The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

クリスマスアンヘルにはサボテンくんがお供してるよ!ピョコピョコついてくる!!#キミヒロpic.twitter.com/NDhasVcDS2

Translate from Japanese
Translated from Japanese by Bing

I used Cactus-Kun face Christmas Angel! Go Bob! #キミヒロ

DSAUelVUEAA_0xw.jpg

Anthony..

Heya guys, unfortunately I can't afford it right now, but there's a pretty nice complete copy of a Dog Tag Eightman up on Ebay right now for $349.99 + free shipping:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eightman-8-Man-Neo-Geo-AES-Dog-Tag-English/192410222601?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

That same seller also has a compete English copy of Aggressors of Dark Kombat up for $399.99 + free shipping.

Edited by Stage_1_Boss
  • Like 1

Well guys, I have an issue. I was making a conversion of Puzzle De Pon using a copy of Samurai Spirits I was going off a guide on Tiptonium.com. When I booted up the game the graphics were messed up. The sound and text are fine. I changed no jumpers, as the guide said so.I went over the pins again and they are fine, and I know that there are no cold connections. I don't know if I should change some jumpers or use some wires, but if you guys could help that would be great.

post-47355-0-61400100-1514411424_thumb.jpg

post-47355-0-00430400-1514411441_thumb.jpg

post-47355-0-40051700-1514411467_thumb.jpg

post-47355-0-95735400-1514411486_thumb.jpg

post-47355-0-98339700-1514414034_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neo 64
  • Like 1

Well guys, I have an issue. I was making a conversion of Puzzle De Pon using a copy of Samurai Spirits I was going off a guide on Tiptonium.com. When I booted up the game the graphics were messed up. The sound and text are fine. I changed no jumpers, as the guide said so.I went over the pins again and they are fine, and I know that there are no cold connections. I don't know if I should change some jumpers or use some wires, but if you guys could help that would be great.

Hey Evan,

Maybe asking some of our tech guys here on the forums. Atariage member GadgetUK might be able to help you .

Anthony..

• Like 1

Heya guys, unfortunately I can't afford it right now, but there's a pretty nice complete copy of a Dog Tag Eightman up on Ebay right now for $349.99 + free shipping:

That same seller also has a compete English copy of Aggressors of Dark Kombat up for $399.99 + free shipping.

Thank you for the heads up Chaos. :thumbsup:

I love the Eight Man video game. In fact, when I was younger, Eight Man to me was the best character to ever come out of Japan at one time. So when this was available, it was a natural for me to play it. So eventually, I was addicted to this game.

Anthony..

Hi guys.

【お知らせ】 X’masKOFヒーローが確定で手に入るX’masKOFチケットガチャが登場! X’masKOFチケットガチャからは「クーラ・ダイアモンド【X’mas】」「麻宮 アテナ【X’mas】」「アンヘル【X’mas】」の中から1キャラが出現します。 #KOF #キミヒロ https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/news/archives/1070 pic.twitter.com/CUyI2osn1V

Translate from Japanese

[Announcement] X'masKOF hero will win in the final X'masKOF ticket Gacha! From the X'masKOF ticket Gacha Kula diamond [X ' mas] Athena asamiya [X ' mas]"from"Angel [X ' mas]"1 character will emerge. #KOF https://www. snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/news/archives/1070 #ttps://t.co/INpkerVWKV

DSGh3-bW4AAkDH2.png

Anthony...

Hi guys,

やった!!(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) 無料10連ガチャでクリスマスアンヘルが出ましたぁーっ((o≧▽≦o))2728.png ダイヤガチャは1日1回無料で引けて超オトクなのでみんなも引いてみてねっ1f601.png#キミヒロ https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/ pic.twitter.com/Dg41aFSewq

Translate from Japanese

Done! (((o(* °▽°*)o))) . Free 10 consecutive in the Gacha came out Christmas Angel! (( o ≧▽≦ o)) DIA Gacha are outdone at once one day, so super save try pulling everyone's getting https://www. snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/ #ttps://t.co/tlPEA5bkQf

DSGtLTxUIAAkFyI.jpg
DSGtMToU8AAm_LQ.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS: DESTINY – Episode 22

From the description,

22. "R"

Fighters have been released from the evil mindcontrol by breaking the generator. Kyo and Terry head to the bridge in order to put a period to this incident. The organiser, R finally appears in their way and now the story of the KOF goes to the end…!

22. "R"
装置の破壊により洗脳から解放された格闘家たち。無事に合流を果たした草薙京とテリー・ボガードは、この戦いを終わらせるためブリッジへと急ぐ。ついに二人の前に姿を現した主催者“R”。KOFはいよいよクライマックスへ!

©SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Anthony...

My xmas present to myself came in today--Demon Front for PGM with shockbox.

It's not really neo related, but it's as close to it as one can get, without actually having any neo geo relation.

I only have one other PGM game, and 'Photo Y2k-spot the differences' just wasn't pushing the hardware as hard as I wanted.

I'm back on an arcade kick, and I'm thinking of building a new 6-button controller for my supergun (and neo geo, I suppose), but I haven't thought up a theme. I've had a street fighter 2 turbo board for some time, but haven't had a controller with the button-count to properly play it.

