer to the community. Were glad to accept new members here on the forums. Much obliged kind sir. We can wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

If you have any inquires that pertain to the Neo-Geo, feel free to post here onto the thread. Will be thrilled to answer you as prompt as possible. You're also welcome to retract on the many pages that we accumulated here on the Neo-Geo thread as well. Hopefully, we have a posting that will be to your benefit for you to publish Neo-Geo works in the immediate future. :)

In regards to your question, The NeoSD is a great piece of work. Its a huge leap in the field of Neo-Geo technology and happy it became available The firmware should help improve the AES version, so I expect others to be more satisfied with it no doubt..

Since the device launch, many are selling their collection of MVS and AES titles on Ebay which I'm glad that they are so they can give others a chance on owning this games. Darksoft is suppose to debut his multicart version of it in the near future. I can't wait to see that. Good to see some competition in the Neo-Geo field to see what they have in store for us.

It's a pleasure meeting you fille. Hope you have all the fun here on the Neo-Geo thread! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

thx fdurso224,i'm playing sometimes on the neo geo cause i have a very large collection of consoles.

so its diifcult to play on a system for more then 1 day,but neo geo is a very cool platform with some very nice games on it.

but back in time it was expensive,and that didn't change,maybe they are now more expensive cause some are rare.

but i like the system,and buyed also an mvs with neosd.

• Like 1

thx fdurso224,i'm playing sometimes on the neo geo cause i have a very large collection of consoles.

so its diifcult to play on a system for more then 1 day,but neo geo is a very cool platform with some very nice games on it.

but back in time it was expensive,and that didn't change,maybe they are now more expensive cause some are rare.

but i like the system,and buyed also an mvs with neosd.

Glad you have an extensive collection of various consoles and games to play them on fille. Well done :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happy that you enjoy the Neo-Geo just as much as we do. Maybe in the future you would like to talk about your Neo-Geo memories, or the possibility of a review of some of your favorite titles on the Neo. Itwould be interesting to listen on what you have to say. :)

Do you happen to have a Neo Geo Pocket Color by any chance? SainT (James) has made an excellent flashcart for the NGPC and that would be excellent to have in your possession as well. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. やっと買いました〜 これで僕も筐体のコレクターになりました! #レトロ #筐体 #ゲームpic.twitter.com/BZAYnk9cTM

Translate from Japanese

Finally I bought-in this I became a collector of the casing! #レトロ #筐体 #ゲーム

DCJoO3eW0AABnbJ.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. Metal Slug 3 illustration made by Naohisa Yamaguchi / 山口 直久, AKA NaoQ for the June 2000 issue of Arcadia Magazine. http://videogamesdensetsu.tumblr.com/post/161922541640/metal-slug-3-illustration-made-by-naohisa pic.twitter.com/18m2iQo4kV

DCguoYDW0AAz1n0.jpg
    DCguolSXcAArxTK.jpg

Anthony..