IGNORED

Not ONE but TWO 5200 carrying cases found Wow!

Atari the Jedi

So A buddy of mine came across two 5200 cases one complete with near mint 4-port complete with great working controller. He picked them up because he knows I am a 5200 fan boy. He called me because he said he picked up some 5200 games so I go visit him. After I crapped my pants, He let me take the empty one home and said we could settle up later. I knew they were rare but IDK they were pricey. I would take care of the items but he asked me to price it and tell him. I know he will want near full price once I tell him. Of course I am honest and will not lie to him but there's no way I have an extra $50 or so right now wife would shoot me in the face :0. Nice find, just wish it was mine :)

being a collector and hunting down the bargains is hard these days, what should I do?

post-33875-0-15803500-1399181724_thumb.jpg

post-33875-0-04703200-1399181756_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Don't let it go. They are really hard to find. On top of that, the box is ten times harder to find. Ask your friend if you could pay him in installments. Sell something else that is valuable but not rare.

Allan

What should I offer him for the cases. I really don't need another system although the one in the case is really nice? i saw one on eBay and it indigo for about $50 but I bet they were shipping costs were pretty high. I thought about offering $20 apiece for the cases that seems fair to me