W0NiD8Tm.jpg

PGM has some insane games built for it, demon front looks fun as its a Metal Slug Clone, which you cant go wrong. :)

PS-- for peeps who don't know what the PGM is

PGM is a undated Neo Geo Clone by a Taiwan Company marketed for the low end Arcade market and they even had major companies such as CAVE use their hardware

• Like 2

PGM has some insane games built for it, demon front looks fun as its a Metal Slug Clone, which you cant go wrong. :)

PS-- for peeps who don't know what the PGM is

PGM is a undated Neo Geo Clone by a Taiwan Company marketed for the low end Arcade market and they even had major companies such as CAVE use their hardware

Thanks for enlightening our newcomers on this enoofu. Were glad to have you on here to continue what you do for the community with your knowledge and support. :)

Glad I put you as the man in charge when I'm away with the Neo-Geo thread. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

Hey Chaos,

Okay bro, NGDT got back with a response again. This is what they had to say.

16864604_1288692271213966_42058603102171
Anthony Durso I see. So there's no way to gauge how many copies were produced and whether they were English or Japanese?
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 4d · Edited
1170822_570007833055495_1120686779_n.png
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 5h
The language version generally not. Numbers only with CEs. REs are not limited anyway.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

More from Dreamcast_Gamer (Dallas0. The dude is on a role for sure. :)

@Fdurso224Durso I'm playing some more of the games on SNK Arcade Classics Volume 1 today starting with KOF 94!pic.twitter.com/uttmskjkrA

DSKgPdsVAAArL8F.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Atariage member JChappy with another great video. Let's see what is he's up to lately. :)

From the description,

"This MV2-F Neo Geo is almost complete. RGB to Component Video encoder on the way! The SNK logo isn't straight because I haven't mounted it yet. Still debating if I should place it in the corner like so or maybe mount it dead center of the console shell.

Also the Led's seem to be blinking in the video but not so. It's from my camera."

Anthony..

Hi guys,

More from Dreamcast_Gamer (Dallas) The dude is on a role for sure today! :)

1. @Fdurso224Durso GEESE IS DEAD! NO!!! I WANT MORE!!!pic.twitter.com/9nwa6HA7hs

DSK8LrPUQAETFme.jpg

@Fdurso224Durso NOOOO!!! It's all over! :D. The only ones I haven't played are First Contact and Mark Of The Wolvespic.twitter.com/bb5zS7c2NY

DSLJo6TUIAAtH0s.jpg

Anthony

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】 特定時間にクエストマップに襲撃ボスが出現します。 本日と明日の襲撃クエスト出現時間は、 12/29:0時、6時、14時、18時、22時、 12/30:4時、9時、15時、19時、22時です。 詳しくはアプリ内のお知らせをご確認ください。 #キミヒロ https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/news/archives/1119 pic.twitter.com/77LECxaSkA

Translate from Japanese

Notice: specific time on map quest to raid boss will emerge. Assault quest appearance times for today and tomorrow, 12 / 29: midnight, at 6:00 14:00 18:00 22, 12 / 30: 4, 9, 15, 19, 22:00 is. For more information, please check the announcements in your app. https://www. snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/news/archives/1119 #ttps://t.co/gccr8vWKdk

DSJFyFvXcAAyfRE.png

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】 特定の時間にマルチに降臨ボスが出現します。 本日と明日の降臨マルチクエスト出現時間は、 12/29:9時、20時、 12/30:1時、7時、12時、17時です。 詳しくはアプリ内のお知らせをご確認ください。 #キミヒロ https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/news/archives/1068 pic.twitter.com/HfgeUQDvp3

Translate from Japanese

Notice: at certain times multimedia appeared on the advent boss. Advent multicast appearance times for today and tomorrow, 12 / 29: at 9:00 20 pm, 12 / 30: at 1 at 7 at 12:00 17 am. For more information, please check the announcements in your app. https://www. snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/news/archives/1068 #ttps://t.co/r5ZAVgy2QN

DSJFiNyWsAA-dHI.png

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【告知】⑤新格闘家【二代目Mr.カラテ】、【ロバート02UM】12月31日に本番登場予定。 登場まであと3日。お楽しみに! #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/s5YF2UtMzc

Translate from Japanese

[Announcement] ⑤ New martial artist [Mr 2. karate], [Robert UM 02: planned for production in the 12/31. Now available up to 3 days. Please look forward to! #KOF98UMOL

DSHvssHUMAAONU4.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Originally a shooter for the Neo Geo in the arcade, was then ported to the #segagenesis. Viewpoint (1994). Only came out in NA for the Gen/MD I should mention. A #Saturn port was also announced, marketing too as you can see but it was cancelled. #SEGA #megadrive #retrogamingpic.twitter.com/jknfMDyGCn

DSJo9GqX0AEYCqn.jpg
DSJo9YQXcAECDVJ.jpg
DSJpAy8W4Ago15c.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Atariage member Neo Gunloc with more of his gaming skills in action. Let's see him with the Boss Team in KOF '96 shall we? :)

From the description,

One of my favorite Neo-Geo fighting games of all-time is now up and running on the PS4 thanks to the wonderfull ACA Arcade Archives by Hamster. And kicking off this new series on the Neo Gunloc channel is the arcade playthrough with the SNK Boss Team. Mr. Big and Wolfgang Krauser are led by the man "

Anthony..