IGNORED

'Atari 800 - Best Gamepack' Version 1.0 released

Don't forget to do a full version as well..

Oh, my personal preference, the image I want to see first on a gamebase is an in game screen, title pages can be nice but I'm more keen to see what type of game it is.

Maybe others should say what they like?

Don't forget to do a full version as well..

Oh, my personal preference, the image I want to see first on a gamebase is an in game screen, title pages can be nice but I'm more keen to see what type of game it is.

Maybe others should say what they like?

Regarding the full version, I have contacted to atarimania admins for using atarimania data such as covers and other extras.

About the screenshot display, I will change it in the next version. Thank you. :)

• Like 3

First, thanks for taking the time to compile the database! But, releasing the "lite" version kind of defeat the entire purpose of the DB collection doesn't it? So, please keep releasing the full version. Thanks!

Yes, I am trying to prepare the FULL version. Lite version is not a final release. :)
  • Like 2

As you can see, I am trying to contact the atarimania admins in order to get an explicit permission for using atarimania extras in the gamepack. So I have sent messages to three atarimania admins seven day ago but no answer or reply have not been received yet. :| What I can do is just waiting the replies.

Anyway, the full version of V1.03 is being developed as shown in attached screenshot.

post-39035-0-24303300-1401202061_thumb.jpg

post-39035-0-39408800-1401202064_thumb.jpg

post-39035-0-06380900-1401202067_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Greyfox has made the logo graphic for the game pack frontend. Please check out the attached development screenshot. :)

As you can see, I have sent an e-mail to atarimania admins for using atatimania data almost 10 days ago but the response from atarimania was not still received. If the reply is not received until next week, I am planning to release v1.03 full version within next weekend.

post-39035-0-19290200-1401462970_thumb.jpg

Loosk great fella, thanks for using it, but I see you've used it as a Jpg? I send a PNG file so it would carry the Transparency for overlaying on your front end, as the top of the graphics has a white border, I'll send it again for you without that as a JPG with the dark grey okay?

Loosk great fella, thanks for using it, but I see you've used it as a Jpg? I send a PNG file so it would carry the Transparency for overlaying on your front end, as the top of the graphics has a white border, I'll send it again for you without that as a JPG with the dark grey okay?

I will send a message about your comment. Thank you. :)

Edited by starwindz

As you can see, I am trying to contact the atarimania admins in order to get an explicit permission for using atarimania extras in the gamepack. So I have sent messages to three atarimania admins seven day ago but no answer or reply have not been received yet. :| What I can do is just waiting the replies.

Anyway, the full version of V1.03 is being developed as shown in attached screenshot.

Hi,

Just got your message and I'm waiting for the A8 admins to see their opinion. I only run the ST / Falcon side of Atarimania with couple of admins...

But personally i think your project looks great and i hope everything goes well :)

Cheers,

Marko

• Like 2

Really love this frontend:)

As for the browsing games: A random option would be cool as well. That way a user might find some interesting games he didn't even know about.

Great idea! I will also try to add that feature in the current development. :)

Thank you.

Thanks for implementing the browse by alphabet, that was quick! Just a quick note on that feature... I can't tell from your demo but did you include the ability to (beside choosing A-Z) Choose numbers, either all together or separately. There are a fair number of games whose title start with a number not a letter.

Thanks again,

Bob

• Like 1

Preview screenshots of current development vertsion (V1.03)

Please see the new options, features and interface. :)

@All advisers

Thank you very much for your great ideas.

@bfollett

Thanks for implementing the browse by alphabet, that was quick! Just a quick note on that feature... I can't tell from your demo but did you include the ability to (beside choosing A-Z) Choose numbers, either all together or separately. There are a fair number of games whose title start with a number not a letter.

Thanks again,

Bob

Yes, the feature you mentioned has been already included in the current development version. See the attached screenshot. :) Thank you.

post-39035-0-47125400-1401931436_thumb.jpg

post-39035-0-62447600-1401931447_thumb.jpg

post-39035-0-98166700-1401931452_thumb.jpg

post-39035-0-64300200-1401931460_thumb.jpg

post-39035-0-58110500-1401931462_thumb.jpg

post-39035-0-76282000-1401931465_thumb.jpg