IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Exactly it's unfinished yet they're making claims they can erase an existing game in the carts storage, copy a game from the memory card and fire it up into gameplay in like 30 seconds which seems highly unlikely yet seem happy to slam the NeoSD for taking like 2-4min to do so depending on the arcade board rom dump size. That to me is shady, and I have no claim to friends or enemies in that spat on that one but just an outside viewer. It just seems cheap, petty, and bitter/vindictive while being totally incapable of allowing a final product to be viewed and properly compared/analyzed against the competition.

Anyway off of that, about what I got in the mail today, I probably can produce an image of that tomorrow, just not today too busy.

Also two things:

- Where can I get a used black shell for a MVS cart?

- Where can I get a quality copycat of an original label, barren of serial but otherwise the same, so people know it's a replacement? (I don't want one with NGHXXX or colors on it.)

• Like 1

- Where can I get a used black shell for a MVS cart?

)

The Neo Store use to have them. Maybe they still do Tanooki.

If anything, you can go on Ebay and find a common MVS cart and use that from an existing game and remove the boards.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

That's the lie video alright. The reason they're angry is that NeoSD came out of nowhere, had a project planned, got input on it and took it to completion on the market beating the Darksoft device to the punch, and now for a great many months and more to come. It showed the difference between competence and incompetence. Because of this, the failing team there decided to start making up crap and stirring the pot to try and scare off sales to their camp like petty children.

If they were that proud of their product their own unveiling should not have been a video that was even advertising and false advertising slamming hit piece against their competition.

Even if Darksoft's device has a prettier menu, it's not a superior device. Better off going through stoneagegamer and buying the NeoSD from them with the total package with the shockbox, manual, etc as their price matches the EURO to USD price shipped from the maker for a cart alone.

$470 maybe stiff, but, given what the costs are on the games NOT on the 161 for example, it's a grossly huge savings if you factor just Sengoku 2 and Twinkle Star Sprites alone.

I still can't believe how NeoSD just came out of the blue and mention that they had a flash cart in the works so quick. The good news is that they followed the procedures from the moderator to make sure they were legitimate and answered everyone's questions on the forums promptly.

They had the product out in a matter of a few weeks and the AES version out soon after. Glad they made good on their promises and received the positivity in the Neo-Geo community.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOF XIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIVpic.twitter.com/j1OxvIFKyy

DDiY6JwUIAAgs35.jpg

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVのスクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIVpic.twitter.com/lLJH2QM3Bq

Translate from Japanese
Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: here the screenshot of KOF XIV! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

DDiZFnrXcAADYRW.jpg

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Heroines' "Haphazard Odyssey" begins. Chapter 13: Scrambled Psycho Soldiers! #KOF14 #KOFXIVpic.twitter.com/bgDaNqAegs

DDfGBEJVoAIYT5M.jpg
  1. ヒロインたちの"なりゆき大冒険"が始まる! かたてまマンガ「なりゆきクエスト」第13話を掲載!#KOF14 #KOFXIV http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/narique/manga/page3.php pic.twitter.com/PanWKjrmjl

Translate from Japanese

Heroines becoming big adventure begins! On the katatema comics "progress quest" episode 13! #KOF14 http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/narique/manga/page3.php #ttps://t.co/5H69v3pq80

DDfFutZU0AAFTdC.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Let's take a look at ELYSION's design sheet from METAL SLUG ATTACK now! #MSApic.twitter.com/CVk97mn7B1

DDfF7l1V0AAWTV7.jpg
  1. SNK JAPAN Retweeted

【MSA 設定資料】 新ユニット「エリュシオン」のキャラクター設定資料を公開! #MSA https://www.facebook.com/SNK.METALSLUGWORLD/posts/1937179089901352 pic.twitter.com/EsgVzE4xzI

Translate from Japanese

[MSA] materials published character set of the new unit "Elysium"! https://www. facebook.com/SNK.METALSLUGWORLD/posts/1937179089901352 #ttps://t.co/kvRhWxyJgQ

DDeXgtmVwAAuOBD.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【お知らせ】 クローズドβテスト期間中は毎日ログインするとダイヤをプレゼント。最終日にはSRヒーロー「サイバーフォックス(CV:内田真礼)」をGETできます!テストにご参加いただける方はお早めにログインしてみてください! #キミヒロpic.twitter.com/eCpjTYRyiq

Translate from Japanese

[Notice] presents a diamond daily log during the closed beta test period. On the last day you can GET SR hero "Cyber Fox (VOICED by: REI Uchida true)"! Try log in advance is welcome to join in the test! #キミヒロ

DDe9VMFVoAInsHs.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Nintendo Switch「アケアカNEOGEO マジカルドロップ2」の配信がスタートしました!「マジカルドロップ2」は1996年にデータイーストから発売されたパズルゲームです。ぜひお楽しみください! http://www.hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/switch/magicaldrop2.htm pic.twitter.com/fPwlhlnp3j

Translate from Japanese

Nintendo Switch ACEA CA NEOGEO magical drop 2 delivery has just started. Magical drop 2 is a puzzle game from data East released in 1996. Take a look at and enjoy! http://www. hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/switch/magicaldrop2.htm

DDdb3rAUMAA8p_o.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

PS4 / Xbox One「アケアカNEOGEO 2020年スーパーベースボール」の配信がスタートしました!「2020年スーパーベースボール」は、1991年にSNKから発売されたスポーツゲームです。ぜひお楽しみください! http://www.hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/superbaseball2020.htm pic.twitter.com/9ENki5AP6l

Translate from Japanese

PS4/Xbox One "ACE ACA NEOGEO 2020 Super Baseball" of delivery has begun! "By the year 2020 Super Baseball", is a sports game released in 1991, SNK. Take a look at and enjoy! http://www. hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/superbaseball2020.htm

DDdbFCkVoAAnSCw.jpg

Anthony...

「アケアカNEOGEO 2020年スーパーベースボール」配信決定 近未来の世界でリーグ優勝を目指す! http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1067758.html

"ACEA CA NEOGEO 2020 Super Baseball" aiming for League champion in the world of the near future delivery decisions! http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1067758.html

Ake Aka NEOGEO 2020 Super Baseball" Delivery Determination Aim for the league championship in the near future world!

Nagaoka Yori (Crafl)June 28, 2017

005_s.png
Delivery scheduled for June 29 price: PS4 version 823 yen (tax included) Xbox One version 842 yen (tax included)

Hamsters will deliver "Ake Aka NEOGEO 2020 Super Baseball" from June 29 in the "Akeaka NEOGEO" series downloading software for PlayStation 4 / Xbox One. PS4 version is 823 yen (tax included), Xbox One version 842 yen (tax included).

"2020 Super Baseball" is a baseball game released from SNK in 1991. Set in the near future world, we aim to win the league by choosing one from two leagues, each six teams. In this work, crackers (landmines) are installed as the game progresses, you can experience special baseball such as purchasing armor and strengthening athletes.

【screenshot】
001_s.png
002_s.png
003_s.png
004_s.png

© SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Arcade Archives Series Produced by HAMSTER Co.
"PlayStation" and "PS4" are registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Microsoft, Xbox One and Windows are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation and / or its affiliates in the United States.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

The Neo Store use to have them. Maybe they still do Tanooki.

If anything, you can go on Ebay and find a common MVS cart and use that from an existing game and remove the boards.

Anthony..

Still do at times, but they want $25 for them which is not happening.

For the time being I got a bit creative as a band-aid. I went to mvs-scans, took the high quality copy of the label for the game. I then fixed using photoshop the folds, wrinkles and tears cloning and things to make it clean (and removed the serial # too.) Then I printed that off and glue sticked it to the existing shell so that game at least isn't naked and it more than is easily safe in passing to not look out of place.

• Like 1

Well time for the update I mentioned, potentially not going to link as photobucket maybe removing linked images like cheap cowards.

The MVS games are TOP HUNTER, a total package of mini marquee, art cards, dip sheet too. It had no label, but as you can see I made an more than passable one thankfully for now. And then other is SHOCK TROPPERs with a serial cut hololabel with mini marquee

And then the NGPC game is SNK vs Capcom - Match of the Millennium. Oh and look, the NGPC SD Kit too. :)

th_neo-geo-mvs-top-hunter-kit-minus-box_

th_neo-geo-mvs-library1_zpsiumiglbu.jpg

th_neo-geo-mvs-library2_zpstioxl5qz.jpg

th_ngpc-collection_zpsvein0rwr.jpg

I removed the 161n1, I read some pretty bad stuff on it the other day and I don't feel I should put it in my cabinet anymore due to junk it can do to the cart slots, screwing with the voltage, and other atrocities.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1

Well time for the update I mentioned, potentially not going to link as photobucket maybe removing linked images like cheap cowards.

The MVS games are TOP HUNTER, a total package of mini marquee, art cards, dip sheet too. It had no label, but as you can see I made an more than passable one thankfully for now. And then other is SHOCK TROPPERs with a serial cut hololabel with mini marquee

And then the NGPC game is SNK vs Capcom - Match of the Millennium. Oh and look, the NGPC SD Kit too. :)

I removed the 161n1, I read some pretty bad stuff on it the other day and I don't feel I should put it in my cabinet anymore due to junk it can do to the cart slots, screwing with the voltage, and other atrocities.

Looking good Tanooki. :thumbsup:

That MVS fortress you have is looking better everytime I see it. Maybe you can make an MVS castle someday. :-D

Anthony..